Chapter 76 – Impregnation S*x (R18+)
1.6k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 76 - Impregnation Sex (R18+)

...

<POV: Carene>

I must not be violent here. She is finally experiencing the bliss that she ever wanted to, without being in the shadow of her past. Let her have it her way. Besides, I'm already feeling this good, not to mention that I had cummed already. There is no way I will cum again so soon, no matter how good of an 'instrument' hers really is.

"... ahh... uuhh!... ehh..."

After letting Daisy soak in the aftermath of her powerful orgasm, I felt the stranglehold applied by her pussy over my dick to loosen up, allowing me the chance to shake my waist again.

Knowing that she won't be able to speak properly anytime soon, I decided to take charge here from now on and let this unsatisfied twenty-one-year-old milf experience the power of my humble futa-dick.

By now, Daisy had placed her head on my shoulder as she breathed heavily while her huge breasts kept being plastered to my own pair of boobs.

Whenever her nipples scratched mine, it gave me an amazing, yet subtle sensation, making me realize how much I have been overlooking my own feminine body parts.

I must get into some proper lesbian sex soon to completely explore my amazing body.

Since my hands were free for action, I decided to place them on her waist and rose her body up a bit, before shoving my dick back in instantly!

Daisy's body trembled again, as her eyes seemed to regain some of their clarity.

I know from experience how different the female orgasms are. That weird flying feeling, the sheet of white clouding over the eyes, the sudden shocks running over the body and spine, the sour yet itchy feeling in the uterus, it all feels so amazingly different and complex than a male orgasm, not to mention the fact that I often seem to trigger both of those nowadays most of the time.

The soft sensation of her breasts plastered against mine gave me a sort of fluffy feeling, giving me the urge to keep holding this body tightly forever.

Inside of her body though, my dick was being totally smeared by her ever-flowing wet juices, producing lewd-sounding squelching sounds.

As she couldn't form words properly right now, Daisy just gave me a smile. A beautiful smile filled with glimpses of satisfaction, yet desire for even more. Her legs coiled around mine even tighter, while her loosely dangling arms wrapped themselves around my neck.

Despite the beautiful smile that she was giving me, her breathing was still heavy. As my dick's movements began to pick up, Daisy's breasts began to jump around again, gluing my eyes to those pink cherries all over again.

Daisy was feeling the ecstasy that she had desired for so long, still, she tried to somehow match her own waist movements with mine, even when she was continuously failing to do so.

Seeing her struggle between keeping herself sober and losing herself in pleasure gave me a tremendous amount of satisfaction and confidence in my ability to satisfy women.

"Good... feels..."

"Hehe. Now, now. You don't have to force yourself to talk, alright? Just leave it all to me. I know what to do here, 'Big Sister'."

Daisy tried to glare at me as I almost mocked her earlier assumption of being an elder sister. Still, she couldn't deny the pleasure that I was giving and she broke down her stare as she sighed in defeat and smiled pitifully.

In response, she started to move her hips wildly, as if to answer my challenge to her over the dominant position in this session.

"Hot... so hot..."

Her words betrayed her bravado though, as she seemed to thoroughly enjoy her first dick in years. Maybe having to satisfy herself with just dildos and strap-ons couldn't really satisfy her pussy that had already tasted the pleasures of a dick before.

Probably becoming a mother also stopped her from getting into any casual relationships with other men, leaving her with only the women close to her to satisfy her urges.

In contrast, I also began to realize how hot it was getting around my dick. Maybe it's from the friction produced due to our movements, or maybe due to our overwhelming body heat?

The feeling of being completely filled seemed to be giving her immense pleasure as she kept on trying to shake her hips continuously.

Now then... since she dared to accept my challenge, I must do my part here properly too, right?

I pulled my waist back, almost getting the head of my dick on the verge of being pulled out of her pussy, before I rammed it back in forcefully in one go!

Without letting her catch her breath, I pistoned it in and out rapidly into her wet, throbbing and hot pussy.

"Ohhhooo..!. ... sooo... fast!!"

Daisy screamed out loud, as she quickly bit me lightly on my shoulder to hold back her urge of screaming out even louder.

"Mnnnph..! Mnnnn..!"

Daisy's enjoyable screams turned into subtle moans as she kept on battling the waves of pleasure my dick kept bringing her.

Although I really wanted to give her a big fat kiss, seeing her pitiful look as she continued to playfully bite my shoulder to hold it in made me feel a bit guilty and I let that urge be buried for a while.

My hands were busy too, supporting Daisy's waist as she rid my body in such a heaven-shaking manner. Her rapidly bouncing butt kept producing slapping noises as it came into contact with my lower body.

She then raised her other leg too, coiling both of her legs around my waist as she became completely dependent upon me to support her. The new position made it even easier for her to take the full length of my dick inside of her, reaching towards places previously unexplored by anyone else.

Daisy was now completely focused on just bouncing her hips up and down in an unrestrained manner. She bit her lips while closing her eyes as she pulled her head backward, totally lost in the act of mating.

Now that there was a little bit of distance between us two, her elastic and jiggly breasts resumed their enchanting dance, while her cherry-pink nipples moved about in a circular arc, mesmerizing my eyes completely.

