New Wands and a Diary
612 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Broken Shackles. You can read next 8 chapters of Broken Shackles now on my Patron page. 

You can go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can tip me now by going to my Ko-fi page and buy me a coffee.

Search for 'blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not.

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Familiar/ Ghosts /Goblins" talking.

'Familiar/ Ghosts/ Goblins' thinking.

'Parseltonguewill/memories'

"Spell" being used.

Enjoy.

Broken Shackles

Chapter 5

New Wands and a Diary

"Is there anything left that requires my presence here?" asked Harry.

"No, Heir Potter. There is nothing that requires your presence here. You can go. Gringotts box will be delivered to you at your leisure" said Bloodstain. Before he could leave, Harry remembered something important and sat to talk to Bloodstain.

"Bloodstain, do you know any Lawyers or Solicitors that can help me to file a petition in the ICW," said Harry in a calm tone. At the mention of ICW, Bloodstain stared directly into Harry's eyes. Harry recalled the lesson they were told when he was first introduced to the Wizarding World. The being about the International Statute of Secrecy and the next being about the ICW.

"Sorry, Heir Potter. I think I didn't hear it correctly. Did you just say ICW as in International Confederation of Wizards, the organisation which is the International governing body of you lot?" questioned Bloodstain. In all his experience as an Accounts Manager, he wasn't asked about it by any wizard. At Harry's nod, he sighed, which didn't suit well to his scarred face.

"What is this about Heir Potter. If you explain it to me in more detail, I can think of something that could help you"

"This is about the publications made on me as 'Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Lived' book series. I want to claim royalties for their use of my name without my permission and a share in profits for the sold copies. According to what I heard, millions of copies were sold across the world every year. Can you tell me whether it is true or not"

"Yes, Heir Potter. That is true. From the fall of the Dark Lord on the 31st of October 1981, there are some tales about you and your greatness and the adventures you are doing across the world. But the series takes the cake from all the other stories. It started its publications from the next year of your disappearance and the books were an instant hit. They were the best-sellers still even after a decade and remained like that till now. It is rumoured that the publishers made millions of Galleons. Though I don't know much about other details. If I may, can I know what are you thinking about having a Solicitor in the ICW exactly" he asked curiously?

"I want to file a suit on the companies for using my name without my permission. And when I win, I'll give an exclusive interview and add the adventures of the last 2 years as well. If my name and stories are published across the world, it might as well be under my control" Harry said with a smirk. Bloodstain returned the smirk. He liked the greedy and cunning side of this boy. If the young wizard is a goblin, then they might have been the most powerful nation around the world. Now he understood why the young Potter want to know about the ICW.

"Yes, yes. I will send you the necessary names as soon as they are prepared. Anything else?" Asked Bloodstain. Harry thought and added Dobby's name as his elf to allow access to his vault. Bloodstain did as he asked.

"Have a nice day, Heir Potter. Gringotts looks forward to doing business with you" said Bloodstain and Harry bowed in respect for the Goblin and left the room.

After leaving the bank, Harry told Dobby to bring all his mother's books home which Dobby did. Harry went on a shopping spree to buy all his school supplies and then some. He went to the apothecary and bought all the needed ingredients which were of high quality and advanced potion supplies like self-stirring rods and self-adjusted burners etc.

He moved to Madam Malkins to get his new robe fitted. He gave his measurements and requested everything to be made from Accromentula silk and took some other normal and formal robes and winter robes, which were enchanted to auto heat and adjust to his body temperature.

Harry moved to flourish and blotts and bought Yeat 3,4,5 books as he is determined to study well this year. He got curious and took all Harry Potter series books as well. He paid all of them with the count he brought after asking Bloodstain.

As he is the Heir of the family, his accounts manager can give him as many coins as he wanted. But if the Lord of the House denies access, he won't get any. But since House Potter doesn't have Lords, he can take as many as he wanted from his 25%.

Finally, Harry went to the Leaky cauldron to eat and take rest for the afternoon. He ate and relaxed in the room he took in Leaky Cauldron for the afternoon.

He was relaxed when got a message from Mira. 'Harry, are you busy?' Asked Mira.

'No. Just relaxing in Leaky Cauldron' replied Harry in a relaxed tone.

