Chapter 35: The Bitch a Yandere
750 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally! I finally wrote the last chapter of my novel! It’s all done. It’s all finally done. As I lay to waste on my chair writing for god knows how long, I type the last period, marking the end of the journey. Now all I need to do is publish it and everything’s dandy.

A few months have passed since I finished the novel and released it to the public. I checked my sales numbers, and what do you know, it’s already sold a million copies. Reviews are already showing up, all of them five out of five stars, going into incessant detail about what makes the story work.

From symbolism to structure and all the way to character dialogue, everyone praised every single minute aspect of the novel. This is the new standard that authors should reach, but no one else will ever get remotely close to this perfection. 

I sit back, leaning on my computer chair, rocking the sunglasses that covered my eyes from that evil light in the sky that people call the sun. Believe it or not, scientists managed to fly to the sun, and they figured out something incredible. It’s not a big chunk of fiery gasses. It’s just a giant lightbulb in the sky. They even figured out how to turn it off, and since literally everyone in the world likes night better, they turned it off for good.

I could hear women chuckling behind me, and I turn around to see four women, all vary wildly, laying on my bed completely in the nude. They came to my home the second I published my book and announced that they wanted my dick in their mouths. I couldn’t just deny them that, so I let them in and we partied all night. 

This is truly the life that I’ve sought for so long. It may have taken a couple years, but I’m here now, and what a time to be alive. 

Not only have I gotten all the bitches and wrote a masterpiece that I can finally feel proud of, but I also managed to win my first online game in what feels like ages. I just logged on and destroyed all my competition with ease. Anytime the enemy team said anything hurtful to me, I retaliated by fucking one of my girls and forced them to hear. Unlike them, I actually could fuck a woman and make her cum. And also, unlike them, I have fucked their mothers. 

What a time to be alive! What a time to be free! What a time to hear! What a time to shout the joy in my heart! 

I am my own master.

Nobody can stop me now. Now that the ball has begun rolling down the hill to victory, even when the time comes and I eventually perish six feet under the earth, I, and everyone else in the world, will smile and laugh in joyous celebration. What better way to celebrate death than to smile while the corpse is being lowered into the earth?

I sit back, relax, and enjoy the time to myself. What better way to be alive!

A knocking at my door jars me awake. I look at the women behind me, but they’re busy fingering each other’s pussies and assholes. They’re here, so that means that someone else is at the door. It’s probably another one of my fans wanting to get a piece of me. Hell, I’d even fuck a dude by this point. I have zero shits to give now. 

Walking to the front door, I can’t help but notice something strange occurring around the door. A black smoke-like aura is coming inside from under the door. Some of the smoke makes its way to my nose and I take a big whiff of it. It smells strangely like flowers, sweet and inviting. To be more accurate, it smells like going to the park on a warm summer day. 

Every part of me told me to not open the door, but my feet walked forward, anyway. My hand reached for the door handle and my eyes refused to look away from the smoke. I lost control of every single mechanism in my body. Nothing was working like it’s supposed to anymore. 

I open the door, and the darkness bursts its way in. The black void engulfs me, suffocating me in my hubris. 

***

I open my eyes and cough up all the darkness in my mouth. But no darkness falls out since I was never actually drowning in the first place. I was just asleep, although not in I was in a very uncomfortable position. 

I’m sitting on a chair, my wrists and ankles bound by a rope. I couldn’t break my hands free from the chair, no matter how much I struggled against the fabric. I tried kicking my way out, but all it did was strain my foot. My foot ached from trying to put up a struggle against the rope, and once it became unbearable, I had to stop for my safety.

I look around the room I find myself captive in. The room is a dark gray basement made out of concrete. It was absolutely freezing and moist in here. My body shivered and sweat fell from my forehead. My body simultaneously tried to fight against the cold and heat, which would only end with me getting sick. 