The lewd sound from our coitus began to resound throughout the small cubicle, as I began to wonder if any outsider would disturb us upon hearing us.

Since my hands were busy supporting her body, and kissing her wasn't possible at the moment, I moved my head forward and placed my lips on her nipples, biting them playfully while sucking upon them to my heart's content.

"Mnnnh!... Auuu..."

Seems like she likes it when getting sucked, huh? It's a shame that we missed out on the foreplay, otherwise, I could have given her little clit a good round of sucking too!

Her moans became more enjoyable as I danced my tongue around on her erect nipples, alternating between the two breasts from time to time, hoping to properly stimulate her entire body.

The only sounds around me were either of the constant meat slapping sounds from the union of our genitals, the soft yet suppressed moans from Daisy or my own slurping noises as I sucked on her nipples crazily.

"No... Carene! It's... TOO... much!"

I began to giggle to myself since her words at the moment were in sharp contrast to what she had spoken when we had begun doing it.

"How can you give up now, 'Big Sis'? We have just gotten started, right? Here! Here!! This is your favorite dick, right? Isn't this the one that you wanted to have all this while?! Well. I will give it to you till you totally fulfill your desires!"

"P-Pervert... Carene is a... BIG... pervert!"

Despite screaming as such, there was a look of excitement and happiness on Daisy's face.

Ah, I see... so Daisy has some tsundere tendencies too. But, they aren't too heavy, so not a cause for concern, not now at least.

Her seductive and happy smile began to warm up my heart too, as she kept on slamming her perky butt atop my waist. My dick was already having the time of its life as her superb vagina kept on wringing my dick in all sorts of wonderful ways.

Oh... here we go again. The urge to let out my cum... it's here again!

"Ah... Daisy, I'm about to..!"

"D-Do it... all of it... I want it inside!"

Ah? But, If I do that, then...

"But..."

"Impregnate... me... I want a... child again!"

A resolute look appeared on Daisy's face as she kissed me fiercely again. Her tongue battled with mine as she dared to conquer most of the saliva from within my mouth.

No shit... she is friggen serious! But, she has a child already, right?

Maybe she is speaking out due to the overwhelming lust. Alright then, since you want it inside, Daisy... then I must give it to you right there!

Daisy hugged me even harder, while the sweet scent of her sweat assaulted my nose as she continued to kiss me.

My womb began to convulse once again, as my pussy walls trembled in anticipation of the upcoming orgasm. The floor underneath us was totally drenched with our love fluids mixing up with each other, while Daisy's pussy started to tighten its grip around her poor humble dick!

No more... I"M...!

Pushing my dick to the complete depths of her pussy, even almost penetrating her womb, my dick throbbed heavily inside before opening up the floodgates and spraying everything forth deep inside of her.

"Ohhhhooo..! It's... coming inside... it's inside me... so hot..."

As Daisy exclaimed in delight, her body began to be drenched in sweat as the tension from before began to loosen up. Her words full of exhaustion displayed how little energy she had left within her after having been so wild with me the entire time.

Her pussy though, kept on sucking my dick, totally in the mood to get her impregnated.

Her overflowing carnal desires made me let out more of my sperm while I started to feel my own head becoming lightheaded.

It's here... again...

With my sperms fully finding their new place of residence happily, my own womb began to discharge fluids in a rapid manner, making me realize how strong my own womanly instincts were becoming.

Don't tell me that my pussy's orgasm would soon overtake my penis's orgasm?

I could see how much pleasure Daisy was in as her body burned in excitement after receiving my sperms. She was panting so hard that it made me wonder how much she had missed having a dick cumming inside her.

Well, her years of patience finally ended now, as the waves of pleasure kept her in a daze.

I.. can't anymore...

...

As I recovered from the whiteness, I could see myself lying down on the floor, while Daisy was busy sucking the last drop of semen out of my body.

As her eyes turned over to meet mine, I could see a strange glint within them, as if some sleeping beast had awoken and was now glaring at her prey.

"Oh... Carene, you're awake again? That's good! Don't tell me that you are spent already. We have just begun, you know..?"

I could feel my hair rising in fright as I felt her devouring eyes upon me. It was as if she had committed herself to enjoying herself thoroughly with my body today.

Without hearing my answer, Daisy grabbed my already hard member and moved over to squat above me, lining up my dick with her pussy hole as she restarted our mating session all over again!

Dammit... as if I would ever give up! I must not let this young milf get too cocky! My pride's at stake here, darn it!

Grabbing her bouncing hips, I started to plunge my dick upwards, burying it deep inside her again.

Daisy screamed in delight, as she began to match her own movements with mine, not looking like her exhausted self from before at all.

"Do it! Carene... you are my best one eveeeerrr! Harder... do me even harder! Yeah... so good... fuckkk me~~..."

Daisy screamed out without holding it down this time, as her screaming voice pumped my mood all over again.

Since she wants it this bad, it won't be good to stop here right?

Go on forth, my mighty dick!

Quench the thirst of this unsatisfied woman!

...

20