'Well, I'll be there' said Mira and Harry got a perplexed look at that. Before he can reply, Mira appeared in a golden flash. Harry jumped from his bed, freaked out.

"Whoa. Don't do that. You gave me a heart attack"

"Ok, ok. I thought it would be fun to see your reaction to that" she said and gently put out a piece of wood on the table. Harry took it and can feel the warmth in it and touched the piece of wood.

"What is this. I can't explain, but it feels absolutely...Perfect" he said. But she can feel his emotions of happiness, warmth and joy while touching the wood.

"This is Greenwood or Snakewood. Legend says that it was the wand of Salazar Slytherin himself. But after it is put out of use by a spell, the founder of Ilvermorny buried it in the ground and the wand grew into a tree that is used to make wands in America. Since you are the current Lord Slytherin and is his blood descendent, I thought you can use it well and looks like I'm correct" said Mira, her chest puffing out in pride. Harry smiled at that.

"Yes, seems like it. Most of the work is done except for the wand. I don't want to go to Ollivandar again. That old man creeped me last time" said Harry, annoyed.

"Are there other shops who sell wands? Like making or crafting them?" Asked Mira.

"I don't know. But I think Knockturn alley has some, but I heard the place is dangerous" he said with hints of fear.

"Oh, is the great Harry Potter afraid of going into the big bad alley?" teased Mira.

"Don't worry, big sis Mira will come with little Harry to the alley?" she said and resized herself to hit in his shirt. Harry nodded and got some courage. She slithered into his shirt and became invisible and they left leaky Cauldron.

"We have yet to start eating the dead Basilisk and you told me about the abilities I have gained because of willfully gaining your Jewel. Shouldn't I train to use them with you?" asked Harry his eyes sparkling with interest and excitement at the prospect of learning something new?

"Well, I thought of coming this weekend. So I'll come with you after we have bought the wand. We will plan a schedule after that. Does it sound good?" she asked and Harry nodded.

"Brilliant. That sounds like a plan. Shall we go then" he asked gesturing to the door and she nodded and wrapped around him. They left the Leaky Cauldron with Harry carrying everything he need Mira got and his old wand. They entered Diagon Alley and went to Knockturn alley from there.

Harry reached into the Knockturn Alley. It is a dark alley with few lights as things are not considered exactly 'legal' here. He entered it without any problem. He wore his hoodie up and covered his face so people can't identify him. His disappearing scar only added to his anonymity.

He moved through the alley silently peering at all shops and reached a small shop. It read Wanders Wandcrafters, Est in 792 BC. Mira told him to enter the shop, when he entered all the blindfolds fell closing the shop and the sign 'open' has changed to 'closed' and door shut. Harry's magic reacted in his panic and lashed out at all the items around until Mira calmed him down. When he was calm, his senses were hit with all sorts of smells of woods and creatures.

There were so many smells. After feeling them, he thought it was a wonderful experience. He thought how a Wandmaker would feel if he felt like this, this is truly amazing. To work with all these scents and smells interfering is something unimaginable.

"Ah yes, a Potter. I should have known" came an old voice and Harry turned to see an old man behind the counter looking at him curiously. He is an average man with a grey moustache and shining gold eyes looking at him with respect.

"It is nice to see you after a long time, Mr Potter. My name is Walkrow Wander by the way" Walkrow said, introducing himself and extending his hand to Harry who took it shook his hand and made a firm handshake.

"What can I do for you today, Mr Potter. It has been long since a Potter visited my shop" said Walkrow glancing at Harry. Harry's interest peaked when the history of his family was bought out and listened to Walkrow with rapt attention. Seeing Harry's attention on him, Walkrow continued.

"I made wands for your Grandfather, Charlus Potter and your great grandfather, Fleamont Potter. We are a family of Wandcrafters, we were hired by the Potters when the House was formed in the 13th century. We were specifically hired for our skill, Mr Potter. We are and will always be thankful to your family for that but times do change Mr Potter. When Ministry of Magic has formed, this Alley was classified as a dark alley as most of the dark witches and wizards set their businesses here" he said in a sad tone but instantly cheered up.

"No matter. You are here means there is a problem with your current wand or you need a new one" said Walkrow and saw the look on Harry's face and waved his hand off.

