005 – I really became…
219 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I weakly opened my eyes at the bright light suddenly pouring in. I stared up at the blurry outline of the ceiling.

‘Where's this? This is not in my bedroom’

When I woke up in a place I don’t know, but then I remembered that I was reincarnated yesterday. And somehow, I survive from fighting disgusting green creatures called goblins and a pack of wolves. Is my luck that bad? to have two consecutive battles on the same days?

sigh~’

Ok, let’s move on. What’s done is done, there’s no change, even if you think too much it’s just a waste of time so let’s move on from now on.

‘I want something to eat…’

Just when I got up from the bed, Lili called me from outside of my room.

“Angelina, are you awake?” (Liliana)

“Hai~ I’m awake” (Angelina)

“Come down breakfast is ready~” (Liliana)

“Hai~ I will be there soon” (Angelina)

What nice timing, I wonder if she has a sharp intuition. I made my way to the inn's dining hall, where I found Lili. Within the dining hall was a round table with a set of eight four-legged chairs. There’s also a counter with four seats facing the kitchen. I deliberated for a moment over where to sit before taking a spot at the counter. Bread and soup in a wooden bowl were soon placed before me. Lili gives me a cup of water, completing the breakfast set.

“So, what’s your plans today?” (Liliana)

“Hmm~, I would go to the church first before going to the adventure guild I guess” (Angelina)

“I see, I thought you would be going to the guild first” (Liliana)

“Well, I have a promise I would go to the church after I reach the city” (Angelina)

‘Also, I have a question too’

I broke off pieces of the slightly stale bread roll and dipped it in the stew-like soup as I ate.

“umu~ it’s delicious” (Angelina)

“Glad you like it” (Liliana)

After I finish my breakfast I go back to my room to prepare for going out. Oh right, I nearly forgot to check my skill. It’s good that I remember before going out. Well, even if I said I’ll check my skill, I will only check 1 skill.

[Generate Smoke]

Generate a smoke using your mana as fuel. While you are inside the smoke raises agility and dexterity by 10%.

Hmm~ I see, so that’s the effect. Well, it’s time to go, I guess.

 


 

I went to the city looking for a church. While looking for a church I will look around the city, who knows I found something interesting. After looking for around an hour I found the church. It was huge so it’s not that hard to find it, so why did I take so long to find it you ask? It’s because I got distracted by shopping on the way, what I buy are clothes I need after all.

When I went inside the church I was welcomed by the priestess.

“Welcome, is there anything I can help you with?” (Priestess)

“Eto~ I want to pray to Goddess Celestine” (Angelina)

Just right after I say that. My surroundings became dark, and suddenly I received a hug from behind. And the one who hugs me is the goddess herself.

“Go-goddess-” (Angelina)

“Mother” (Celestine)

“Hai?” (Angelina)

“I said call me mother” (Celestine)

“Eh? Why? (Angelina)

“Why do you ask? Isn't it obvious that you’re my daughter? You see your title, right?” (Celestine)

“So, I became your daughter eh” (Angelina)

“Of course, it’s not just a title~, you’re genuine my daughter no doubt because I was the one who give birth to your current body~” (Celestine)

“Wait, give birth? I thought you made it using a creation or something” (Angelina)

“At first yes but, I change my mind and make you my child” (Celestine)

“Is it really alright like that?” (Angelina)

“It’s alright, believe me, more importantly, I need something to tell you. We don’t have much time” (Celestine)

“Something to tell me?” (Angelina)

“Yes, it’s about the Role-play skill” (Celestine)

“Okay then” (Angelina)

“I will tell you briefly about how dangerous the Role-play skill is to your soul” (Celestine)

“Dangerous? What do you mean by that?” (Angelina)

“It’s just like I said, your soul can’t bear the power of that skill, at least for now not until your soul is adapted to your body and my power” (Celestine)

“I-” (Angelina)

“Don’t worry sweetie~ the title I give you is not just for show I have put some safety lines for this reason. Though I didn’t think it would be more dangerous than I predicted. That’s why I will seal 80% of the true power of that skill. Also, I will change some of your skills too.” (Celestine)

“I- is that okay?” (Angelina)

