Chapter 26 – A Pervert?
2.8k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26 - A Pervert?

...

<POV: 3rd Person>

Jerome and his group were standing before the room allotted to the girl that he planned to confess to. Although the arrangements were meant to be kept a secret, the girls of the floor were quick to spread out any spicy news that they could think of.

To the girls of the campus, the fame and value that they could enjoy would skyrocket as soon as they give out anything to do with anyone's romantic affairs. The latest the news, the better the effect.

The hottest news this time around happened to be all about the Campus Queen, Celesta, who also happened to be one of the hottest topic of discussions amidst the horny men of the campus.

Although Celesta was very widely known among the girls to be a prude, who remained absolutely indifferent to any suggestion of romance that they threw at her.

Still, the boys continued to hope to have some luck to be able to catch the eyes of a supreme beauty like Celesta. To them, rather than her state of problems or her happiness, the most important thing to them was the self gratification that comes along with conquering someone unattainable.

Jerome was trying his best to put up a strong front in front of his group of friends, however he was actually getting cold feet right then as self doubt had started to simmer within his mind.

His false bravado was crumbling as quickly as his confidence about having slept with so many girls before. Standing in front of the door of the girl of his dreams, it all started to amount to absolutely nothing at all.

Jerome almost felt as if he was going to have a heart attack as the nervousness started to explode within him.

His so-called group of friends weren't faring any better though. They all had thought that they could get the flamboyant boy a harsh reality check by forcing him to accept the challenge of confessing to the most unattainable woman on the Campus.

What they really feared the most at this point was the thought of Jerome's confession actually being accepted by the Campus Queen, and that too right in front of them. They despaired about not being born a handsome as Jerome while they cursed their own ancestors at the same time for them becoming so unpopular.

The wait wasn't for long before the door finally opened up. Jerome's eyes lit up upon spotting Celesta's beautifully carved face. Within their excitement, none of the men present among the group noticed any sign of agony on her face. They also failed to notice the abnormal look of sadness within her moist eyes as she stared at the group of men in confusion.

...

<POV: Carene>

"Hahaha! We did it!"

Little Jorah jumped up and down as she beamed with supreme bliss.

Well, I was feeling very happy too. The meal cooked together by the two of us turned out to taste really good after all.

The both of us didn't want to make an amateurish mistake of cooking a high difficulty cuisine, and as such we went along with Potato stew as our main dish, along with a few home cooked bread.

The bread came out to be..well, edible I guess?

The two of us were so focused on getting the stew to taste right that we actually forgot to take the bread out from the oven on time.

Fortunately, it was still still good in taste... after knifing away the blackened parts that is.

"Sister Carene? Can I carry the pot to the dining table? Please let me do it~~. I can do it perfectly!"

Oh god... Who could possibly refuse such pleading looks from a child like her..

I would have to be an Iron-willed maiden if I ever plan on going against her at all!

Control yourself, Carene. Do not let yourself be swept away by her cuteness.

"That was really amazing though. When did Sister Carene learn how to coo? I want to learn everything regarding it! It will be so much fun!!"

Aaahhh~~~.... I give up. There is just no way that I could ever go against this child.

She is just too cute darn it!

Fortunately Jorah is still child, otherwise.. who knows what kind of walking disaster this ball of cuteness would have ended up becoming?!

"Hmm~ It smells so good! Can we eat it already? Can we? Pretty please~?"

Jorah started to look at me with that puppy like expression again. Well... I am feeling hungry too.

"AH!!"

Just as I was about to pour some stew into Jorah's bowl, I heard a scream coming from behind me.

As I looked back to see what had happened, I saw the tenant was standing on the stairs as she stared at the two of us with an extremely astonished expression.

"Y-You! How dare you start making moves on a child so little?! Do you even possess a properly functioning brain at all? Are you really so desperate to spend your time in prison? Huh?!"

The tenant stomped her way down the staircase as she came to stand right in my face. Her eyes were burning with loathe and disgust while she breathed heavily while continuing to stare at me.

D-Did I somehow do something wrong here?

Let me see...

I just helped Jorah with her studies.

Then I cooked dinner along with her..

And just now, I was planning on having the dinner with her...

Ah! I-Is that it? Really, so childish, this woman.

I couldn't help but smile at the tenant in amusement as I asked her with a smile,

"Did you not have dinner yet? W-Would you like to have some with us? We actually cooked up a lot of it, so... we would be very glad if you could join us for dinner."

The tenant looked extremely shocked for a second, before her expression distorted and she heavily stomped her foot on the floor. She raised a finger and started to poke at me just above my cleavage as she spoke to me,

"Hah? Did you actually think that I am an easy girl or something too? Your devilish claws could work on unsuspecting women. But as for me? You should just forget bout it. I will never succumb to your charms. EVER!"

The tenant screamed so loudly that I had to shut my ears with both hands on instinct. She didn't wait to hear my reply though, as she continued to stomp her way towards the front door.

As she grabbed the door handle, the tenant suddenly turned back to glare at me as she spoke in a low tone,

"This is my warning to you. If you dare try something with that child, then... you will see what happens!!"

*SFX: THUMP*

The tenant finally walked out of the house fuming in anger as she left behind the two of us in the dining hall.

There is one thing that I am really curious about though.

What the heck did she mean by that?!

Does she actually hates me or something? Well, if I recall her actions just before... yup. She really hates me for sure.

And if I remember it right.. she must have heard us that night when Isla and I got together.

Then that means.... she thinks that I am a pervert?!

..

44