"Don't worry about me informing the ministry. We are loyal to our customers and especially to your family, Mr Potter" Walkrow said and took a tape. Mira slithered across Harry's body when the tape is about to reach her. Walkrow took some more measurements and brought out a few boxes from his drawer.

"Now, let's see which wood suits you. What is your wand made of Mr Potter"

"Holly with Phoenix feather, sir"

"Interesting, from Ollivander's I presume," he stated knowingly. Harry nodded at that.

"I have made wands for so many witches and wizards Mr Potter who had become 'Dark'. But that core is only seen in one another wand, and that belongs to He-who-must-not-be-named. I have seen him kill with that wand and do many things that are not good. But he is a great wizard nonetheless. I presume you know this" asked Walkrow and Harry nodded grimly.

"Can I see it?" he asked curiously and Harry gave him his wand.

"Sorry, Mr Potter. Did you say that this is your wand" he asked confused?

"Yes, sir. That is the wand that perfectly suited me when I touched it 2 years ago at Ollivander's"

"And you don't feel that warmth now," asked Walkrow.

"Yes sir, I don't feel even a sliver of it in the wand. All I feel is dead wood in my hands" said Harry with a sigh. He liked his wand so much. It is the constant thing that is with him in all his battles, a friend of sorts. Losing it is not something he dreamed of.

"It seems like you have outgrown your wand, Harry. Can I call you that?" Walkrow asked and Harry nodded.

"What do you mean by outgrowing it?"

"It is rather rare these days, but a wizard or a witch can outgrow their wand if their magical growth is exponential or there is a change of traits which made the wand choose them in the first place. Remember Harry, the wand chooses its master not the other way around" said Walkrow. Harry nodded and Walkrow rummaged through his desk and took some more boxes out.

"Now, tell me do you have any specifications for your wand like wood, core etc," asked Walkrow, Harry took his mother's wand and Snakewood from his robe.

"I want one made of this wood and other combined with this one," he said, placing all of them in front of Walkrow.

"Hmm, Snakewood, rare wood in this part of the world and willow with Dragon Heartstring. Very interesting. Now put your hands on the boxes and feel the connection. If you feel connected to anyone, tell me" he said, gesturing to the boxes in front of Harry. Harry placed his hand on every box and touched it.

He felt connected to a black box and Walkrow took it. He touched another set of boxes and took another multi-coloured box and gave it to Walkrow. He also took another box and gave it to him. After some time there are 4 boxes. 2 on each side.

"It is a very peculiar combination, Harry. This is Ashwood and the core you picked was the feather of a Thunderbird, which were native to America and the only one with me. The next two are Chimera's heartstring with Blackwood known to be formed from the never-ending fires. Your two wands will be from willow, Dargon heartstring with a combination of Ashwood and Thunderbird feather and Snakewood with black wood and a combination of Chimera Heartstring and a Horned Serpent Scale you have" he said, amazed. Harry nodded at that and they jumped into work.

Harry saw Walkrow take his mother's wand and separate it, into wood and core. He took Ashwood and combined them, took the cores, added them to the mix. The result was a greyish brown looking wand which is 11 inches, with Dragon Heartstring and Thunderbird feather as cores.

Harry took his original wand out and gave it a try but didn't feel any warmth from it. He saw Walkrow take Snakewood and Blackwood and repeated the same process again and added the cores to them. The wand which came out was a real beauty. It is green with streaks of black spiralling it and the wandcrafter added runes to them for strength, stability, support and durability only added to its beauty.

When Harry was asked to smear his blood across the wand Harry was confused and did so, anyway. He was amazed at what happened next. There was a green glow from the wand as it lit up on green fire. Though the fire is burning, the wand remained unaffected.

When the fire stopped the figures of a Phoenix, a Basilisk, a Horned Serpent and a Chimera got carved at the end of the wand, near the handle. With runes already carved into it, it has a look of power and a presence of protectiveness, that Harry could feel.

"Take it, Harry. I must say, I was fascinated while making it" said Walkrow and Harry touched the wand. There is a burst of pure magic to his body and he could feel the warmth he never felt coming from his holly wand. It felt connected to him for lack of a better term.

He felt magic travel from his core and all 4 small animals shot out of the wand in a white, whispy colour into the air. The Phoenix sang, Basilisk Slithered, Horned Serpent flew and turned visible and invisible, Chimera roared and Flew around. They made a spectacular show for both Harry and Walkrow.

