This Feeling I Have For You
1k 4 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, my assault began. In the morning, before school, I snuck up on her to pounce with my opening strike.

"Liliya!" I yelled, as I grabbed her from behind and fondled her chest. She was shockingly defenseless, and wriggled in my grasp.

"L-lap dog?!" she yelled, as I pinched and rolled her nipples in my hands before she managed to run away. If anyone saw it, they didn't realize the provenance of that motion; I expected she'd regroup for revenge when she could confirm Lera and Rana weren't around.

And oh, wouldn't you have it, they stayed away from me today! Why, it's almost like I planned this?

"Lap dog!" she yelled again at first break, pouncing me from behind to try and repeat the first move -

but I heard her coming, and spun around, trapping her against the lockers and slamming my hand in front of her, giving me the opportunity to give her a tiny little kiss on the lips.

"Y-y-y-y-you!!!" she yelled, face red as she covered her lips with her hands and rushed off once more. She must be super humiliated, huh~? "D-don't you have someone else to kiss?! Don't toy with me!" Liliya slapped me across the face and I ran away, happily rubbing where she hit me.

"Hanyaa~" I said, licking my lips. "She's going to be so much fun to toy with~"

In our next class together, where I sit behind her, I lazily swung my legs under the desk and teased at Liliya's butt, Mona and Rana strategically moving to cover it up from prying eyes. Her pride, and her bad reputation, kept her from telling the teacher, forcing her to simply put up with it as my feet kneaded and compressed her cute little peach, helpless to do anything but accept it.

"T-teacher...can I go to the washroom...?" she said, raising her hand.

"You've already went twice, Liliana, and the last one was only a few minutes ago. It's not long until the end of class, hold it in!"

And so she couldn't escape.

At lunch time, I was relentless. I chased Liliya wherever she hid, groping her, bending her over, even grinding my heel against her sensitive places. Ordinarily, physically I'd never be able to match her, but with Mona's assistance I could play with her however I wanted. She was even helpless to resist the growing pleasure, with powerful aphrodisiacs set up to push her to the edge. With my girls hiding, observing, and preventing interference from outside sources, I kept her from escaping me. Kept her within my grasp.

By the end of the lunch break, I was grinding myself against her while she was bent over, pulling her hair toward me as she gasped for breath. Too weak now to wrench herself away, she merely wriggled and squirmed as she tried to run, only allowed to feel my vengeful lust to have her beneath me and controlled, suborned to my will just as Rana is. Only when the bell was about to ring did I allow her to leave, only escaping my grasp because I didn't share further classes with her.

I knew where this ended.

A couple times a week, because Liliya lived a little far from home and her parents were overprotective, they'd have her stay after school for a couple of hours and pick her up by car. She had a place she liked to hide on campus where teachers didn't find her when she was in trouble, and with the tracker I'd placed on her, I'd located that quiet study room for myself.

"Liliya~!" I declared myself when I came in, fully prepared to fight. And win. I could never lose against Liliya, not like this~!

"Y-you!" she screamed, as she rushed forward to assault me with all of her strength. I didn't intercept, allowing her to attack me - because the attack was altered. She went to assault my chest, the tiny little barely-there breasts, pinching the nipples before she realized what she was doing.

Her feelings burned within her as she tried another tactic, pulling my hair and tossing me around, grabbing and groping my ass and licking and biting, growling, yelling, as her anger fully unleashed itself...and was tempered into lust. Desire. Hate was close to love, right~?

And yet, when she wrestled with me, knee between my legs as we rolled around, hitting soft chairs and other furniture as we struggled, I knew I couldn't allow her to make the final move - she'd go back to trying to hurt me. She needed to want me...

and so I finally pinned her down, having her squirm around beneath my hands as I stared down to her. Blue to blue...

"W-what, are you just going to...do weird things again, lap dog?! Just - just get it over with!"

"No," I firmly declared, unwilling to brook opposition...but unable to commit, in that moment. I had the whole plan in mind, but I...

Liliya and I were friends once, right? How could she have turned so cruel...?

