004 – Arrive at Sirius city
254 6 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

I tried to be independent from now on

well I mean I can't always rely on them for proofreading XD
so if there's a mistake or the like please spare me, I'm still learning after all.

 

*** Celestine POV ***

 

Let's turn around the time a little bit before Angelina meets Donovan and Garret.

 

As expected, the price for using that skill is big, even though she only uses it for 50% it’s still bigger than I predict. Lucky, I observe her and confirm how much burdens she must bear for using that skill, but it’s only this time I can intervene directly with the mortal world. I must tell her when she reaches the city.

 

‘I don’t want to lose my beloved daughter right after I let her to the mortal realm’

 


 

*** Angelina POV ***

 

“Angelina wakes up!”

 

“Hmm? What’s wrong?”

 

“We’ll be there soon, look at we can see the city wall from here”

 

I gradually felt my consciousness back, slowly opened my eyes, and looked at the outside of carriages, what I saw was a huge city wall.

 

“Ara~ true I can see it”

 

I feel excited, how can I not? I mean, in the previous world the city didn't have a wall like this. Maybe we have but that’s all in the past, in the modern era the city does not need a huge wall. There’s no point in building a huge wall like this if you have technology that can fly like a helicopter, it’s just a waste of resources to build a huge wall.

 

When I was still deep in thought uncle asked me a question.

 

“After we reach the city, what will you do Angelina?”

 

“Hmm, the truth is I don’t know what I’ll do until I get there…”

 

“This is your first time in this city, right? I’ll take you to the inn I recommended you after I take Garret to the clinic”

 

“So, this big brother name is Garret eh”

 

Well, he needs medical treatment as fast as possible.

 

“Yes, this big idiot’s name is Garret so what will you do when I take him to the clinic? Go with me or…”

 

“Oh I will come with you uncle after all I didn’t know anything about the city’s here, I don’t want to be lost for a second time in the same days”

 

“Okay then”

 

“Ugh I forgot to tell you that I don’t have any identification… is that alright?”

 

“Don’t worry I’ll handle it”

 

After waiting a little bit, we entered the castle-like gate. Well, even though I say castle-like gate I don’t know how the real castle gate looks. I looked around the city and concluded that the atmosphere is like the middle-aged era? That makes me excited and at the same time worried. I just hope that the inn uncle recommends having a bath, I want to take a bath after all. Oh, right I need to get the identification first, I will ask uncle.

 

“Uncle, I want to ask how I can get an identification?”

 

“Hmm? Well, you can get the identification in adventure guild”

 

Ara~ there’s an adventure guild? As expected from a fantasy world.

 

“Here we’re at the clinic, I’ll take care of Garret first so what will you do? Waiting in the carriage or going inside?”

 

“I will wait here, even I go inside there’s nothing I can do anyway”

 

“All right then”

 

After uncle went inside for several minutes he came back with several people and took Garret for treatments. What should I do while waiting? Oh, right, why not allocate stat bonus points now?

 

‘Let’s see how many points I have again?’

 


 

Name: Angelina

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human?

Level: 10

HP: 20 (200)

MP: 10 (100)

Strength: 8 (80)

Agility: 9 (90)

Endurance: 9 (90)

Wisdom: 8 (80)

Dexterity: 8 (80)

Charisma: 50 (500)

 

Bonus stat: 90

 


 

Woah so 10 for each level then. Now let’s allocate it.

HP: 20 -> 30

MP: 10 -> 20

Strength: 8 -> 18

Agility: 9 -> 19

Endurance: 9 -> 19

Wisdom: 8 -> 18

Dexterity: 8 -> 28

 

Umu for now like that? I didn’t put any on charm because it’s already that high anyway. When I finish allocating my bonus stat uncle come back, what nice timing you come back.

 

“Have you waited long?”

 

“Nope”

 

“Okay, let’s go then, is there any place you want to go first?”