"Spectacular, Harry. In my whole career as a wandcrafter, I didn't see any wand which is compatible with its master as well as yours. You are born to do great things Harry, and this wand will help you in those endeavours. I'm sure of it. Let me see" asked Walkrow and Harry gave the wand to him only to get a violent reaction.

The wand caught on fire immediately when Walkrow touched it. Though he was not injured, Harry didn't feel the fire and it just passed through him doing nothing. The only thing he felt was warmth radiating from the wand making him more happy.

"Marvelous, marvellous indeed. Harry, your wand that doesn't allow anyone but you, its master to touch it. A wand that protects its master through and through. Marvellous Harry. I am proud that I made such a wand in my life. That is the result of adding the runes and your blood to it, Harry. It makes a wand bind to its master and gives it more stability and strength. Please make sure you take good care of it. Now for the other one," appreciated Walkrow and gestured to Lily's wand.

Harry took it in his hand and felt the same feeling of Acceptance, Love and Happiness. But this time, it is amplified by the addition of the Thunderbird feather and Ashwood to it. The wand is circulating with electricity and arcs of lightning flew out of it, making a light show.

Though Harry couldn't feel connected to it like his other wand, this wand held something dear to him. The love and care of his mother that protected him from Tom nearly 12 years ago. He wanted to honour her sacrifice and took her wand as a reminder of her. He hugged the wand closer to his chest and thanked his mother again with silent tears.

"She loves you even in her death, Harry. You are going to make her and your father proud, I don't doubt it" said Walkrow and Harry nodded.

"I think they are already proud of you" came the voice of Mira with a soft note which made his heart comfortable and the warmth in his mother's wand increased as if to say that he shouldn't cry. He felt really happy to have Mira and his mother's wand to take care of him.

He is going to make the world a better place for everyone to live to honour her sacrifice. He turned to Walkrow who smiled at him softly and took 2 leather things from the desk and placed them in front of him.

"These are Wand Holsters, Harry. I think you saw them at least. You can have both of them as a gift from me for your upcoming birthday". Harry tried to protest but couldn't make Walkrow take his gift back.

"Both the Holsters are made of Dragonhide and has runes carved into them for all sorts of protections for a wand" assured Walkrow and Harry took them and put one in his right hand.

"I recommend you learn Duel wielding, Harry" Walkrow said and explained about Duel wielding. Harry nodded.

"What about this" asked Harry taking out his Holly with Phoenix feather wand. Walkrow looked at it hard and nodded to himself coming to a conclusion.

"Well, it is not useful to you anymore and is just as any other wand I guess. But if you improve your control and command on your magic, that allows you to wield any wand without any problem. That is up to you by the way. As for the wand, I can just snap it in half or you can keep it as it is yours" suggested Walkrow and Harry thought about it for some time.

"Well, if you can, can you remove the trace on it. I don't want the ministry finding anything I do at home" he said winking at the old man. Currently, he doesn't have any problem doing magic at home because of Dobby, the ever-helpful house elf that he is, did something that managed to blur the senses of the ministry or whoever is in charge of monitoring the use of underage magic.

Harry used his freedom happily to 'discipline' the Dursleys. Walkrow nodded and used some kind of instrument, which gave a small white glow, the trace was removed.

"Speaking of trace, do my new wands have one?" Asked Harry.

"No. Your mother's wand doesn't have one from the beginning and your wand was not added with one. I doubt it will accept even if I tried. As I said, it is very protective of its Master" he said with a smile and Harry nodded at him in satisfaction.

"What is the cost, Sir. I think it is costly as it is made of pretty much rare materials"

"Yes, Harry. But you have contributed half of them and they are as rare as the others. It comes to around 1000 Galleons. Of course, it is high, as I am Wandcrafter instead of just Wandmaker like Ollivander" he said with a smug smile. Harry nodded and paid the man and left the shop and nearly left Knockturn Alley when he bumped into someone.

"Ouch. Watch it, shorty" said a frustrated female voice. Harry first wanted to apologise, but when he was called out for his height, all his etiquette and apology went down the drain. He looked at the person who bumped into him and saw a mop of pink hair. How odd?

