New Book and Future
606 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys, it's been a while huh? Well, sorry about the silence. I have been busy for the last 2 months so I couldn't really spend any time writing, but since like June 15, I have been free enough to write.

But I couldn't write anything properly lol. In the end I forced myself to write saying 'If I don't force myself, nothing will come out of me' and I wrote like 2k words before getting bored again. So, yeah. 2 weeks of no chapters was completely due to my laziness.

When I was writing though, something weird happened. I got inspiration. So, I'm writing a new novel now lol. I planned ahead of this one so expect less mistakes and I plant to invest most of my time into that novel (this one will still get updates, but infrequently).

Anyways take a look at the synopsis and see if you are interested, it's kind of a unique cultivation book in my opinion (I've been reading those ''watching genre'' fanfics like MCU watching MCU so it's not really unique lol, I just don't know if there is any cultivation story made like this)but we will see.

Well, see you later.

-Synopsis-

When the infamous Emperor of the Demons came back from the dead, the whole Universe waged war against him.

It seemed impossible to win until the famed empresses of the Universe arrived at the scene, only to lose once again.

While everyone was despairing over their bleak future, a handsome youth suddenly appeared out of the crowd and killed the Demon Emperor by sacrificing his life.

As cultivators from the myriad races stood still and watched the nameless hero fall, a scene on the void, a scene depicting the past lives and numerous merits of the youth.

One by one, from Ice Empress to the Fiery Phoniex Empress, all of them started to cry as they saw their pasts!

-------

Every time Li Yao died, he would reincarnate into a better body, he never knew how or why did this happen as he simply chose accept his gift. Even though he couldn't remember his past lives, knowing that he was a reincarnator strangely comforted him.

In his first life, he became the Demon Slaughtering Emperor who died as he protected his junior sister,

Second life, he became a saint that protected the masses and doted on his sister, but he was killed when he was fending off traitors after leaving his final words ''Don't worry about your brother, take care of yourself.''

Third life, fourth life, fifth life...

In his final reincarnation, his junior sisters all became Empresses themselves...

11