46 Aren’t you a bit too shy?
939 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''FUCK YEAH!'' Kunyo screamed suddenly as he pumped his fist to the air, scaring Megumin who was peacfully eating her cake.

[Minor Eastern Baby Dragon Evolution Potion]

[Created specifically for an eastern dragon with wings that's still in its egg.]

''It's called 'minor' but this is definetely a major accomplishment.''

Creating a potion specific for a situation was harder than Kunyo thought it would be. He had to try hundreds of ingredients to see which were the best.

He had created a few other potions with similar effects, but none of them were good enough to be called 'evolution' potion.

He got up and carefully dropped the liquid on top of the egg.

Egg was almost triple the size it used to be before all his doping.

As he watched the egg absorb the liquid slowly, he called out to Megumin ''Isn't cheating great?''

''Yeah, it's great only if I'm cheating though.'' she answered without missing a beat.

''Look at my boy, his potential isn't countable, but I can tell how much he improved just by sitting there and drinking my juices.''

''Did you know, using steroids and not doing any exercises at all improves your muscles more than not using steroids and exercising. Isn't it so unfair?'' he gave some fun facts to her in his good mood. ''Not that I would ever use it with all those side effects...'' he muttered to himself the last part.

''I have no idea what steroid is, but cool.'' Megumin said with no interest and went back to her cake.

It had been hours since they got inside her Divine Realm, yet it looked like they would never get out of it.

''I'm betting it on my baby. If he doesn't hatch by the time Northern Water Tribe is invaded, I will get him to my inventory and leave by myself. Library stuff isn't that urgent anyway.'' he explained his plan to her. ''If he/she comes out, on the other hand, I will be fast enough to get to both places. Win/Win''

He mostly stayed here because of the unexpected but welcome joy he got from alchemy.

Until now, he never really pursued after his alchemy skills because he never had anything to make. Mp and Hp potions were already the best he could create. Finding something to do with it and constantly experimenting on it was unexpectedly fun.

He scratched his head in thought 'How much time until North gets invaded?'

He had mostly understood the mission part of the system.

If it was significant enough and slightly related to him, he would get a quest for it. Just being near Northern Water Tribe would be enough relation for him to get a quest during the invasion.

'I'm confident I will get incredible rewards for a quest like that. Saving a celestial spirit's life should even give me a title on top of that!'

'I either have to do it discreetly while hiding my identity, or make plans ahead for my father's safety...'

'Ugh, fucking politics.' he shook his head. 'Back to the glorious Alchemy. Who said drugs were bad. They're good, really fucking good.'

-------------

''SIGH'' I sighed loudly in frustration.

This little fucker refused to get out of his shell.

'Is he shy?'

...

I mean, I guess that's a good thing? That means his potential is still increasing due to my potions, but holy fuck. When I said take your time, I didn't mean this much fucking time.

I looked at the gigantic egg in front of me. It was ten times larger than the egg I got from the system.

The egg I got was big enough to fill my arms, roughly double the size of a watermelon.

This guy is bigger than my whole body.

''Are all dragon eggs this big?'' I asked Megumin. ''Or is this because of my excessive use of drugs.''

She shrugged her shoulders. ''Dunno.''

Ughhhhhh. According to my calculations, the Northern water tribe attack will start in about a month. I don't have much time.

I had 3 options for my approach to the North war.

1. Play politics to protect my father.

2. Just destroy the royalty.

3. Going in sneaky beaky like

...

I definitely didn't choose number 3 because of a meme.

No, hear me out.

Destroying the royalty would leave a huge mess for my father. That kind of instability isn't something I love. So I can't choose number two.

Playing politics might have been amusing. I could slowly rise my father to the top and replace the royalty with a small civil war that involves me just killing that asshole Ozai, and my family taking over as royal family.

I would need way too many mind games for that. If I don't somehow convince everybody it's better for my father to be the king, we will be just dictators. My father's head would leave his body the moment I left his side. It's not impossible though, I could do it with a long smear campaign on Ozai, promising peace and maybe even use my potions to brainwash the nobles.

But, naaah. I just don't want it. Playing mind games and shit isn't as fun as people think.

On the other hand, I (with my newfound love for alchemy) can create potions to help on my sneaky beaky mission.

Leaves less headache, I get to use my alchemy and leave without any deaths or changes to the plot.

Well, Sokka's moon girlfriend would live and he would probably have a stable relationship for once. But that's a good change. Somebody gotta stop that guy and his charm, he leaves no girls for us normal mortals.

----------------------

https://[email protected]/lowkeygoodstuff for advanced chapters

25