Chapter 5
4.4k 18 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mmmf rmm mrm fmmfr!” I mumbled into her very nice boobs. 

“Sorry, what was that?” She pulled me out of the bastille of her bosom and I gasped for breath.

What are you doing?!” God I sounded hot when I was indignant.

“Oh, I’m distracting you! I wanted to blitz through the more boring bits first so we can get to the really fun stuff, and I’m not gonna leave anything for you to complain about.” Before I could even respond, she’d already shoved me back in between her breasts and gently gripped my shoulders, rolling and kneading more of her magic into them.

She worked quickly, starting at my shoulders and working out towards my hands. A lot of the changes to my arms were pretty subtle—less hair, a touch more slender, and a lot more soft—but everywhere she massaged that tingling fire into me, all the knots and tension I had thought were simply permanent fixtures of my body just melted away. I was extremely grateful that my ideal woman didn’t include regularly waking up with an achy back and shoulders at the ripe old age of twenty-six. It would have easily been the most relaxing thing I’d ever experienced were it not for the fact that this was all part of a demonic ritual to turn me into a girl, and also that I was smothered in Alzette’s tits.

Which isn’t to say that last bit was a bad thing per se, just that it was exactly as distracting as she’d intended. The heady scent of peppermint mixed with a light tinge of sweat from an entire night’s worth of activities that I could only imagine had my mind swimming. If I had to rate the experience on a scale where one was ‘distinctly unpleasant’ and a ten was ‘actually rather quite enjoying this’, then I would undoubtedly have been leaning pretty firmly towards the higher end of the— 

“Okay, so I know I just said this was all about me giving without anything in return and stuff, but I am a succubus and I can sense everything you’re feeling. If you really want to have a go at my tits, I’m not exactly gonna stop you.”

Alzette drew back just far enough to release me and I eagerly accepted her invitation. I lapped at her breasts with as much fervor as I was physically capable of from my restrained position. Each light gasp and the occasional moan from her filled me with the satisfaction I craved. I was by no means a virgin, but I hadn’t precisely been a casanova either, so I did my best to make up for any lack of knowledge or technique with raw enthusiasm. Thankfully my lips had just recently become even better suited for kissing and sucking and all sorts of similar activities. It felt like Alzette had even somehow imparted some of the dexterity and length of her tongue onto my own during our makeout session. I certainly wasn’t complaining.

Her pendulous breasts were so warm and soft and god, what I wouldn’t give for a rack like hers—Though I suppose God had no hand in granting this request. What would it feel like to have someone else squishing their face into my tits like this, sinking into the supple flesh and greedily sucking on my achingly hard nipples. Goddamn I really wanted that. Ah hell, had my entire sex life really just been me pleasuring women in the ways I desperately wished they could have pleasured me?

I didn’t have too much time to ponder whether every instance of sex I’d ever had technically qualified as some roundabout form of masturbation by proxy. Before I’d even realized it, Alzette had finished kneading the very tips of my now more-slender fingers and sat back. At least, I assumed my hands were more slender. It seemed like my silken cuffs were just a little bit roomier—which could have been a ploy to trick me into attempting to escape so obviously the only choice was to stay put and do as she said—but even if I couldn't actually see my hands very well from this position, just the knowledge alone made me happy. The new black nail polish was also really cute.

“Fuck me,” Alzette sighed, looking down at her breasts, her black nipples standing rigid in the cold night air and still glistening with a thin sheen of saliva. I got the sense that she was as reluctant to pull away as I was. “You’re a lot better at that than I thought you’d be. If I weren’t on a time limit, I would absolutely have you eating me out right now, but then we’d be here all night.”

I wanted to ask if staying here all night would really be such a bad thing, but I knew she was on a schedule and had plenty of other places to be tonight if Christmas was going to happen. Or was she technically trying to make Christmas not happen? I still wasn’t fully clear on the details.

“Alright, now for the legs. You just sit pretty for a minute and enjoy the view.” Alzette flipped herself around to begin working on my feet and ankles, bending over and giving me a perfect perspective of her backside. Even from here I could tell how wet she was. A thin layer of fabric, pulled taut and soaked through, was all that hid her pussy from the rest of the world. It left very little to the imagination. The scent of her arousal filled the air and made me truly wish I could have taken her up on that earlier idea.

I was so close to her glorious ass, but like Tantalus, my cruel bindings prevented me from touching. However, one of the many things I’d learned about succubi upon this night was that they had these cute little tails with even cuter little spade-shaped tips and that said tails liked to sway back and forth like sultry snakes. And if I just leaned forward just so at just the right time… 

The yelp that left Alzette’s mouth was utterly adorable, and for a brief moment all of her careful ministrations were brought to an abrupt halt so she could process the sensation of my mouth wrapped around her spade.

She slowly turned her head back to face me, shock and confusion fading as she followed the trail of her tail outwards. I gave her an awkward smile that revealed her tail tip trapped between my teeth.

Suddenly there was a dangerous spark in her eyes and a lot of fang in her grin. “Ohhh I am absolutely going to pay you back for this.” And then without further comment, she returned to her task and left me to my own devices.

Did I dare tempt fate and the infernal wrath of a demoness by pressing on in my foolish hubris? 

Yes. The answer was yes.

I teethed, tongued, and tasted every inch of her spade, committing every little detail to memory. Its soft, smooth texture that was neither quite leather nor quite skin. How its thin width flattened further out from its axis. How I could tease its sensitive rim with my tongue before nibbling right at its base to elicit a low rolling moan from Alzette’s lips.