How did I even get here in the first place? That’s when the memories began flooding back into me. I was out last night and was walking back home after going out with Jessica. Then I looked down an alleyway and saw that woman. Then she kicked me over the head. The world went black, and now I’m here. What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

I rocked the chair back and forth in a pointless struggle. Who knows? Maybe if I can break the chair by slamming it on the ground over and over, it’ll help me escape. Then what am I supposed to do about the woman? I’m not weak by any means. Masturbating every day can do wonders for a person. However, she’ll most likely have a weapon and what am I supposed to do if she has a gun? Fucking die, that’s what.

Still, I keep struggling. I want to hold on to life. I haven’t accomplished anything yet. There’s still years of my life that I have to live through. I can’t die in some serial killer’s basement having accomplished nothing. 

Suddenly, I heard the creak of a door opening. Footsteps stomped on stairs leading down into the basement. There’s still some time left. All I need to do is lean back will all my power, and the chair will tip over. After that, I just have to leave it in the hands of fate to decide my future.

I slam the heel of my feet against the ground and lean back as hard as I can. The chair leaned back with me and lost its balance. As I fell to the ground, my stomach felt like it was flying and I slammed hard into the concrete. Any oxygen that I had left in my lungs immediately vanished as I came into contact with the hard floor.

I groan as a headache begins forming from the impact. Maybe I didn’t think this through. Well, I’m going to get raped and murdered anyway, so trying something is better than trying nothing. 

I open my eyes and gasp. Someone was staring at me, and he seemed oddly familiar. Why did he seem familiar? Well, it’s because I was staring directly at myself. 

A picture leaning against the wall was a picture of me a few years ago when I used to do book signings. Although I only ever did one. I didn’t like the way my heart felt after the ordeal was over, so I never did another one. 

The photo of me was one where I was awkwardly smiling while holding up a peace sign. If it were just that picture, true, it would be creepy as hell, but it wouldn’t make me shit myself. However, as I saw what was around that photo, I’m not embarrassed to admit it, but I did soil myself at that point. 

All around the photo were lilacs and roses, all in flower pots, circling my picture. They were the same flowers that were in the bouquets that I bought. They were the same flowers that were stolen from my house. 

“What’s going on here?”

I scream in terror as I heard footsteps approach me. I could also hear something shake with each footstep. It was like the sound of ice hitting the sides of a glass. 

A woman appeared in my field of vision. The last time I saw her in the alley, she had glasses on and looked absolutely freaking terrifying. Now she didn’t have any glasses on and I could see her gray eyes with perfect clarity. I expected them to be heart-shaped considering she’s the serial killer, and I thought she’d be a cubbi, but strangely enough, her eyes looked human.

She carried a tray in hand. In the tray was a glass of a fizzy dark beverage, a plate of eggs and sausage, and some utensils set to the side. She smiled down at me as a mother would when she caught her son breaking the rules. 

“Let me set the tray down first before I help you up.” Her voice was soft and squeaky, almost like she had never gone through puberty. 

She disappeared from my line of sight, which only made me even more terrified. What could she be doing without my eyes on her? Is something about to go inside my ass, and if something does, please don’t let it be big?

Suddenly, I felt the chair move and raise up. My body moves along with it since I’m the one stuck to it. I’m lifted upright and I see that she was lifting it by the legs, and now was bending down to me. Her form reminded me of a knight bowing before their king.

She stands and looks me over one last time with that same loving smile. I knew the look of those eyes, too. They are the same eyes that I make whenever I’m imagining a woman naked. I never thought that I’d dislike being imagined in nothing but my birthday suit, but there’s a first time for everything. Like being a victim of kidnapping. 

Once she’s had her fill of me, she turns and grabs onto a table. She rolls it over and I notice that the tray she brought down was on the table. Rolling it over, she places it between me and her. She grabs a chair of her own and places it on the opposite side of me. She sits down and stares at me. No muscle was moved and nobody looked away. We just stared at each other. I stared in fear, while she stared with loving affection.

“How’s the breakfast date?”

Welp, it’s settled now. This bitch is a certified yandere.

How y'all like the story so far?
  • Amazing! Votes: 22 55.0%
  • Great Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Okay Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible! Votes: 2 5.0%
Total voters: 40
12