"Why? Why all of this? What possesses you to hurt me? We used to be friends! Your mom and my mom are friends! Kolya and your big sis are friends! Why are you acting so childish?"

"You deserve it, you slut!"

"I'm not a slut," I said through clenched teeth. "I love Mona, and Rana too! We're dear to one another! A girl can have more than one girlfriend!" I knew her older sister Roza was iffy on polyamory, but I'd never gotten that sense from Liliya...

"Yeah? Are you going to toss them away when you're done with them? Why shouldn't I hurt a liar like you?!" Through teary eyes, she glared. "You promised me, you dumbass! Who would like someone who can't keep her word?!"

My word? What?

"What are you talking about...?"

"Dumbass. Don't fucking play dumb, lap dog!"

Promise...promised what?

I tried to think back. My memory can be very patchy of all the places I've lived. Truthfully, I'd never spent that long with Liliya in any one place, but we were really close...

What could it be? What could make her so angry? What could make her so jealous -

!

Liliya looked me in the eye, with tears staining her own. Her anger, her sorrow...her...what was it?

It must've been in kindergarten, or something, I really can't remember promising anything except...

"Hey? Do you believe in heaven, Lera?" Liliya asked to me, whispering in the dark in kindergarten as we prepared for nap time.

"Nuh-uh, Liliya. With how sad our parents are, heaven sounds like a fairy tale they said so they could be happier."

(It was worse, for mine. Liliya's parents stayed together even during the Collapse, but mine? Already, Mom and Dad were strained. Kolya took it much worse than me, but I still at least knew they were sad and upset.)

"Yeah. Heaven seems too nice to really exist."

"Um, mama likes to say, 'heaven is a place on Earth'! Maybe, we can make heaven real? Fill it with angels? You could even be one!"

"I'd like that, Lera." Liliya smiled at me, and extended her pinky toward me. "I want you to promise me. We're going to meet again someday, right? When we do, I want you to be by my side!"

"Of course!" I said, extending my pinky and crossing it with Liliya's. "We'll be friends forever!"

"Not just friends!" Liliya nodded proudly. "I want to marry you!"

"Then I'll do that! We can be together forever!"

That promise...

It was dredged deep in my memory. I'd never remembered it before, or at least I never remembered doing it - but even if I had, who would assume someone who hurt them so much would care about it?

"Do you mean, when I promised to marry you - ah!"

Liliya kneed me in the groin, livid. "Fuck you, lap dog! Taunting me like that! You're a big liar, a phony! I come to class last year to see you, and you're already lovey-dovey with those bitches Mona and Rana! You don't even care about me when I come in! Of course I should hurt a lying loser like you!"

...really? That's...all this time, she was waiting for me like this? Did she plan to transfer to Verwest because I was there? What -

"Were you - were you in love with me?"

"W-who would love a liar like you, lap dog?! There's absolutely no way! Drop dead! Go suck a lemon! Go - mmph!"

I shut Liliya up with a kiss to the lips.

I pushed my tongue inside her, as she struggled, until she realized. Until her body realized the girl she loved, and hated because she couldn't love. Years went by and she wanted to marry me, to belong to me, and saw my desire for others as a threat. Wanted me to look only at her. I didn't even know if Liliya liked girls! How was I supposed to know, that she longed to love me...?

She realized.

She opened.

Liliya's mouth opened to me, and the teasing I'd done to her lit her body on fire. Just like me, her body was starting to respond to other girls - or rather, just one girl. I could feel her monomania before me, obsessed with hurting me, not wanting to be left behind, wanting to carve her feelings into my body with pain.

So twisted.

So wrong.

So hurtful.

I absolutely adore it.

My tongue danced with hers as I ground myself over her, and she responded not by trying to flee, but by squirming. Now that she realized I wanted her, that her body was something I desired, that her feelings could have blossomed if only she ever asked - and no wonder her mother never thought she bullied me, how could she bully the girl she loves? - she could only desire more. She could only accept that her true fate was to be mine.

Our lips disconnected with a wet pop, and I licked my lips as she gasped for air, desperately grasping for words to express a feeling she only had the barest hints of, and I understood better than she did herself.