The motion of her tail only quickened and became more erratic once I’d started, and she didn’t plan on making it easy for me. Blowing her spade was a careful balancing act of finding opportunities to tease her most sensitive spots while preventing her almost playful attempts at escape. I harbored no doubt that her tail was strong enough to jerk right out of my grasp if she so desired to, but this wasn’t an actual struggle; she was testing me and I had no intention of failing. 

Alzette was a consummation professional and she never once let my oral onslaught interrupt her work, but even I could notice the wet patch between her thighs growing larger, and her massage losing some of its efficient edge as she shuddered and shivered in pleasure. Coming from a succubus, I couldn’t have asked for more. I didn’t even need to feel guilty about projecting onto her this time because humans didn’t have tails!

Her hands drew higher and higher until our solo acts became a dance of trying to throw the other off their rhythm—I serenaded her spade while her deft fingers caressed my inner thighs as they traced agonizingly close to my erection. She relished in her deliberate, excruciating slowness, her absolutely unfair magic rendering me hyper-receptive to her touch, the absence of her touch, and every imperceptible stirring of the chilly air of my bedroom.

And still I persevered, focusing my everything on her tail tip because the moment I let myself be swept away by the sheer physical sensation I would never again surface and I was determined to make Alzette c—

“Aaaand done.” She sat upright, yanked her tail away from my clutches like a schoolmarm confiscating candy, and breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

Our tango hadn’t properly concluded, she’d simply walked off stage at the very height of the dance. And here I was left choking down a humiliating whimper and the actual tears pooling in my eyes, left on the brink of satisfaction and pent up in every way I knew how—as well as in fun new ways I’d never imagined before. I understood then that Alzette really did know how to torture people.

“Don’t worry,” she whispered low and dark, “I’m not finished with you yet. Now we’re getting to the fun part.”

Jesus goddamn Christ—happy birthday by the way—was that all just foreplay to her?! I mean, strictly speaking she’d barely even touched anywhere that was actually supposed to be an erogenous zone, and I’d still already almost had the fastest orgasm of my life. I was terrified and excited beyond belief to know what I could expect from ‘the fun part’.

“I was thinking though…” Alzette said with a bashful expression while rubbing soothing circles on her spade, as if she hadn’t just been pulling me around by the leash thirty seconds ago, “So, I was already planning on leaving you my phone number just in case I needed to follow up on anything with the transformation, right? But if I were to theoretically leave my sigil behind, would you be up to summon me for a round two sometime later?” 

I was temporarily stunned by what I’d just heard. This literal demon who broke into my apartment to turn me into a woman completely and totally against my will wanted me to summon her again for casual sex when this was all through? Just what kind of answer was she expecting from me?! 

“Absolutely! Yeah! I mean, totally!” 

Wonderful!” There was that radiant smile again. “You weren’t bad with the tail, but when we have time, I’ll show you all of the sensitive spots on a succubus. Horns, wings, even hair under the right circumstance…” She looked at me, eyes widening in realization. “Oh, whoops! Almost forgot.” she said sheepishly and began tousling my hair.

I grumbled in protest as it fell messily in front of my face… which shouldn’t have even been possible given its previous length. By the time she had finished and I’d managed to blow the offending locks out of my face, my hair fell in waves down past my shoulders. Long, and just a touch darker. I smiled.

“Betcha you’ve never had the opposite of a haircut before, huh?” she asked, all too proud of herself.

“You could open a business with that. You’d probably make a killing.”

“Oh no, not interested. It’s way too much effort to set up a ritual like this for just hair, and I don’t do requests anymore.” 

“Wait, what? Why not? Wouldn’t that be easier on you?”

“See, here’s the thing. I used to just ask what people wanted out of this kind of deal. Had them make me a list and I’d give it to them. But you know what I kept finding? They liked their new bodies way better, sure, but a lot of them had this little twinge of regret afterwards that I picked up on. And you wanna know why? It’s because they were too embarrassed to admit what they really wanted. To me, the actual succubus! So now I don’t give people a chance to hold back or repress their feelings anymore. I cut out the middleman and have these runes here read straight into someone’s soul. And if deep down they really want a fat juicy ass, or big jiggly titties, or a massive cock, then that’s exactly what they’re gonna get.

I found myself blushing at the images her words conjured. Was this circle thingy really reading my actual soul? And if it was… would I end up with any of the assets Alzette just mentioned? I mean, if I was going to be the ‘cutest, most beautiful woman I’d ever seen’, then it wouldn’t make sense for her not to have a nice butt, or big boobs, or all the other curves I really really wanted, right? But was that just the horny talking? Could I really be sexy? Could other people really find me desirable? Deep down, did I really want to be some hip-swaying seductress?

Alzette must have picked up on my thoughts and leaned in close. “It’s nothing to be ashamed of,” she purred, “It’s natural to want to be beautiful, isn’t it? And I can’t wait to see just what kind of desires you end up with. In fact, don’t you think you’ve been wearing this old thing a little too long now?”

She reached a finger up to my sweat-soaked button-up shirt and I heard a distinct snap as she clawed through the top button and it went flying off to who knows where. And then another snap as did the same to the next one, and then the next one, each snap baring more and more of my chest. I had to wonder if she had a slightly less-destructive way to disrobe me, but her method was also too hot for me to really care.

And then finally the last button was brutally severed and she pulled my poor shirt wide open with a greedy zeal. I looked down and gasped at what I saw.

109