Chapter 18 – Woman? or Man?
4.9k 4 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 - Woman? or Man?

...

(POV: Carene)

It's over. I ruined everything all over again!

Why?! Why do I keep messing up? Was I born too stupid or something?

Why did I have to do that in front of her bathroom? What the heck came over me?

Am I turning insane? Why do I keep doing shit like this?!

Sis Lin.. please forgive me..

*Cough**Cough**sniff*

It was becoming really hard to breathe somehow as I tried to calm my mind and tried to think of something else.

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts!.. ah, I cannot recall a single positive thing right now..

As I kept shivering in fright and confusion, I tried to look around the room as I hoped to find something to distract me with. It was then that I realized one thing.

This room... it seemed to be Sis Lin and her ex-husband's bedroom.

It was fully decorated in pink color.. from the bedsheets to the wallpaper. Everything seemed to scream 'love' in this room.

So this is where she used to get...

Though, there was another thing which made me so sure of why this bedroom belonged to Sis Lin before.

The negative feelings arose within me again and again as I my eyes kept staring at something sitting on her bedside table.

Their wedding picture...

So it was this asshole.. This fucker.. I..I will KILL YOU!!

Unable to control my raging emotions, I picked up the beautiful photo frame from the stand and smashed it hard on the floor.

*batink*

The glass shards spread everywhere on the floor, as the beautiful memento of Sis Lin's married past was finally ruined by me. But.. I just couldn't take my eyes away from the man's face.

The happy smile on Sis Lin's face.. and the way the man grinned as he carried my innocent and pure Sis Lin in a princess carry... You.. You BASTARD!!

*thump**crunch**thump*

I kept stomping over the man's face as I tried to stomp his stupid face to hell.

Fuck Fuck! FUCK!!

I kept stomping on his stupid grin until I finally stopped when my head started to become very painful again with a severe headache.

Oh god... What the hell was I doing just now?... Ouch! My foot hurts too..

As I sat back down on the bed and looked at my feet, they were bleeding from the cuts and the places where the glass shards had become embedded in my feet.

So I injured myself too.. just great. And my head hurts so much too..

But, it seems that my heartache is the most severe of them all.

Sis Lin.. please forgive me..

...

(POV: Lindie)

After Carene ran away from me, I was unable to follow behind her. My mind and body, both were frozen stiff from what I just saw earlier.

I stood at the door in shock as I tried very hard to process everything.

C-Carene... she was standing outside the door.. as she watched me bathing?

Me? But.. why would she? I am not some hot woman that every guy dreams to bed after all.

As my sight turned down, I saw a white panty being crumpled up as it lay on the floor.

Almost instinctively, I bent down and picked it up.

I-It's still so warm. Hang on. Carene... she was using this to masturbate?

But. This doesn't seems like a woman's juices?

I tried to smell the panty, as a very strong and familiar odor came into my nostrils.

T-This is? S-s-semen?! Carene, how could she have cummed with semen on my panty?

Unless.. hang on. I remember something more. There was another detail that I almost missed to notice earlier!

If I remember correctly.. t-there was something dangling between her legs, wasn't there?!

Oh my lord... Carene.. is she a man?!

No! That shouldn't be.. B-But what about her breasts? I know that she has them too. And they don't seem to be fake ones at all.

Then, what is she in the end?

Hmm? Wait a second. What's wrong with me?!

No matter what her gender or body is like.. she is still our Carene!

T-That's right! Act maturely Lindie! Be an adult... I must become a warm-hearted big sister for her.

Right now, she is very lonely. She doesn't have anyone by her side. Not even her parents..

And! She is not even healthy right now! Why am I thinking about such stupid stuff!

It's normal for.. people with p-penis to lust after women and masturbate, right?

W-Why is my heart beating so fast though?

Carene... she found me attractive enough to masturbate?

I wonder if I am allowed to feel like this but, it kind of makes me proud as a woman somehow..

I like Carene seeing me as a woman and masturbating?

Does that means that.. I am attracted to Carene too?!

Oh no. I-I can't! I must not destroy her life with me! S-She is a young.. woman, I think. She could easily find a lover and get happily married too!

Why would he even bother with an old divorcee like me..

T-That's right, isn't it.. I am just an old hag now..

Huuu... Haah.. Alright. I am calm now. It's not the time to be concerned with myself. Carene.. I think she went downstairs right?

I already wasted so much time like this! I really hope that she didn't run away by herself... Let's not waste anymore time! Don't worry little Carene. Big Sis Lin is coming!

...

(POV: Carene)

It took me a while but... I am ok now.

The negative feelings were pushed down again. My mind is clear now.

As my senses returned, the first thing that I felt was my face becoming very hot, along with my breaths.

Did I catch a cold or something? Who could I blame though? Rampaging while naked.. it's so stupid that I may die out of shame.

As I touched my face, my fingers became wet instantly.

These are.. my tears?

Have I been crying all this while? Haa... I refuse to show such a poor sight to Sis Lin.

L-Let's get properly dressed and apologize to her. Hopefully... she won't leave me again.

I hastily wore my shorts and searched the room for something to wipe my face with.

That was when I noticed a yellow colored paper fallen on the floor.

Yup. This should do.

As I picked the paper and turned it to wipe my face, I noticed that there was something written on it's back.

Is it something important? I don't want to ruin Sis Lin's things unknowingly..

As I focused to read the note, my gaze instantly turned very sharp. Fury exploded within me again as my breathing started to destabilize again.

Sis Lin.. she is being blackmailed?!

...

63