Chapter 80 – Womanly Pleasures (R18+)
664 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80 - Womanly Pleasures (R18+)

...

<POV: Carene>

Seeing Branda's smile full of desires, I began to appreciate again how lucky I was to get this body. I had already lowered my waist deeply, feeling the amazing sensation of her clit rubbing against the glans of my penis.

One thing I noticed was that there were different kinds of responses both from Branda and myself to the speed of rubbing of our genitals.

Although rubbing against each other quickly felt really good, there was something about rubbing erect parts slowly against each other, drawing various patterns between the two. When I rubbed them vertically, horizontally, circularly, or a combo of those motions, the slow rubbing thing seemed to turn on Branda like nothing else.

Having made her orgasm two times like that already, I could confidently say that my study of the female body was progressing really well.

I had even successfully suppressed my inner boy's desire to plunge my dick within her juicy honey hole and was beginning to train it to feel pleasure in a womanly manner.

I must say, this whole thing had been an eye-opener. I'm glad that I could even do it with hardcore lesbians as well!

"Ah! It's.... good! So good!! ... Carene... rub harder..."

Branda's moans kept responding throughout the room while her warm flower kept on being pressed against mine, and her lower lips were soon drenched by the love nectar overflowing from within my own juicy parts.

I could feel her pussy throbbing and twitching at times, while her lips were dripping with her own saliva.

At first, Branda had been very shocked and was just receiving my attacks passively. Now though, her waist moved in conjunction with mine, helping even me feel a lot of pleasure.

Although I had heard of girls getting high by rubbing their pussy against their partner's thighs, I had yet to try doing that since Branda had already made me too excited to be able to pull myself away from her pussy.

But... I wonder how long will this go on.

If I had been plunging my dick within her, it would have been over a while ago, however with our lesbian play together, both Branda and I were just orgasming one after the other while the rubbing kept on going on and on.

Does lesbian sex end with one of the participants becoming too tired to continue??

I really am no expert in this field to be able to judge that. And Branda doesn't look to be in a condition to reply back to me.

L-Let's stop after I make her cum once more. I think I've had enough for tonight...

Ah! C-Celesta! She must be waiting for me back at home!

No good! This is not good at all!

Darn it. I-I must finish things fast here. Time to hit the accelerator on this thing then!

As I picked up the speed of my hips movement, Banda's body began to get jerked up in a rhythm, with her modest pair of breasts dancing along with her, flopping left and right alternately.

The musky smell in the room, mixed with the smell of our sweat from the prolonged intimacy session and the regular sounds of Branda's joy filled moans made even my cock feel like it may erupt all by itself.

There was a tingling feeling within my lower stomach, as the itch began to become uncontrollable making me gulp my own saliva in frustration.

"Mnn... Mhn~ ... mnnnhhh..."

Branda's previous look of a strict and capable woman was nowhere to be seen as my dick continued to torment her into revealing her deeply hidden true nature, one that of an actively lustful lady.

Maybe even Branda knew that I intended to end it here as she began to mash her erect nipples while licking her own lips in the agony of her upcoming orgasm.

"Branda... a big one... a big one is coming..!"

"Yesss! Do it... Give it to me!!"

The wildly erotic expression on her beautiful face, the sounds and smells produced by the incessant rubbing of our bodies, the cute and wonderous movements of her modest pair of breasts...

Dammit! The visual stimulation is too heavy already! Not to mention how even my sight and sense of smell are being so much stimulated.

Kuuuh... No more...

I... can't..! I soon felt my penis getting harder and harder when I remembered that clit never ejaculate.

If Branda notices my dick spraying her with all my jizz, then she would surely find out the truth!

N-No. Hold back... hold back, me!!

For the first time in my life, I began to hold down the intense desire within me to ejaculate. But still, all my pent-up emotions had to be released in some manner.

And at that moment, everything turned to white.

I-I am cumming... please, my dearest junior, don't let anything out tonight.

Leave everything to my vagina this time.

Ah... I wonder what is happening...

...

Thankfully, I didn't black out for long. Or, should it be called white-out in my case?

I could feel waves of satisfaction tampering with my thinking ability, but I still fought against it to observe the situation.

Phew... thank god that I didn't ejaculate this time. Good job, my dear penis.

But... I don't know if I would ever be able to do that again. It's as if my body is designed to orgasm from both my pussy and my dick. Fighting against that urge felt like scaling against a waterfall, and a large one at that.

For now, though, looks like I made it.

Beneath me, Branda's eyes were still closed as she dealt with her own climax. Upon observing her body carefully, my vaginal fluids had badly drenched her lower body and had probably mixed with her own, making the area underneath us completely soaked with it.

I wonder how much it would cost to get rid of these stains...

Thankfully, my dick had gone into sage mode and had totally discarded its prior majestic appearance. The same can't be said about Branda though. Her nipples and clit were still very visibly erect. It would take some more time for her to recover.

Really, Branda looks like a complete mess. Her mesmerized and orgasmic face with her tongue rolled out as she panted in exhaustion along with her lower mouth that kept on spilling some more love juices, in total made her look very pitiful.

No. I must not fall for it. No more lusty thoughts...

My own body was totally wet from our exchange earlier, making it reek of our dirty deeds.

Branda's body kept trembling intermittingly as she groaned with delight and satisfaction

Well, I'm completely exhausted. And kind of feel thirsty too.