"...w-would you, lap dog...?"

"Absolutely."

I pushed Liliya's legs forward, the girl's flexibility and ballet training demonstrated clearly when she showed no pain. Just like Rana, she wore spats under her frilly dress to prevent undue upskirts...and just like Rana, they have a distinct damp spot. Clearly, the aphrodisiac was working!

...except out the corner of my eye, I spotted the bottle full of lotion Mona spiked. Identical to my usual except for the cap color, I'd been using the wrong one all along!

How lewd.

"Look at you," I said, licking my lips as I poked and prodded at Liliya's slit through her spats. "Do you know what's happening to you here?" Sex education had come a long way from the Heisei era, but given the variable quality of education Liliya'd received while traveling, I had to check.

"It's...it's, something that happens, to girls, when they're, um...'aroused'..." True to form, she knew intellectually, but words on a page didn't translate properly. "Why do you keep doing these things, lap dog?!"

"You keep calling me that!" I started to pull the spats up, my weight keeping her legs folded. I didn't realize I could be so flexible! "Maybe it's because your body is so lewd. We're really compatible, you know?"

"L-lewd?!" Liliya hid her face in embarrassment even as I tossed aside her sticky spats and panties. "W-what do you mean, lewd?!"

"You're like this, aren't you? From me touching you all day? A normal girl wouldn't get aroused from this." Keeping her legs like this, I shifted forward so I could keep her folded and restrained with my body weight alone, straddling her over her belly as I reached backwards to tease her slit with my finger. "A normal girl wouldn't be so obsessed. Do you masturbate?"

"N-no...that'd be..." She looks embarrassed, or like she doesn't quite understand.

"Be honest with me, Liliya!" I said, grinning widely. "Or else I won't show you my love~"

"I-I touch myself, down there!" she said, face red as she admitted it, so quickly after my empty threat. "W-whenever I see you, lap dog, my body starts burning up...when I touch you, I feel so hot, when I hurt you, I feel so happy that you're looking at me..."

"And how does it feel to be hurt, to be touched?"

"I-it's amazing!" More and more her body felt inherently made to be bent over by me. Hee, we really are compatible~ "When I think of you, I burn, a-and when I hurt you, I get like this...and when I get home, I h-have to t-touch myself, a lot...a-and all day today, I just, am filled with hate, and angry, but it's really love!

"I want you to look at me! I want you to look only at me!"

"You're not very good with your feelings, are you?" I said, as I curled my finger inside a little, watching her moan so powerfully just from that. Imagine, that every time she hurt me or touched me or got my attention, she got turned on - two years of that, before I failed the exam, two years of doing anything to have me look only at her..."You're so broken, so obsessed. Tell me. Tell me how you really feel, Liliya."

"I love you! I love you! I love you love you love you! You're so pretty! You're so smart! I like everything about you! I want it to be mine alone! I want to see your face hurt by me! I want to hurt you! I want to own you, lap dog!"

"Do you, now?" I got off of Liliya, doing a little maneuver to get back in front of her slit, and start to kiss it. To make out with it~ "Are you, mmn, sure~?" Chu. "Are you sure you don't just want me to hurt you back?" Chu. "How can you say that, when you got so turned on from me touching you?" Chu~

"A-aah...aah, m-my l-lap dog is...is touching me down there..." I kissed, and licked, and dove in, tasting of my lewd little Liliya's honey. She's so lovely. Being all high and mighty, but losing so easily to me..."N-no, that place is dirty, why are you..."

Chu. "It's not dirty," I whispered, as I kissed her clitoral hood, carefully exposing what's underneath. "I need to show you my love." Chu. "I need your body to know where it stands." Chu, suck...

come

Someone this sensitive, aah, that she gushes between her legs like this...it's such a treat~ "You've hurt me a lot, you know! Tell me, how often do you maturbate?" I dive back in, to lick it up, to lick within her, to let her do it more and more...

