Chapter 1 – Taking the Offensive (R18+)
19.7k 4 218
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 - Taking the Offensive (R18+)

...

I felt my dick plunging deep inside her. Her pussy quivered excitedly as she moved her hips just two times before her pussy contracted violently on my dick.

She already came, didn't she?

"You're pathetic! Couldn't even last for a while." The girl above me was soon shoved away, as the woman riding my face took her place instead.

"Hey dear, don't worry. Your big penis will definitely get a good ride. I promise~!" The girl winked at me once as she gave me a very charming smile.

She got on her knees, as she leaned back a bit, and brought my dick near her pussy. Instead of just violently stabbing herself, she slowly pushed forward, as my dick slid inside her pussy.

She is much tighter than the petite woman, as the blue-haired voluptuous girl moaned slightly. I couldn't help myself and let out a moan of my own, as I felt her pussy gripping hard on my dick.

"How was that, huh? Hmmm~ You liked that, didn't you."

"Ohhh.. how long do I have to wait.. turn her on her stomach. I want to eat her pussy!" The red-haired woman fingering herself spoke.

"Eww, don't be like that, alright. Uhh.. gross."

"What was that? You definitely liked it when I ate your pussy, didn't you?"

"Right. If you don't want to then don't do it. Let us do it instead." The petite woman spoke as she tried to recover from her fast orgasm.

"Bitch. Don't be gay, alright?!" The blue-haired woman shuddered as she looked at the other two with revulsion.

"Hah! I don't eat just any girl. But, she is.. special, you know?"

The three turned to look towards my belly as the blue-haired woman rode my dick.

"Fuck it then. Suck on it, you slut~~" The woman fingering herself became impatient and came to sit upon my face.

By this point, all three of them were naked. Well.. so was I. I was laid out on the floor of my dormitory room and surrounded by my three roommates. They didn't seem to be feeling any sense of modesty or shame as they used me to satisfy their own fantasies.

When they couldn't touch my flesh, they touched themselves excitedly and treated all of this just like some live show.

When it all started, I didn't know how to react, but one thing led to another and we all ended up like this. To be honest, it did frighten me a lot at first since I was never the target of lust for so many women before.

But, then I realized, wasn't this situation any guy would die for? After all, the three of them were supreme beauties in their own right. Their ages didn't seem to be over 19 and could even be way less than that. I could also tell that these ladies were drunk heavily and had completely lost themselves to their desires.

If I am meant to go through all of this, then I might as well enjoy it while it lasts!

Deciding to go on the offensive, I raised my head as I dived into the red-haired woman's pussy. As I sucked her little clitoris into my mouth, I sucked on it as if drawing milk from it.

With one of my hands, I touched the hips of the blue-haired woman riding my dick. I mustered up all the strength in my body as I began to thrust quite rapidly as if I was jackhammering the woman on top of me.

Becoming surprised, she tried to find her balance by holding my stomach but slipped and fell straight down onto my breasts. She did her best to grip on my nipples as she tried to get a hold of herself.

I was not the one to back down with just this though...

Taking the chance, I swiftly directed my other hand and opened her pussy even further, as my fingers started their search for her G-spot. I stroked the regions that showed the maximum reaction and continued to stroke upon them with fervor.

My offensive attitude made the girls hesitant about what to do. I guess they never expected me to get so much involved, huh?

The slanders that were flying everywhere moments ago stopped immediately and were overcome by the moaning of the sexy girls. And all three of them happened to be pleasured by me at the same time.

I could see the shock and surprise in their eyes as I took the offensive and continued my onslaught.

"Ah! S-She's soo good!"

"Oh noooo~ I'm.. cumming!!" The woman sitting on my face started to orgasm and squirted everywhere around her, especially all over my face, as the orgasms shook her body while she moaned lewdly.

I gulped down all the juices that I could, as I was lost in lust myself, and sucked on her labia harder and harder. She panted breathlessly as her hips spasmed and drifted over my juice-drenched face.

"Nooo~... I cannnthh.. anymore!!" She roared loudly as her moans echoed across the room.

As I tried to look up at her, she was making a very stupid face, as she was lost in the mires of her orgasm. Her moans were full of agony as she must have realized that she had chewed on more than she could swallow.

Well, doesn't matter to me. I continued to suck her erect clit until all that sucking made my jaw hurt. Still, I didn't stop as I continued my actions. I tried to swallow even more of her pussy into my mouth as I took her pussy in till her root and soon almost the entirety of her pussy was being sucked by me.

"Ahhh..a.aaaa.." Her moans became a bit quieter as she seemed to be losing consciousness. She was now just sitting on my face like that. Her hip movements had long since ceased as she powerlessly sat there.

The other girls were having a hard time believing what they were seeing. They had never seen their friend behaving like that and were surprised beyond belief. Her foolish face had tears and saliva dripping down, as her face reflected the feeling of both pain and pleasure.

Suddenly, her body quivered hard, as a lot of sweet nectar squirted out of her pussy, as it completely drenched my cum covered face and overflowed over to my neck and hair.

"Oh no! S-She peed?!"

"N-No. I think she came.. but I never saw anyone Cumming that hard ever. I-Is it even real?"

The smell of sex completely filled the room, as the girl above my face collapsed and slid over beside my head. Her body continued to spasm as she tried to get up, but her body refused to listen and she kept lying on the wet floor like a kite cut off from its strings.

...

A/N: Kitty has a playground. Anyone cares to play together? >> patreon.com/GoodKittyYURI

218