"And how do I do that? You just bumped me by the way, pinky" Harry nearly yelled (nearly blowing up his cover, as he is under the hood, so that managed to save his face) managing to get up. Mira silently laughed at her master's change of behaviour.

"What. Did you just call me pinky! You short stuff. How old are you? 10 years?" she said indignantly. Harry's temper rose and they had a back and forth for some time, no one in the Alley looking at them as if they are invisible. A gruff throat-clearing came from somewhere but they didn't hear it.

"Tonks, what are doing playing with a kid?" came the gruff voice of Alastor 'Mad eye' Moody, a Senior Auror.

"But Moody, this short stupid kid bumped into me" she shouted in outrage.

"What are you talking pinky? You are the one who bumped into me. You see Sir, I'm minding my business walking on the road then this overgrown child came and bumped into me out of nowhere and if I remember correctly, she tripped and bumped into me but she blames me" Harry said managing to drown 'Tonks' name and her protests in the background with his accusation by pointing a finger at her.

Moody had enough of this useless childish quarrel that reminded him of his days when his friends had similar quarrels with their lovers.

"You both will stop this lovers quarrel this instant or I'll stun you and separate you by force," he said pointing his wand at them.

"Fine, I have better things to do than to quarrel with an overgrown pink child. Have a good day" Harry said and left both of them.

"Hey, you take that back" shouted Tonks, her hair changing colours, but Harry ignored her and went on his way to the Leaky Cauldron.

In the Leaky Cauldron, Harry saw a poster couldn't believe. There, on the wall, was the name he recognized and knew. Sirius Black, his godfather. According to the poster, Sirius Black, the Mass Murderer, had escaped from Azkaban, the Wizarding prison.

It also explains that he is after Harry's life. This made a point clear in his mind. He should read all of his mother's journals and books to know more about his Godfather.

From what his father told about Sirius in his will, Sirius loved him more than anything in the world. Such a man won't change just like that and betray his parents unless he is acting all along. This also strengthened his point to read his mother's books even more important. He took a muggle bus and reached No.4, Privet Drive.

He went to his room where Dobby kept his books from the vault. On his way, he found a peculiar sight. Dudley, maybe for the first time in his life, is working, where? of course it is going to be a food store.

Dudley is serving food instead of eating it for once in his pitiful life. Vernon was not home yet and Petunia is working in a Parlour which she always read about in magazines.

He is satisfied with the change and left for his room. He reached his room and opened the door to find it larger than he remembered it to be.

"Dobby, what happened," asked Harry as he knew if anyone can and is willing to do something for him, that would be his ever-enthusiastic and excited house elf.

"Dobby has not liked Master Harry's rooms and Dobby's enlarged it like the one in Hogseewards, sir," he said, saddened that Harry didn't like it.

"Thank you Dobby," said Harry and hugged the happy house-elf who danced around like a peacock after that. Harry told Dobby not to disturb him unless necessary. He took out his mother's books and started reading.

Scene Break

It took Harry another week to complete reading everything in his mother's diaries, journals and notes. She has everything that happened in her life written in detail. Her letter from Hogwarts, meeting a certain greasy friend, McGonagall's visit to explain to her family, Petunia's letter to Dumbledore requesting acceptance, Petunia's jealous nature towards her, as she is accepted and educated in a magical school instead of a 'normal' school like her, her display of magic at home, her parent's favouritism to her than Petunia etc.

Harry laughed at that. His aunt is as she was, didn't even change a bit. She was always famed over everything Dudley did and was furious when he did something better than that whale of a cousin of his.

She also explained about her friend, Severus Snape. She went into detail about his knowledge of the magical world, his help to her when they were kids, about their friendship and his jealous streak, fights with James Potter and his friends the 'Marauders' as they called themselves, their eventual break of friendship when James made fun of Snape and she defended him and Snape calling her 'Mudblood' a slanderous term which is called upon Muggle-born people.

That broke her heart, and she broke her friendship with Severus. She also explained how he apologised to her many times but she didn't accept it.

His mother explained how James Potter has changed in their 6th year and how they fell in love and went on to become the Head Boy and Head Girl in their 7th year. She is very proud of her achievements at Hogwarts. She is good in Charms and Potions and his father James in DADA and Transfiguration.

She also explained about Professors Flitwick and Slughorn, professors of the 2 subjects she liked the most. She liked Flitwick most though. The charms master returning the favour and calling her his favourite student.

