Chapter 71 – Backlash
352 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71 - Backlash

...

<POV: Carene>

"Yeah, yeah. I heard you all. It's just that, I didn't really care about any of your threats, so... yeah, that's it. As for my motives... you see this girl here? She is my friend. My buddy. And, unlike you guys, I am not a friend so worthless that I would let my friend be beaten up by a bunch of cowards."

As soon as I let them hear my exact thoughts about them, maddening rage overcame their shock, as they all began to rant again.

"C-Cowards? She called us..?"

"Fuck yeah, she did!"

"Darn it! Just who is this bitch?!"

"No, wait a second. She said that she is that slut's friend, right? Is she that 'friend' for which that slut was begging us earlier for?"

"Oh yeah. Now that you mention it, it should be this bitch indeed."

"A slut befriending a bitch. What a match made in heaven!"

A slut, huh? Well, she is still a lot better human being than all of you fuckers!

These guys don't even bat an eye on enacting such cruelty. Heck, it even seems like they are all very proud of themselves too!

It really makes me sick to my stomach how much these guys have fallen off the right path.

"Why don't they both just polish their mirrors together or something? Oh! I forgot... that slut is a dick fanatic! Rubbing and all is no good for her already!"

"Ahahahaha. Let me watch them together. I am totally into the lesbo sex nowadays."

Yeah, right. As if a real woman would ever care to be with you guys. Wanting to see me in action? Just beware that you yourself don't begin to cry out in fear.

How about I do some lesbian things with their mothers and sisters, and give them a few siblings or nieces? That would really teach these shitty brats a good lesson.

Then again, sex is not a tool for revenge or exploitation for me. It's something that is meant to have a positive influence on both participants. I don't wanna get involved in any of the dark shit these guys indulge in.

As I let these guys keep barking, my gaze turned to the girl behind me.

She had sat up on the floor, with eyes staring at me in wonder and shock. It was also then that I realized something important.

So these guys are the reason why Nihara was ignoring me today?

Phew! That solves one mystery at least. And here I was getting so worried about what I did to offend her. This girl... I must thoroughly lecture her on what being a friend is all about.

But, before that... let's deal with these dipshits first.

...

As I cleared out my ears while letting these human-shaped monsters bark, I flicked the dirt away while I lazily spoke to them,

"So? Done with all your craptalk? Why don't you guys actually do something then? I have been fuckin waiting here all the time, and all you guys do is just talk, What a bunch of losers."

That got those fuckers riled up again, as they all began to stare at me with eyes full of rage and killing intent.

Especially the guy that I had pushed off Nihara, he was already looking like his top was about to blow off instead.

"This bitch! I'm gonna kill ya!"

Before that guy could run up to me, the goons around him grabbed at his body to hold him back while they spoke to him,

"Wait! Boss, just wait a minute. This lass, don't you think she has the backing of some sort to be able to say all that? Not just anyone dares to stand against us. We must be careful here."

Their so-called 'Boss' even shook the other guy off, as he kicked him in the gut and ranted off,

"COWARD!! Who told you to speak up for her?! Are you itching for a beating or something?! Dammit!"

The other goons immediately became shocked, as if they never expected their 'Boss' to turn on them.

Quickly, they all switched sides and began to scold the kicked one instead.

"Yeah, yeah. This idiot, can't you see the Boss is already so angry? Trying to be a hero to save the damsel? Fuck!"

Soon, that big guy turned back to me, as he seethed in rage and spoke menacingly,

"And this girl... since you dare to stick your neck out, don't blame me for what happens from now on. Now that I look carefully... this bitch ain't so bad looking. Alright, your punishment will be being our exclusive meat toilet for the whole week. After that, we will see..."

And that was when something unexpected happened. Nihara stood up from the floor, as she grasped my arm, and shouted out,

"D-Don't you dare to put a finger on her! I-I-I will... kill you!"

Nihara... she finally stood up for herself.

That's great! I knew that she had it in herself to do this. It's just her own fear and trauma from before that stopped her from resisting. Now though, the game had changed completely.

The big guy looked at the two of us with a stunned face, before he sneered at us as he spoke,

"Oho~? Now even this slut dares to talk back? What a day, eh Boys? Only if she wasn't an untouchable... we could have fucked this pair of lovebirds into oblivion together!"

The goons surrounding him immediately became hyped up, as they all began to cheer up for their 'Boss'.

"AHAHAHAHA! Boss, you are so good! Please, let me have a turn earlier."

"No shit, man. Boss, let her mouth hole be reserved for me."

"I want her butt hole!!"

The big guy looked pretty pissed as he slapped one of them harshly before he screamed at them,

"You morons! Capture her first, talk later!"

"And for you two bitches, just remember the name of the man who pushed you into the depths of despair. My name is Rocky. Better remember it, alright?!"

Nihara's body was trembling fiercely after hearing him shout, as she held my arms tightly while trying to pull me backward.