Knowing that Branda was about to get up soon, I ran towards her Kitchen, grabbed two glasses of pomegranate juice, and brought them back with me to the room.

But, it's not my fault, okay There were just cartons upon cartons of pomegranate juice lined up in her refrigerator. Anyways, it's better than plain water at least.

Putting the glass for Branda aside, I sighed in exhaustion and felt my body's weakness for the first time in ages.

So, this body does have a limit, huh? At least that's a lot more realistic than being born as a sex machine able to fuck for hours on end.

Still, I had fun with my first pure lesbian sex. Kind of makes me want to do it again sometime soon.

But, I got a dick to take care of as well, and there is no way that I am going to give up on having fun with it. Contrary to that, I think maybe plunging my dick inside women is kind of an instinct that I've always had.

No matter if I was able to hold myself back this time, I don't want to keep doing that. Having a double orgasm with my dick and pussy at the same time is too much fun to ignore!

Putting that matter to rest, Branda's wildly uneven breathing looked to be on the verge of stabilization. Feeling some pity for the woman whose girlfriend I had banged earlier, I tried to find a clean towel to clean ourselves with.

Since I could only find one such towel, I held back on cleaning my body and lifted Branda away from our scene of 'Crime', smeared with suspiciously 'thick' fluids. After distancing ourselves from the wet area, I carefully wiped her body from head to toe for any spots I could find. Branda was giving pleasurable responses to my action so I just kept on going on with it and finally finished cleaning her.

Giving myself a quick clean with the leftover sides of the towel, I put it in the bathroom basket and returned to check on Branda's state.

I was surprised to find out that she was wide awake, sitting on the bed as she stared at me with a strange gaze.

"W-What's the matter? Ah! Here, have some juice first. We lost too much of our body's fluids and energy earlier."

Branda didn't reply to my words as she silently accepted the glass and took sips while staring at me from the corner of her eyes. Putting the glass away, Branda took a good look at my half-naked body and spoke,

"Carene. You are... not bad. Although I had my doubts about you earlier, now I am convinced that you are a good person."

Eh?? Branda... she's not angry at me? But, I did fuck her lover earlier. Also, I also ravished her to my heart's content just before too.

Ignoring the look of confusion on my face, Branda bowed her body slightly and spoke,

"I... am sorry for my earlier behavior. I was too pissed at the thought of my lover being snatched away. But, it may have been just my own imagination."

I couldn't help but feel very guilty upon receiving an apology from someone I had lied to.

"N-No, it's alright. No harm done after all. Ha ha ha..."

Hearing my words, Branda's face leaked out a small smile, which she quickly suppressed as she spoke to me.

"Hmm... I am glad you think that way. Um, would it be okay for you to give me your number? I-I may call you sometime again if you'd like..."

WHATTT?!! My number?? Would she call me again for a lesbian sex exchange?!

"Really?!! Ah, I mean, why not? I'm fine anyways. Sure, no problem. Let's see... here."

Without wasting any time, I quickly capitalized on the opportunity and displayed my phone number for her to see.

Branda casually grabbed her own phone, saved my contact number and spoke,

"Hm. I've noted it. Thanks for the amazing night, Carene. I haven't had so much fun since a long time ago."

T-That's... am I supposed to feel happy that she felt good with me, or should I be sad for her that she hadn't been satisfied recently with her girlfriend?

"i am glad that I could be of some help. Ah! Oh no. I have to go back home! Sorry Branda, I will leave right now. As for Daisy... please apologize to her for me. I had to make her stand up on her kind offer."

Dammit. I keep being swept away by the atmosphere. Celesta must be waiting at home for me!

Branda's eyes looked somewhat lonely for a bit before they resumed her earlier composed look as she spoke to me,

"No worries. Just... go. I will take care of everything."

Not being able to believe Branda's true generous nature, I quickly rushed to thank her.

"Really? You are a great woman too, Branda!"

Really. Who would let me fuck her lover while showing me such new ways of pleasure other than her? Though, she doesn't seem to know of Daisy and my affair...

"h-Hey! Don't hug me all of a sudden!"

Upon hearing Branda's shout, I suddenly realized that in the moment of happiness, I had actually hugged her naked body tightly.

Darn it. She smells good too...

"Oh, sorry. I got too much excited there. I-I will be leaving then."

A faint color of red covered Branda's cheeks as she looked away from me and quickly responded.

"Hmm..."

Excusing myself, I quickly put on my discarded clothes and rearranged my hair before I dashed towards the door.

Upon opening the door though, I found someone there that I didn't expect to see at all.

"Ah? D-D-Daisy?? W-What are you..?"

Daisy looked too surprised to see me coming out of the room, as she quickly separated away from the door and spoke in panic,

"Oh... oh! C-Carene! I-I was just... yeah! Just trying to invite you for dinner! You two took so long to... talk."

Although I seemed to have heard a weird tone in her voice at the end, I couldn't focus on that now as I quickly replied back,

"Oh, ha ha ha... um, I am sorry. I have to go back home urgently right now. See you later!!"

Without waiting to hear Daisy's response, I quickly grabbed my shopping bag and dashed out of the building.

"W-Wait! Carene~~!!"

Sorry, Daisy. But, Celesta is more important right now...

With such thoughts in my mind, I quickly made my way back home.

...

A/N: Sorry for the delay everyone.

16