“Sweety~ let me ask you, I'm your mother now. So, I will do what I can to keep you safe. You can call me a doting parent or whatever~” (Celestine)

“Okay then I wouldn’t object anymore, but what do you mean by dangerous? Etto... mother?” (Angelina)

“You don’t need to be that nervous~. It doesn’t matter that I’m a goddess or not, it’s a fact that you’re my daughters after all. Also, what I mean by dangerous is your soul can’t bear that huge power yet. If I must give an example, it will be like you are forced to play a high-end game using a pc with low specs, so what do you think will happen?” (Celestine)

“I think now I understand mo-mother” (Angelina)

“In your case though, you will lose your mind and become like a broken doll with nothing else inside” (Celestine)

“Then is there any effect on me? I use it once at the Forest before” (Angelina)

“It is indeed dangerous but, fortunately, I was watching and interfering directly to keep your soul safe. The regenerations in your title alone wouldn’t be able to fix it. So, I fixed it directly. Remember this sweety, I can’t do that anymore that’s why I told you this” (Celestine)

“I understand mother” (Angelina)

“We ran out of time, you can check later so I will do it right now. I still want to chat with you but, we can do it another time” (Celestine)

“Can we speak without me going to the church?” (Angelina)

“At the moment, yes. Now it’s done” (Celestine)

“Eh? It’s done? I don’t feel anything change though” (Angelina)

“Ufufu~ it’s not a big change after all. What I do is only seal and change some of your skill” (Celestine)

“You said it like it’s that easy to do that mother” (Angelina)

“Well, I don’t know about the other but for me, it’s easy~” #doya face (Celestine)

*sigh~

“Well, it’s time for you to back sweety, see you later~” (Celestine)

“See you later mother” (Angelina)

After that my surroundings went back to normal. And the priestess tilted her head as if she didn’t understand what happened.

“Excuse me, is it something that matters?” (Priestess)

“Ah no, it’s just I have been contacted by the goddess herself” (Angelina)

“Oh my, to think that the goddess herself would contact you directly the moment you came here” (Priestess)

“Well, I made a promise with her before so that’s maybe the reason why she contacts me right after I inside the church” (Angelina)

‘I can’t say that I was her daughter, can’t I?’

Well, because my reason to come to the church is done already, now I can go to the guild to register. Ah before going to the guild I will go to eat lunch first while checking what skill my mother changed.

I went back to the inn because I don’t know where to go. While eating my lunch I start checking my new status. Basically, it’s like this.

[Generate Smoke] became [Silver Mist] and it’s without level so, it’s the same as my appraisal.

[Maid Etiquette] became [Royal etiquette] this skill also does not have a level too.

There’s the sign of sealed beside skill [Role-play]. So, I guess I can’t use it anymore until I have permission from my mother. Instead, she makes a new skill for that skill. Basically, it’s a pseudo one with a different name. The name of the skill is [Mirror Grabber]. Also, I got new titles from this skill. The new title is [Nitocris the Queen of Mirror].

Well, let’s appraise them all except for [Royal etiquette].

[Silver Mist]

This skill is capable of rendering anything ethereal by producing mist.

[Mirror Grabber]

Imitate your opponent’s technique and make it your own.

[Nitocris the Queen of Mirror]

The requirements for this title are [Royal etiquette] and [Mirror Grabber]. The effects of this title increased all 5 senses by 30%.

Hmm~ I see, so this [Mirror Grabber] is a degraded version of [Role-play].

Well, let’s go to the guild now.

 


 

Name: Angelina

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human?

Level: 10

HP: 30 (300)

MP: 20 (200)

Strength: 18 (180)

Agility: 19 (190)

Endurance: 19 (190)

Wisdom: 18 (180)

Dexterity: 28 (280)

Charisma: 50 (500)

 

Bonus point: 0

 

Skill:

[Role-play] (Sealed)

[Mirror Grabber]

[Appraisal EX*]

[Silver Mist EX*]

[CQC (Lv 2)]

[Erase Presence (Lv 1)]

[Throwing (Lv 2)]

[Royal Etiquette EX*]

 

Titles:

[Goddess Celestine Daughter]

[Nitocris the Queen of Mirror]

 

Motion Assist: [Royal (Queen)]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9