006 – Adventurers Guild
197 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, this is the Adventurers Guild” (Angelina)

 

When I entered the guild there’s a lot of people with their equipment like swords and shields. Their stares fixed on me, probably because of how I look like a delicate girl, maybe it’s rare for a girl like me to become an adventurer? Well, not that I care about that. If you care about every little thing like that there will be no end. When I examined the crowd, there were female adventures, but only a few. No wonder I stand out.

 

I ignored the stares and just went to the receptionist, she looked like in her twenties.

 

“Welcome, miss. Do you want to put on a request?” (Receptionist)

 

She asked as soon as I reached the reception desk.

 

“No. I want to register to become a guild member. Is that alright?” (Angelina)

 

“Ah, so you want to become an adventurer. I am sorry. I thought you’re a young miss from a noble household” (Receptionist)

 

‘Maybe because of my looks?’

 

“No. I don’t even have identification, that’s why I want to become a member of the guild so I can get identification” (Angelina)

 

“Then, only registering? Well, you’ll be able to use the guild member card in any country” (Receptionist)

 

“Yes, could you help me with it?” (Angelina)

 

When I told her that, I felt eyes on me and flipped around.

 

“Hey, a frail young lady like you is not supposed to be an adventurer” (Mob)

 

That… Can I laugh? This guy must be a walking cliché.

 

“I registering here because I want an ID card” (Angelina)

 

“Look, you underestimate us. Young lady the people like you drive down our market value” (Mob)

 

“Is there a requirement for registering?” (Angelina)

 

I ask the receptionist and ignore that creepy man behind me.

 

“Anyone can register but, you must be over thirteen years old and raise to E-rank within a year. If not, your ID card will be revoked” (Receptionist)

 

“Then there’s no problem” (Angelina)

 

Even if you compared with a girl of similar age, I was not your average girl.

 

“I have experience in defeating goblins and wolf, is that enough for E-rank?” (Angelina)

 

“Gahahaha. Are you kidding me? There’s no way a delicate young lady like you can defeat goblin and wolf” (Mob)

What is this guy’s problem? Is his head alright? Is it alright for me to beat him to death? He’s so annoying.

 

“You-” (Mob)

 

Before he finishes his word, I kick him right on the face. His body is flying for about 5 meters. Of course, I held back, if not I might have killed him accidentally.

 

“Excuse me, even for me there is a limit to my patience” (Angelina)

 

I say that with a friendly smile. And an entire guild froze. I continue my register as if nothing happens.

 

“Is that enough to prove that I can defeat goblins and wolf?” (Angelina)

 

“Y-Yes” (Receptionist)

 

Weird. Even though I am smiling, why does she look pale? At least that creepy guy is useful for proving my capabilities. Then the receptionist gives me the necessary form. Fortunately, I can read and write normally.

 

In the form, I need to fill in my name, age, and class. But I have one problem, I don’t know what my class is. Should I fill it with a swordswoman? But I don’t have a sword to use right now. Well, whatever I will just fill it with swordswoman.

 

This is what I fill on the form. Name Angelina Gracefeel, age fifteen, class swordswoman. Perfect!

 

“Miss. Gracefeel, I have received your form, now can you place your hand on this tablet?” (Receptionist)

 

“I understand” (Angelina)

 

I place my hand on the tablet. It seems the tablet records my mana. More or less the function resembles fingerprints. After a moment the tablet prints my ID card, on the ID card there’s written my name, age, class, and title. The title that was written there is [Nicrotis the Queen of Mirror] only. It seems my title [Goddess Celestine Daughter] is hidden by mother power. As expected of mother, she’s flawless.

 

“Eh! Do you have a title Miss. Gracefeel? It’s also not just a mere title but a Queen title!” (Receptionist)

 

When she shouts my titles, an entire guild becomes more frozen than before. I don’t understand what happened to them.

 

“Is there anything wrong with my titles? Honestly, I didn’t think it’ll be written on my ID card” (Angelina)

 

“Far from wrong, I think it’s amazing. I think the only one who has similar Queen titles is her majesty. Before she became the Queen of this country, she was an adventurer who had the Queen title like you Miss. Gracefeel. Her Queen title is [The Queen of Nightmares]” (Receptionist)

 

“I didn’t think you’re a titleholder, Angelina. No wonder you’re so strong” (Donovan)

 

Just when I want to ask something, I hear a familiar voice, it’s uncle’s voice.

