003 – Really the second time?
281 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Menu!

‘Let's see…’


<-Menu->
- Status
- Skill List

- Inventory

- Map

- Motion Assist *new

 

Oh, there it is! I forgot the goddess mentioned it in her letter. There’s a map but it just  records where I have already been, so I can’t rely on it. At least not for now that is.

 

Hmm… let’s check motion assist too,

[Motion Assist]
Your demeanor will become like that of the setting you choose.
*note you will receive a big adjustment to your motion, so please be careful oke Lina-chan ;)

<-Motion Assist list->
- Maid

 

Oh yes, I got the skill [Maid Etiquette] so I got maid motion to assist. I’m curious what will happen if I set the motion assist.

 

‘Set [Motion assist] to Maid’

 

[Motion Assist has been set to the Maid]

 

Fufufufu, interesting. I can feel it when I set it to a maid. My standing posture feels as rigid and trained as of a maid's.

 

‘This motion assist is powerful…’

I mean I feel weird because I am not used to this standing posture. I think it’ll be wise to just set it to the one you like the most. But currently, I only have maid motion assist so I don’t have a choice.

 

Hmm wait, why do I feel like I forgot something important?

 

‘OH SHIT!’

 

I forgot I must hurry and get out of here. Let’s put the corpse in the inventory first then leave.

‘Imagine to store it in inventory’

 

The corpse is gone, now it’s time to check my inventory now. Bingo! there it is.

 

‘Umu, done, Time to leave.’

 

***

After 2 hours of walking I finally reach the end of the forest and I can see unpaved roads. It’s nice that I don’t need to stay the night in the forest without preparation, forget about the preparation. This is the first day that I have lived in this new world.

 

After all, I’m leaving the forest, I can continue my journey to the west, of course not for searching the scripture. What I'm searching for is a village or town.

 

More or less 1 hour after leaving the forest I can hear and smell something ahead. I increased my pace of walking to see what the smell was.

 

I see a carriage being attacked by a pack of wolves, so the source of the smell is blood eh, I didn’t think I would encounter another battle in such a short time. But there’s nothing I can do about that I guess.

 

Hmm, 2 wolves keep a person distracted, while the rest is targeting the one who’s guarding the horse. Eh what a clever idea, they split their force while targeting the horse so the one who’s guarding the horse can’t focus because they can’t lose the horse too.

 

I think I will help the one who’s fighting the2 wolves first. He won't last long with those injuries. From the looks of it, he can’t even move one of his arms right now, he has also lost too much blood just by looking at how pale his face is from blood loss.

 

‘It’s quite scary, but after killing that goblin…’

 

I took the knife from my inventory and ran to the wolves while they were focused on their prey. I threw the knife at one of the wolves and the knife hit its neck and caused the wolf’s instant death.

 

‘Chance!’

 

I took advantage of the situation and ran to the other wolves, I did a rotating kick position, and prompted the other wolves in the air.

 

*crack

 

I heard the sound of broken bones from the wolves on the place I hit. While the wolves were still in the air I ran to the dead wolf I killed earlier and took back my knife. Right after, I see the wolves land and hear another crack.

 

‘Umu, it seems I must learn to hold back later’

 

When I looked back at the rest of the wolves I could only see 2 remaining. It seems that uncle had killed one of them when I went to deal with the other two. One of them ran towards me as if he wanted revenge. Quickly doing a side step,  I stab my knife in its neck.

 

‘Take this!’

 

At first, I thought it'd be an instant death like the first wolf, but he was struggling until I kicked it and shattered his spine into multiple bits. When the last wolf saw me kill his last companion he tried to rush to me but the uncle who was facing the wolf wouldn’t miss the opportunity and killed it right away.

 

‘Hmm, it’s not as scary as before, I think’

 

“Iyaa~ thank you for your help young lady, you fight nice~”

 

While I compared what I was feeling to the current battle and before, the uncle talked to me.

 

“Eh? Ah yes, you’re welcome. While I walked here I could smell blood so I thought something must have happened. I saw that the two of you were in trouble. I helped the man over there first because he looked pale as if he’d die at any moment.”

 

“Gahahaha it seems he lacks the training, what a hopeless guy.”

 

“Well, I think we must treat him first. Let's talk later after we’re done.”

 

We rushed to where the man was, he looks in his early 20 so ill call him big brother for now. Even if I’ve only helped a little, I liked helping so I started to wipe the blood and sweat from his body.

 

‘Ugh, it looks very painful’

 

“Hang in there Garret we will go back to the town now. Fortunately, we’re not that far from the town”

 

“He has fainted it seems”

 

“I don’t know what could make him make such a blunder, he’s lucky that you came when you did young lady if not… you can guess what could have happened to us”

 

“It is late but it’s better to be late rather than later right? My name is Angelina. Uncle, is there something that happened? You know I found a woman corpse before I got out from the forest and then meet the two of you”

 

“My name is Donovan but you can call me uncle, I’m used to being called that gahahahaha. But yeah there’s something strange around here lately, the woman corpse you found probably the lost person from yesterday”

 

“I see… if that is the case I can return her to her family”

 

“Oh… you brought her? but I couldn’t see you bring a body when you came out of the forest.”

 

“Ah, I kept her body in my magic space?”

“Why the question?”

 

“Because I don’t know what the others will call it, I just use what I call magic.”

 

“I see, we can resume our talk later we must clean this place first and hurry back to the Sirius city”

 

“Hai~”

 

Both of us clear the place and take the wolfve’s bodys with us, I don’t know what for though.

 

“Nee~ uncle what do you do to this wolf’s body? sell it?”

 

“Yes we will sell it, the meat is not bad”

 

“I see… I have never had wolf meat before”

 

“There’s always the first time you know gahahaha”

 

“yeah I know, also uncle can I come with you to the city?”

 

“Of course, rather it’s me who should ask that, you’re our savior”

 

‘Woohoo now I don’t need to walk fufufufu’

 

“Thank you uncle”

 

“No no no it’s us who should be saying that”

 

“To be honest I’m tired from walking an entire day so it really helps me”

 

Now that we finished cleaning this place. Finally, we can go to the city. My first time to the human settlement in this new world.

 

‘I’m so excited, but I feel sleepy right now maybe because I’m really tired’

 

“Uncle, can I sleep for a while?”

 

“Of course, you’re tired from walking an entire day aren't you?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then just rest, if something happens i'll wake you up”

 

“Hai~”

 

Well before sleeping, I will check the notification first.

 

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Level up]
[CQC has been level up]

[Throwing has been level up]

[Maid Etiquette has been level up]

 

Hmm, I leveled up to level 10  and my 3 skills also level up. I’ll check the rest later in the city, right now I’m so sleepy and just want to sleep so oyasumi~.

 

***

 

Name: Angelina

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human?

Level: 10

HP: 20 (200)

MP: 10 (100)

Strength: 8 (80)

Agility: 9 (90)

Endurance: 9 (90)

Wisdom: 8 (80)

Dexterity: 8 (80)

Charisma: 50 (500)

 

Skill :

[Role-play]

[Appraisal EX*]

[Generate Smoke (Lv 1)]

[CQC (Lv 2)]

[Erase Presence (Lv 1)]

[Throwing (Lv 2)]

[Maid Etiquette (Lv 2)]

 

Titles : [Goddess Celestine Daughter]

Motion Assist : [Maid]

10