 

“No, there’s none go to the inn first I want to rest after all”

 

“Well understandable”

 

“Uncle I want to ask a weird question”

 

“A weird question? what is it?”

 

“Does the inn we’re going to stay in have a bath facility? I mean I want to take a bath”

 

“What so just that? Yes, they have the inn we’re staying is quite pricey after all”

 

“Well, I don’t have any problem with money, I just want to take a bath”

 

“After walking and then fighting a pack of wolves is understandable that you want to take a bath”

 

We continue chatting until we arrive at the inn.

 

“Ara~ what a nice inn”

 

When I muttered that while looking around, I heard a reply from the receptionist.

 

“I’m glad you like our inn young lady. So, Donovan, why do you come back not even a day? You said that you need to go to the capital city, right?”

 

“Well, we got ambushed by a pack of wolves, and that idiot Garret has been heavily injured, so I don’t have a choice to go back now. To be honest, if Angelina had not come to save us, I maybe would have had the same fate with Garret worse case we maybe will die”

 

“I see now I understand, so how long do you stay now? Are you waiting until Garret recovers or go back to the capital tomorrow?”

 

“Hmm… I’ll stay for a while. I have received the news that Chris will come to this city for investigation about what happened with the surrounding this area”

 

“True recently this area around here has become more dangerous day by day”

 

“That’s how is it, I’ll go back with him while waiting for Garret to recover”

 

“So, Angelina, is it? My name is Liliana, you can call me Lili for short. How long are you staying here? Or will you make this city your base for a while?”

 

“For now, I guess 1 week is enough, I will tell you if I when I decided to extend my stay in this city”

 

“Okay then”

 

After I confirm how long I stay here she writes my name in a book and then gives me a key to my room. She tells me where my room is located, my room is on the third floor right after the stairs.

 

“It’s near dinner time, what will you do?”

 

“I want to take a bath first!”

 

Yes, I want to take a bath, I feel uncomfortable with my body full of sweat, also I want to see my new appearance. I’m curious what I look like, this is a body made by the goddess herself that makes me curious.

 

“Fufufu~ I understand your feelings, the bathroom is on the back I’ll guide you there myself”

 

“Thank you”

 

She guides me to the back. Well after we reach the door to the bathroom, she goes back to the front to receive the guest. Just as I thought there’s no mirror here, maa~ I can use the reflection on the water.

 

‘Wowwie I’m such a cutie’

 

As expected, the body that has been made by a goddess but waits a minute does not look like the goddess herself. The difference is that my hair is black like my previous body, my skin is so smooth, and the body curve is also perfectly ideal.

 

‘umu~ I love my new body’

 

After inspecting my new body, I enjoy my first bath in another world or new world? Who cares about what you call it?

Fortunately, the goddess gave me spare clothes. I eat dinner and then go to my room and then sit on the beds. While remembering what happened today, I feel exhausted just thinking about it.

You don’t know what will happen to you in the future that what I learn from this situation. I mean, I die because of terrorists, meet a goddess and she made my new body. I can’t even imagine that I die and then reincarnate into this new world.

 

‘Sigh~’

 

Well, whatever. I will just sleep for now. I want to check the skill too but I feel sleepy so let’s just do it tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will go to the church to meet her and make an identification at the adventure guild, I guess? After that, if there’s a bookstore or library to collect information about this world.

 


 

Name: Angelina

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human?

Level: 10

HP: 30 (300)

MP: 20 (200)

Strength: 18 (180)

Agility: 19 (190)

Endurance: 19 (190)

Wisdom: 18 (180)

Dexterity: 28 (280)

Charisma: 50 (500)

 

Bonus point: 0

 

Skill:

[Role-play]

[Appraisal EX*]

[Generate Smoke (Lv 1)]

[CQC (Lv 2)]

[Erase Presence (Lv 1)]

[Throwing (Lv 2)]

[Maid Etiquette (Lv 2)]

 

Titles: [Goddess Celestine Daughter]

Motion Assist: [Maid]

 


 

12