 

“Old man, do you know her?” (Receptionist)

 

“Of course, I know her, she’s the one who saves me yesterday” (Donovan)

 

“hoho~ it is her you’re talking about old man” (Mr. knight)

 

There’s Mr. Knight beside uncle, who is he? I’m curious. Is he the one uncle talked about yesterday?

 

“Oops excuse me, my name is Chris von Faintree” (Chris)

 

“Ara~ nice to meet you Sir Knight Chris von Faintree, my name is Angelina Gracefeel” (Angelina)

 

I nobly introduced myself. Having a motion assist is nice at times like this, thank you mother for giving me a motion assist, I like it.

 

“Oh right, I just want to suggest raising Angelina’s rank to C. Usually, there must be a trial like a mock battle with instructors. But I think a mock battle between Angelina and Chris is better as a test, right?” (Donovan)

 

“Well, it’s true that I can become a substitute for the examiner as an A rank adventurer” (Chris)

 

“Ara~ I don’t mind if you’re fine with that, Sir Knights” (Angelina)

 

“Miss. Gracefeel, just call me by my name Chris” (Chris)

 

“Then Chris, just call me Angelina too” (Angelina)

 

I tell him that with a smile as gracefully as possible. And sure, it makes him blush. Ara~ so cute.

 

“That’s how it is, Luci, can you tell the guild master about this?” (Donovan)

 

“Y-Yes!” (Receptionist a.k.a Luci)

 

So, her name is Luci eh. I see her go to the second floor. While waiting for Luci to inform the Guild Master back. The other receptionist prepares the place where we will do a mock battle. Somehow the other adventurers seem excited about this. Is it that rare for a mock battle? Or is it because of my title? Who knows what they are thinking for me to get a chance to raise my rank on the same day I register. It's convenient.

 

“Oh right, I want to ask, is a titleholder that rare?” (Angelina)

 

I ask while looking like an innocent girl at her age. The two of them look at me with dumbfounded faces. Is my question that shocking for them?

 

“How I should say… a titleholder is very rare. Especially with a title [Queen] like you” (Donovan)

 

“Yes, as far as I know only you and Her Majesty who hold the title [Queen]. She’s absurdly strong, she can annihilate an entire army with herself” (Chris)

 

“I see, so it’s that rare, no wonder they froze on the spot as if seeing a ghost” (Angelina)

 

“Titleholder is indeed rare but, I one of them you know” (Chris)

 

“Now that you mention it, Chris you’re a titleholder too, I forgot about that” (Donovan)

 

“Oi-oi old man, aren't you being too mean to me?” (Chris)

 

“Gahahaha, don’t worry it’s just a joke” (Donovan)

 

When Uncle and Chris are joking around, the preparation is complete. And Luci has come back with the Guild master too.

 

“Donovan, it seems your ass has been saved by a young miss over there” (GM)

 

“Shut up, if it’s not because that idiot garret I would be fine, probably” (Donovan)

 

“Ahahaha but thanks to that you met someone with a rare titleholder like her right?” (GM)

 

“Forget about that. More importantly it seems the situation is more serious than we expected right? Gil” (Donovan)

 

“True, I just hope there’s nothing to happen anytime soon…” (GM a.k.a Gil)

 

“Well, we can just think about that later. Now let’s watch the mock battle at the same time an examination of raising rank for Angelina” (Donovan)

 

“True, to be honest, I more interested with this mock battle rather than talk about something we didn’t know it’ll happen or not” (Gil)

 

Oiii~ Don’t just raise the flag out of nowhere. What will you do if something really happens?

 

And then we went to the examination place.

 


 

Name: Angelina Gracefeel

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human?

Class: Swordswoman

Level: 10

HP: 30 (300)

MP: 20 (200)

Strength: 18 (180)

Agility: 19 (190)

Endurance: 19 (190)

Wisdom: 18 (180)

Dexterity: 28 (280)

Charisma: 50 (500)

 

Bonus point: 0

 

Skill:

[Role-play] (Sealed)

[Mirror Grabber]

[Appraisal EX*]

[Silver Mist EX*]

[CQC (Lv 2)]

[Erase Presence (Lv 1)]

[Throwing (Lv 2)]

[Royal Etiquette EX*]

 

Titles:

[Goddess Celestine Daughter]

[Nitocris the Queen of Mirror]

 

Motion Assist: [Royal (Queen)]

 


 

9