The Result & WildFyre
2.4k 4 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He didn't have any injuries except small burns on his arms and legs but he was still there, standing with a shocked expression.

I slowly got up as a maid ran up to me, hurriedly offering me water.

As I drank the cold water, I could feel my throat healing quickly. This cheat power was truly marvelous.

'Maybe I should be some kind of Tank?'

Honestly, it was kind of a waste to not use these miraculous healing abilities.

I checked my stats to see if there were any improvements.

--

Name: Kunyo

Title: Fire Nation Mid-class Noble

Class: Firebender

Rank:D+

HP: %100

MP: 340

STR: D

AGI:D

VIT:D-

INT:C

WIS:C

--

''Woah!''

That was a shit ton of improvement. It is most likely because my stats are already low and they are easy to increase at this moment but still.

My INT, WIS, AGI, VIT all increased by one rank each along with a slight increase to my MP. One of them increased because of the quest and the others were natural. Oh, let me check out the quest as well

[Quest: Win the unwinnable]

{Description: Defeat your instructor who doesn't give a single shit about you. Teach him some respect.}

[Reward: Random stat rank up, +40mp, A piece of something (1/?)]

[Congratulations! First completed quest! Rewards have been distributed!]

Yeah they were already distributed, but what about that mysterious reward though?

[A piece of something is revealing itself!]

[Congratualtions! You have obtained one (1) piece of the Wildfyre attribute!]

'Wuh?!'

Wildfyre as in the legendary unending flames!?

[Wildfyre: Purple colored fire that never goes out unless the owner wills it so. +%300 Effectiveness of firebending. Color and attribute can be changed into Black or Green with higher mastery.

Black Wildfyre (Amaterasu): +%20000 Power, -%80 Speed. Devours everything for fuel including light, thus the color. It can eat other flames or water.

Green Widlfyre: -%80 Power, +%5000 Speed. Swift but less deadly.]

I was shaking all over with excitement. I still needed I don't know how many pieces of it, but this thing... IT WAS EVEN BETTER THAN AZULA'S BLUE FIRE!

-

In his excitement, Kunyo didn't notice his angry father coming down to him.

''You little shit you promised me that you wouldn't die! What the fuck were you thinking? I got him to teach you how not to die yet here you are trying to kill yourself?! I swear to fucking go-''

Kunyo winced upon understanding what happened. His father was right, he knew that. But he couldn't help but mute his ramblings.

''I am sorry, I just really got into it.''

In hurry he gave a retarded answer that made his father even madder.

''Y-YYYOU!'' He took deep breaths to rein in his anger, barely succeeding.

At this time the instructor spoke.

''Sir it was my fault, I made it look like I would actually hit him, he must have done it instinctually in fear. He is not at fault.''

Mongke spoke with great difficulty. He finally gulped, coughed and steadied himself, taking the blame to himself.

Kunyo's father looked between him and Kunyo repeatedly with wide, veiny eyes.

''Che. Be careful next time. You will rot in prison for life or even be executed if my son ever gets this close to death once again! Do you fucking understand?!''

Mongke nodded shakily.

Kunyo's father wasn't a simple man. He was a rich and powerful noble while Mongke was a simple Colonel turned mercenary. Kunyo's father could make any excuse to stuff him into the worst prison.

Kunyo's father scolded his son a little bit more and left for some wine.

'Little shit almost killed himself during a simple spar, how can I trust him to go out to the world without my protection?! I raised him so safely and spoiled him way more than he deserved... mostly because of the absence of his mother. But no more. If he wants to go out so much, I will straighten him up properly.'

He swore in his heart.

Mongke apologized to Kunyo and soon left as well.

Kunyo couldn't get mad at the mess he made due to the amazing gains.

''YOUR TRAINING IS 5 HOURS FOR THE 6 DAYS OF THE WEEK FROM NOW ON!''

He heard his father screaming and winced. But it wasn't over.

Soon a maid came over to him to give him his schedule.

''Huh? But I already got it yesterday?''

''This is a new one Master Kunyo.''

Maid calmly said and went back to her work.

'Huh?'

'huh?Huh?HUH?'

'What the fuck?!'

His schedule hadn't changed much. Everything was still in the same place. Except there was no place for REST?! His sleep went down from a comfy 9  hours to 6 hours. His rest time lowered from 30min-1hour to 5min-10min.

His whole month was packed full.

'No no no no no  no no no no it is okay. IT IS OKAY! Its okay Kunyo! You will grow even better thanks to this... Some pain and 0 comfort yes, but still. See this as a win Kunyo. SEE THIS AS A WIN!'

He chanted 'see this as a win' in his mind the whole night.

-

[An: Bare in mind, Mc is a young noble who merged with a 20 years old NEET. He is not the wisest and he is not the smartest. He might be in the future, but he is not now, not yet at least.]

-

64