Chapter 48: The Tale of Two Maidens (Part 1)
483 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a long time ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. I was fourteen years old and going through a rather hard-hitting puberty session. By that I mean I was sitting in bed fingering myself like no tomorrow. What made that day special was the Sex Ed classes showed pictures of a man’s penis on screen. They never showed the full shaft, but it was just enough to get my imagination running.

As I was busy fingering myself, imagining a man’s rod pounding me like no tomorrow, I couldn’t help but look over at the bed to my left. Someone was sleeping soundly, and she wouldn’t wake up for some time. That girl’s name was Tiffany Brooks, my best and only friend in the school. 

She and I went way back. We met when we were five years old when our parents signed us up into the school. It wasn’t like normal schools, as one would imagine. Instead of kids going home after a few hours of learning, everyone lived at school. We were only allowed to go home whenever our parents signed us out, or during holidays. Otherwise, we stayed at school for a full twenty-four-hour education.

Of course, I’m exaggerating by saying it’s twenty-four hours, but it sure as hell felt like it. We would wake up early in the morning at around five o’clock. The first bell would ring through the dorms, waking everyone up, signaling the start of the day. Everyone would head to breakfast and we’d eat for the first hour. The bell would ring at six, and the day would officially begin.

Students would head to their respective classrooms, and for ten hours, the teachers would use every tool in their possession to drill as much information into us as possible. If a student went out of line, they would get smacked with a ruler. If they misbehaved even further, they’d get paddled by the principal. Even the older students weren’t exempt from this, and what made it even creepier was our principal was a fifty-year-old man with graying hair. 

I was never the type of student to stray too far out of line to begin with. Growing up in a private boarding school with extremely strict rules doesn’t give much room for children to learn how to rebel. However, if there’s one thing that can be said about teenagers, whenever puberty strikes, don’t expect everyone to make the best decisions in life. 

At the time, I believed I was the only person to discover masturbation, but I’m at least ninety percent sure there were others like me. It’s just that they had a whip constantly cracked at their backs anytime they so much as stepped out of line. A responsible woman never steps out of line. They only speak when spoken to. Better yet, just get on our knees and suck each one of their dicks like a good girl. I made that last one up, but that’s certainly how it felt living in such an environment. 

Masturbation was one of the few ways I felt like I could do anything. It was a decision I made for myself without anyone telling me what to do or any steady regime forcing rules in my ass. It may not have meant much, but I certainly didn’t take it for granted.

As for Tiffany, she was much more of a model student. During Sex Ed, she would write notes, but never go beyond that. She never thought about what was beyond the rules or regulations. What the teachers and staff told her to do, she would do it without question. She was an avid reader and enjoyed working on her homework. She even tutored some of the other girls that were having trouble in their studies. The ideal student, down to her very soul.

Meanwhile, her roommate and best friend was masturbating in the same room as her. While she slept, I was having the best night of my life. I was just about ready to climax, but my fingers could never reach the spot that I so desperately craved to be touched. There was one thing that could, but Juxten Peak School wasn’t a mixed school. Only girls studied here, so unless someone managed to make a homemade dildo when they’ve never even seen the full mast before, it would be impossible to reach.

Or would it?

After hours upon hours of studying, we were given free time to do whatever we wanted. We could move anywhere in and outside the school as long as we stayed on the premises. The entire school was surrounded by a massive brick wall. Its only connection to the outside was an iron gate at the entrance of the school. In between the gate and school was a massive courtyard with a fountain spraying water in the air. 

Although the front of the school was impressive, behind the school was what mattered the most. There wasn’t much room separating the back of the school to the north side of the brick wall. I measured it myself. If I stood directly in the center of the school and the wall and held my arms horizontally, both my hands would touch the wall and school. What was even better was that my dorm was on the first floor. 

One day, during free time, I just so happened to walk behind the school. Before then, Tiffany and I were discussing the group project that was assigned to us where we both had to choose a book, each come up with essays surrounding the topic of the book, then debate on the topic. We were giving our all, and I wanted to get a breather before we continued discussing again. 

So I walked to the back of the school, and during my stroll, I saw movement within the grass. The grass was ankle high, so it was difficult seeing what made the movement, but whatever it was, it grabbed my curiosity and dragged me by the neck. 

I searched for what was moving around and found it. A small rabbit stared at me with marble-like eyes that seemed to ask me where the nearest carrot garden was. Its fur was the same color as tree bark, making it rather easy to spot amongst the grass. All I had to do was find it, and my eyes refused to look away.

A question popped into my mind. How did this little guy get in here? There was no way an animal like a rabbit could get in the school premises. Unless it could magically grow wings, or it’s some mega rabbit with plus one in jumping power, it wouldn’t be able to make it over the wall or gate. If an animal was ever caught on school territory, they would send security to kick it out, since animals are a distraction to learning. The only animals allowed to live peacefully among us were birds, but that’s because they couldn’t do much against their flight. 

The rabbit looked at me with a tilted head, and I tilted mine back. It tilted its head the other way, and I did the same. We both had the same thought toward one another, mostly being confusion on what we should do now that we’ve seen each other. The rabbit made the choice first.

It turned away and hopped with speed that I didn’t know a rabbit possessed. I didn’t want it to get away because that was the first time I’ve ever seen a rabbit. I wanted to look at it a bit longer, then help its way out. 

I chased after it, keeping my eyes on the rabbit, refusing to let it break my line of sight. It sure tried though, dodging and weaving, trying to confuse me. It nearly succeeded, but I conjured up enough willpower inside to keep my eyes straight and locked. 

Out of nowhere, it made a hard right, and I chased after it, but froze immediately afterward. I saw how it actually got in, and seeing it sparked something within me. A decently sized hole was carved into the wall. It was small enough to not poke over the tall grass, but I could see it perfectly once my eyes were forced to look at it. 