She also explained about her marriage with his father and Snape's descent to darkness as she saw him with those rumoured to be death eaters. She explained about the threat they had or more specifically to "Him", Harry James Potter and decided to go to hiding.

His mother explained how Sirius was chosen to be his Godfather and how he loved him more than anything in the world, the same words his father said and about his father's other friends. Sirius, Remus, Peter and told them they were a group of pranksters.

She also explained how his father and his friends are Animagus, a wizard or witch who can turn into an animal at will, at the age of 15 in their 5th year which his father explained to her later.

Harry was surprised at that. He knew about Animagus, as McGonagall is one, but he didn't know his father and his friends are Animagus as well.

She went into detail about how they hid from Voldemort. She called him by his name without any fear like others. She explained how Dumbledore was there when their will was written and signed as a witness and cast a charm which is powerful to hide people or places as a whole. The Fidelius Charm.

It was cast on the Potter Cottage in Godric's Hollow. Everyone thought that his Godfather, Sirius Black was the secret keeper, a person who is responsible for keeping the location hidden and inviting people whom he trusts to maintain the secrecy of the place but Sirius came up with an idea.

As everyone thinks of him(Sirius) to be their secret keeper and paints a target on him, why not change parties and make Peter, the secret keeper? No one will suspect Peter to be your secret keeper as everyone knows the friendship and family ties between me and James.

Were Sirius's exact words.

They went with it and made Peter Pettigrew their secret keeper. There are a series of events where he played with all of them and did some accidental magic. His parents loved him so much that she wrote about his father's friendly bet with Sirius about him becoming A Seeker in Quidditch when he played with a broom a which is Sirius's gift.

They loved him so much. That made butterflies fly in his stomach. The feelings he can feel through the diary, as it was written years ago filled his broken and lonely heart with more love and warmth than what he felt from his mother's wand. His parents loved him. He repeated the expression reliving the feeling of love, acceptance and happiness.

She mentioned briefly about his father's friends which mostly told about Sirius, but also bits about his father's other friends Remus and Peter. Remus is a Warewolf who was bitten by one when he was a child and is a meek and intelligent one. He is seen as the intelligent among their gang of Marauders.

Sirius is the mischief-maker. He is a prankster through and through. He played so many pranks and lost so many points to Gryffindor when they were in school. There were so many events that had Sirius involved one way or another in the book.

Peter was a yes sir type of person. He will just follow those who are in power blindly but is rather insecure with his position in the group as he is one with no redeeming qualities.

His mother admitted that she didn't like him much, but he didn't do anything suspicious that gave his mother to doubt him much. She also mentioned their rivalry with Severus.

He always had a distaste about the group and didn't mesh well with them and his being in Slytherin made things worse sometimes. He also saw a picture of all of them in a group of people with Dumbledore in the middle, which was labelled as 'The Order Of Phoenix'. He is not concerned with it now anyway and filed it away to investigate further when he is free.

After reading her diary, some things were clear to Harry. First, Sirius is not the mass murderer that people thought him to be and is not responsible for the death of his parents. The man loved him so much to do such a thing.

Pettigrew is the real culprit responsible for his parent's death. That means he is one of Voldemort's spies who betrayed his parents. His anger rose and his magic lashed out on several things around him, the pressure making cracks in the windows and dents on the walls. His barriers came in and his anger was suppressed. He is going to find him and take revenge for his parents.

Secondly, the grudge that Snape has on him was not on him but rather on his father, His. Dead. Father. He thought Snape to be a petty snob who rubs his superiority in potions on less experienced children to boost his ego, but now he felt Snape be an idiot, stupid, useless man-child who can't accept the death of his enemy and is using his dead enemy's son to take revenge on a dead man. This made his determination to make Snape learn his lesson strong and he is going to do it this year.

And lastly, Harry found that his mother has very detailed notes on everything she studied and she explained everything clearly about what she learnt. He can read them and can ace his exams. After he realised the goldmine of knowledge his mother left for him, he dove into the first 2 years notes on all subjects she took and studied them happily.

And Cut.

That's it for this Chapter, folks. Hope you have liked it. Tell me, what do you think of the chapter and story in general.

Guess what happens next week?

Any suggestions are welcomed.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

20