Chapter 38 – Beginning of the Nightmare
2.1k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38 - Beginning of the Nightmare

...

<POV: Jerome>

I already knew that what I was about to be incredibly reckless. What it would do to my career and my future.. I honestly had no idea about it.

However.. unless I am able to avenge the humiliation that I suffered that day... I don't think that I would be able to keep myself going.

This needs to happen. Celesta must become mine. At all costs.

Fortunately, I wasn't the only one doing this. As soon as I baited those guys, who used to call themselves my 'friends', with the opportunity to bang her after me, they all agreed instantly. Heck, they even started to bet on how many rounds I would be able to do it.

The Nerve of these guys! Do they really think that I am some cherry boy who would cum as soon as I put it inside her? Do they think that I am some 'one-trick pony'?

You guys.. just you wait. Tonight, I will demonstrate in front of you, what a real MAN is really like. Unlike those kids, I have already done it with more women than I could remember.

Celesta was going to be the special one though. It really is a pity that I failed in winning her heart. Well, no use crying over spilled milk. She is going to mine anyways.

After this, I will just change colleges. I am too fed up with these fake friends and these stupid bitches. Perhaps going abroad would be a better option?

I hope that I can find my new goddess soon..

I tried to focus on the task at hand and ran with all my might toward the trap location.

Those guys couldn't find any large abandoned warehouse in a big city like this. Due to the time constraints, I had to agree with their choice of a large garage in an abandoned house.

Hopefully the lights there are still working.

I continued to run ahead toward the location. I wasn't alone though. That stupid bitch was still chasing me like some police dog. Her speed, however, was decreasing by a huge margin and consequently, I had to reduce my own speed as well.

I don't think that I gave Sarah an overdose of the amount. After all, I was very careful with the dosage, since I don't have a habit of sleeping with rigid bodies.

I want to see the fear in her eyes. I want to hear her cries of aversion. I want to feel her desperate resistance. I want to smell her sweat.

I want to make her fall.

That drug also acts as an aphrodisiac. After having multiple 'battles' with all those men, Celesta is sure to start moaning in pleasure.

HAHAHAHA! What a nice scene that would be...

Ohh! There it is! I seem to have arrived already.

Fortunately, that stupid bitch managed to follow me all the way here. I was afraid that she would collapse mid-way.

It's my lucky day indeed!

Without wasting any more time, I quickly picked up my speed and dashed toward the open garage.

...

After arriving inside, I quickly took some distance from the entrance, approaching the old white car in the backside of the garage, and turned to await Celesta's entry to this 'Breeding Ground" that I prepared specially for her sake.

As I was observing the environment to decide where to bang her hot body, I found those guys. They were all hidden behind a large curtain, as they stared at me with eyes full of questions and desires while showing me the 'thumbs-up' sign to egg me on.

I know already, Idiots. She is already here. Just stay there and watch, as your GOD performs at this center stage.

You fuckers only need to come out when I need to restrict her body.

As I laid my eyes on the entrance again, a sense of unease began to encroach my mind.

Did that women decide not to follow me here? Or.. did she somehow realize our plan?!

Nonononono. THAT. ISN"T. POSSIBLE.

She will come. Yeah, she would. I have her dear item after all.

I previously didn't believe Sarah when she told me that Celesta loved her phone the most, so much that she even refused to allow anyone from touching it.

Good thing that she is so materialistic. I really won't be able to understand these women after all~.

Besides, what's so good about this crappy phone? And this stupid strap.. this fuckin thing is so damn ancient!

No sense of style. No sense of fashion. No sense of self-awareness.

Just why was I so enamored with this woman? Fortunately, I am already disillusioned with her. Otherwise.. I would have ended up with such a strange and troublesome woman.

I didn't have to wait forever though.

In the end, she did arrive.

Her face was looking absolutely flushed. It was so red and full of sweat that one had to wonder whether she had caught some flu or something. She was gasping for breath, as she held her knees while she glared at me with all her might.

Yes~~~~~~! Hate me. Resent me. REMEMBER ME FOREVER!

For I, am your Devil tonight.

A smirk automatically came up on my face as I mockingly asked her,

"Well. well. Look who arrived here at last. I was beginning to get really bored of waiting here."

Celesta didn't respond to my taunt at all. Her eyes were just fixed on me. No, they are not really looking at me. Aah, this phone, huh? So this is what she has been staring at.

Let's have some fun before enjoying the main meal, shall we?

"Ehem! So, this~ is what you want~? HAAAHAHAAHA!! What crap store did you buy this junk from?! It sucks! It sucks like hell, you Bitch!"

I was hoping to hear some retort again, but she just continued to adjust her breath while staring at her phone.

Is she even able to hear me at all? If not, then this would end up becoming a really boring game.

Let's test her then.

I placed her phone on top of the car's body. After that, I pretended to take some distance away from that car and spoke to her,

"See? Right~ here. Your phone. It's right here. You want it, right~? Come. Get it yourself. I won't do anything. I promise~~"

I had real difficulty putting on a decent expression on my face, as my facial muscles were beginning to twist my face into the sadistic grin that was coming on so naturally.

Needless to say that my little buddy was getting as erect as it could get. Easy there my boy. Tonight, it will be your time to shine.

Although Celesta was being very cautious with everything, she still fell for my words as she began to slowly approach her phone.

Looks like drinking so much has dulled her ability to think clearly. Good thing for me then. Just come and get entangled in this specially-spun web of mine..

My eyes followed her figure, as she moved closer and closer to her phone.

I wasn't really going to wait all the way through. Since she had entered the garage already, there was no need to continue playing Mr. Nice Guy anymore.

...

A/N: Visit Kitty's Playground here,

patreon.com/GoodKittyYURI

 

21