"Nihara, stand back. Let these clowns dance around. As for how to deal with them... don't worry, I have already called for help. These idiots won't last for long."

Nihara's trembling body came to a stop, as she looked at me with a deep gaze.

"Lady Carene..."

Knowing that I had to get more time, I decided to engage in empty banter with these guys. Whatever could be done to kill some time had to be done at the moment after all.

"You said your name was... Rocky, right? Tell me how you plan on compensating us."

The big guy had an incredulous look on his face as he laughed at me.

"Compensation..? Hahahaha! What the fuck is this bitch talking about?! To think that we would compensate you? Ahem! Well, we would all graciously donate our sperms to you, free of cost of course."

Do you think that I would back down just from your empty words? Hah! Dream on, moron!

Pointing towards Nihara, I sternly gave out my own reply.

"Look at her body. You guys have scarred her all over, not to mention the emotional scars. No matter what happens later, I am definitely not letting you guys leave without getting proper compensation today."

A minion next to the big guy spat on the floor heavily, before he screamed at us,

"Don't try to fool us with your fake bravado. We all can tell how weak you really are. Heck, you can't even kill a chicken with those hands!"

So... even a side character dares to talk shit to me now? How insolent!

"Just shut up and tell me how much money you all got. I have other important things to do too."

The big guy mockingly asked us again,

"Oh? Do you think we would just give it to you because you asked?"

"One hundred thousand. Any less than that and I would call the cops to get it instead."

Hearing the amount that I spoke up, the entire area became absolutely silent.

"One Hundred thousand?? Hahahahahaha! This bitch has gone crazy! To think of robbing us in broad daylight, what guts!"

"Heh! As if you are getting away from us unharmed, Chick-o. Today, you will taste the flavor of Daddy's meat stick."

I sighed in apparent resignation, as I turned to look at these fools with a pitiful gaze.

"Haaah... and here I was thinking of giving you guys an easy way out. Forget it, forget it. The offer has expired now. Only the cops will sort you guys from now onwards."

The goons surrounding the big guy became totally stunned at the mention of the cops, while the big guy looked at us with a doubtful look instead.

"As if! It ain't so easy to get the cops here, lass. Even they don't dare to do anything without proper evidence."

Heh. Did these guys think that I jumped in unprepared?

"Oh? About that, I already have it here, all recorded nicely. I am sure you would all receive their love in its entirety."

The crowd became silent once again, as they all tuned in to stare at my phone sitting upright in a corner.

"W-When did she..?"

"She has been recording us all this time?"

"BITCH!! You dare..!"

Yup, that's the response that I wanted. Fear. Now these guys know what being threatened actually feels like?

"I'm just a tap away from sending it to them. So..? Should I do it??"

The helpless goons turned towards the big guy instead, as they looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"B-Boss..."

"What do we do now..?"

The big guy himself looked pretty confused and flustered, as he scratched his head in irritation before he spoke again,

"Grrrr. Forget it then. Consider yourself lucky, lass. The next time you dare to interfere... we would definitely rough you up!"

Oh? Do you think that you would get away so easily?

Dream on, fuckers!

"Why wait until next time? Here, let me send it already..."

The big guy's body began to tremble slightly, as he began to try convincing me instead.

"W-What do you think cops are, bitch? They are all busy solving the real problems of the nation! Not to mention, corruption is rampant nowadays there. They are not a good bunch either. They would all smell the money and come to our side instead!"

Sneering at his obvious actions, I put on a shocked look before I spoke again,

"Ah? I didn't know that. It's good that I recorded this part too. They would surely appreciate your kind thoughts about them."

The big guy finally looked like he had enough, as he smashed a stick on the ground before he threatened again,

"D-Do you wish to die?! Daring to corner us... since you don't appreciate our mercy, face our wrath now!"

The idiots began to pull up their weapons as they glared at Nihara and me balefully.

As they began to move towards us, a chilly, ice-cold voice loudly resounded,

"Oh? So you all dare to hurt MY Carene..?"

Before anyone could make out who it was, the big dudes began to fly around the staircase.

Yup, fly. Their large and heavy bodies were being thrown around in such a manner, that only flying would be able to describe it.

Celesta... she arrived after all.

I had been trying to engage them in conversation to give Celesta the time to make it here. When I saw these guys acting cruelly towards Nihara, I knew that I would need Celesta's help today.

Although she is mad at me right now, she won't turn her back on any innocent being tormented before her eyes.

Celesta's eyes glowed with a frightfully cold look, as she mercilessly tossed the big dudes around, with most of them falling unconscious after colliding with the walls.

I have to say though... Celesta's strength is on a monstrous level. Since she had been a practitioner of martial arts since a young age, she developed a talent for it soon and won lots of accolades.

But, I'm sure they didn't teach how to manhandle the crowd. Is that an innate talent of hers?

She has been mad at me for almost a day now, so maybe she is letting all that frustration loose at the moment?

...

13