"I-I'm sorry!" Liliya yelled, tears in her eyes. "I-I do it, I do it all the time! W-whenever I can touch myself! I don't even think, I just do it! I-I...n-never imagined, you'd think of this with me!" (come, chu)

When I needed breath, or Liliya came, I came up for air. "You never asked~ What a silly girl." (chu) Not that I wasn't equally silly when I was really this young. (kiss) If not for Kolya and Vesta, I could easily handle someone like Liliya, anyway. (lick) "I may be a lap dog, but it's the human that's the pet~"

"P-pet?!" I could feel her fight against it, but I (bite) kept her legs pressed down. "B-but I...h-how could you be so strong..."

"You're a bad girl, Liliya," I whisper. (come) "Bad girls need a strong hand. You'll need to make it up to Mona and Rana, too..."

"W-what?!" (kiss) "But...but I want to marry you...why do I have to..."

"Because I love them," I declared. "Just like I. Love. You~" (come, come, come)

"A-a-a-a-a-ahahh..." Liliya's head went crazy, and she squirmed and laughed, filled with (chu, chu) nothing but the haze of being put in her place. Even if she acted like she didn't like it, she was excited..."L-l-l-love..."

"You're mine," I said. (lick) "You can be the rabid human of a lap dog anytime you like toward anyone else, but you are mine." (lick, kiss, lick, suck, chu) "You can't push me away, right? It's the Reiwa era! Girls can love girls, plural!" (chu, chu, chu, chu 🖤) "So just give in! You were so foolish when thinking for yourself, so let me think for you!" (come)

"M-my head is going white, l-lap dog...s-something's coming!" I could feel her getting so close, to an unimaginable climax...

"Give in," I declare, with my fingers inside as she approaches the apex. "Just remember. You don't have a choice in the matter. If you want me alone, then you won't have me. But if you can love all of us? Then, I love you, and I will never free you."

Liliya screamed.

A scream of utter rapture as her body convulsed, every feeling she had coming out all at once. Love. Jealousy. Lust. Desire...feelings she would never recognize before it was too late, without me.

I lick up the fluids that escape her as her lower body shakes, and her head tosses back, until her eyes roll up into the back of her head and she blissfully passes out, and I take the time to clean each and every part of her as I drill myself to climax, again and again, until I lay my head against Liliya's lap...


When I woke back up, I was still laid against Liliya. Wordlessly, I stood up, walked toward my bag, and pressed the same tattoo over her womb as Rana had...and wrapped a dog-like collar, complete with tag, around her neck. (Risqué, but it wouldn't be the first girl around I've seen with one!)

She awoke when I was done, and my face was right next to hers, as I pulled her into a kiss, gentle and loving as I felt the powerful feelings that coursed within her. Now, they were mine, and I would never let them go.

"Выходи за меня," I whispered, as I gazed into Liliya's beautiful eyes.

"...да."

"Умница."


"Oh..." Liliya's mother was there to pick her up - this time, with both of us walking hand in hand. "It's been a long time, Lera! Such good friends, aren't you?"

"We're not just friends," I said, proudly, as Liliya looked away and went red.

"Oho! So, it finally happened! I knew it~ Liliya talks about you all the time! Feel free to visit any time, Lera, we'll have a nice big dinner to celebrate Liliya's new girlfriend!"

...what an oblivious woman, huh? Liliya might have hurt me, but it's adults like her that let it happen. (At least it didn't kill me, unlike Kolya.)

Well, whatever. That's not important anymore. Not compared to Liliya.

"I..." Liliya squeezed my hand tightly, as she declared her intent to the world. "I'm going to marry Valeriya someday! Just like we promised! We're going to have the biggest, greatest wedding ever!"

"Oh~ Such a cute couple! I'll have to start making wedding plans~"

She was joking, of course. That's not something I blame her for - we couldn't get married now, and six years is a long time, right? But...

Liliya and I just look at each other, and smile.

I don't think Liliya's mom will approve of how many girls will be at the wedding, or how soon we want it, but I'm long past caring about such things.

If Liliya wants to be bound to me forever by destiny, in penance for all the pain she brought? Then I'll gladly take her by my side, just like Mona and Rana!

...and, by tomorrow night? Vesta, too, I hope. 🖤

29