That’s when I realized, maybe there was a way to do what I wanted to do. When my fingers couldn’t satisfy me anymore, I remembered that hole in the wall and what it meant for me. I separated my hand from my vagina and pulled my pajamas back on. I stood up from my bed, changed into more comfortable clothes, and made my way over to the window.

As I placed my hands on the window, ready to make my escape, I looked over at Tiffany. She was still sound asleep, with no signs of waking up. I was sure I wouldn’t get caught anytime soon as long as she stays the same Tiffany I knew her as. 

I pulled the window up, snuck out one leg at a time, then dropped it in place. I was slow and careful, making sure to snuff out as much noise as possible. With one small misstep, I could have gotten caught red-handed and my parents would be notified. Who knows what could have happened after that? 

Once I closed the window, I walked along the wall, guiding myself with the only light source that was available to me at the time. The moonlight. It helped me find my way to the hole, and with no hesitation, I dropped to my knees and crawled under the wall. My back scraped against the brick, but it wasn’t anything I couldn’t handle and nothing tore, so I managed to get out without a shred of evidence left behind.

For the first time in such a long time, I was finally completely free. The shackles that bound my hands to the earth cracked and shattered. The metal collar around my neck fell to the ground and melted into molten lava, letting me finally look up at the sky with nothing else clouding my view. I found Orion’s belt that night. It was absolutely breathtaking. 

Then, with no other wall in my way, I traveled to the city. I wasn’t leaving without a purpose. A plan had already formed in my mind thanks to the library computers. The internet was banned outside of using the library computers, so if anyone needed to get online for whatever reason, we had to go there. However, nothing on the internet was banned, so I could have essentially watched hardcore porn in the library if I wanted. I wasn’t stupid enough to try it, though.

However, I was stupid enough to find a place to head to after I escaped. A week before I broke out, I found a chatlog where the members were discussing a party. I lurked on these logs here and there, but I never typed anything. I would just go from chat to chat, seeing what other people did for fun. I would always have a separate tab open to a scientific article, just in case I saw or heard someone approach.

So, when I saw this group chatting about a party, my interest peaked. At the time, I assumed parties were just a few people hanging out, sipping cokes, and talking about their day. There would also be a few people dancing. In the more fancy ones, they might have even eaten pizza. 

The party they discussed about was much more severe than that. They would constantly talk about which women they would bring. One girl in the chat was flirting with two men and they barked like dogs, with the promise of a threesome on the table. In my maiden filled and mostly pure eyes, that discussion intrigued me. 

I didn’t know people could do all that stuff at parties. The only parties I’ve been to were school mandatory parties where the most risque thing that took place was the time the principal accidentally said damn after losing a game of twister. So when I saw them talking about that stuff, I typed in their chat.

At first they were confused cause they thought they set their chat to private. Turns out they didn’t, and so they had to suffer the consequences of me finding out. At least that’s what I thought, but they didn’t seem to mind. They asked me who I was - and I would never do this again - but I told them my full name and the school I went to. 

They greeted me with warmth and told me what it was they were talking about. It turns out once every week, they would schedule an orgy party and invite people to join from all over Juxten. Privately, of course, since they didn’t want the cops to know since they brought some pretty illegal substances there.

They asked how old I was, and I told them my real age. I expected them to kick me out or leave immediately since I was a minor, but they didn’t seem to mind. In fact, they invited me to come to their party to relax and enjoy myself. I told them I would think about it, and they told me the time, date, and location. I wrote it all down, and they hoped I would come.

Once I escaped, I walked into Juxten and immediately followed the directions that I wrote on a piece of paper. When I found the place, it turned out it was in the poor district of the city. A rundown nightclub on the outskirts of the poor district turned out to be the place I was supposed to go. I went up to the door, and I could hear the distinct sound of people moaning and music blaring inside the club. 

With my hands shaking so fiercely that I wouldn’t be able to hold a cup of water without spilling it all onto the floor, I knocked on the door and waited. My heart was about to fly out of my chest, and it was hard to breathe. I was so nervous about what I was about to get myself into that if it weren’t for the tiny amount of stubborn determination in my soul, I would’ve fainted right then.

Then they answered the door. The man who opened the door was a large man with wide shoulders and so tall that he had to duck to get under the door. His name was Thomas, and he’s the same person Harmony arm wrestled for a free meal.

He asked me who I was, and I told him my name. When I said my name, he immediately recognized me, and shouted to all his friends that I made it. Cheers rang out and beers flew in the air as the excitement grew ever wilder.

I entered the building and the first thing that greeted me was a woman being sandwiched between two men who looked to be in their late forties. Another man was having his cock sucked while he fingered a woman laying beside him. Everyone all around me was having sex, and the smell of semen and love juices mixing together filled the air. My head grew light from all the new sensations I was experiencing all at once. A whole new world opened its doors to me, revealing a pool filled with polluted waters with corpses of fish floating to the top. And I dived in head first.

They all helped me with my first time. Thomas was the one who took my virginity that night. His girlfriend helped me out by teasing me, getting me wet so he could more easily slide his cock inside me. At first it hurt, like a fire was set alight and I was sitting just above the lick of the flames, but it soon turned into a wonderful experience afterward. 

I made many memories that night. So many of my first were taken away. One piece of advice I’d like to give is to never do anal the first day their virginity is taken. It doesn’t feel right afterward.

Now, the real question is, would I do it all again? Although that decision led to so many regrets in my life, I would do it all again. For the first time since I was born, I felt fully in control of myself. I felt free, like the birds that constantly flew into the school courtyard. But, I wouldn’t recommend everyone to make the same decision as I did.

Especially girls that would rather stay in place than break the line.

9