Chapter 1: Another Day On the Job
453 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hell Forge Stronghold, Prison

Month of Rain, Day 12, 18:23

The dungeon was always a dark place, and what went on within the walls only made it that much darker. Many mercenaries who had the insignia of Hell Forge branded on their pelvic region were doing what they normally do, drink, laugh and ruthlessly fuck the slaves they have in their possession.

Being a sex slave to the Hell Forge was equivalent to a death sentence. Day in and day out, any girls who are caught in their territory are raped endlessly by the heartless bandits, used as nothing more as cum toilets. Even worse was that the futas had ungodly stamina, meaning they can go on for days. Case in point, an orgy occured where one of the slaves was raped for 72 hours straight without any rest, and died from exhaustion. And the bandits toss out any dead slaves into a feeding pit where they keep feral monster girls.

As of now, three futas were balls deep in the asses of their slaves, the only sounds being made are their animalistic grunts and the harsh, wet smacking of flesh.

"We sure got a good haul today," a futa with red spiky hair grunted, spanking her slave's ass with a thrust.

"I know, right?" a futa with long blonde hair and bubbly voice added. "I just love doing anal with these sluts. I wonder if they'll get us enough money."

"They have to," a futa with short brown hair growled as she pulled the hair of the slave she was sodomizing. "We put a lot of effort into capturing these bitches. Boss said if we don't get the required amount, it'll be us in the feeding pit tonight. You saw what she did to Flare."

The spiky-haired futa chuckled darkly. "Yeah, I rememeber it like it was yesterday. She spoke against the boss about how her methods weren't getting us enough funds, and she beat her ass up before fucking her to exhaustion over the feeding pit. And when the bitch passed out, she dropped her right in the pit. She didn't even have a chance to hit the ground before the beasts tore her to pieces. I don't know why I got a boner from it, but I knew I wasn't going to waste it."

The futas all share a laugh as they continued violating their slaves.


"And you're absolutely sure they're all kept in there?"

"Y-Yeah... they're probably balls deep in some sluts they captured, and the rest are out looking for more... come on, I told you what I know. Just let me go."

The girl scoffed as she casually polished her pistol. Her short, black hair shined in the moonlight, and her sharp, teal eyes gaze at her captive.

 

Laying before her, bound, covered and filled with cum was one of the bandits of Hell Forge, who was panting heavily.

"You're part of an infamous gang of bandits who rape and murder anything in your path, and you have the gall to ask for mercy?"

The girl stood up and aimed her pistol at her soon-to-be victim, much to the latter's horror.

"You people make me sick."

She pulled the trigger and a gunshot rang out.


The futas inside the dungeon continued with their debauchery, when one of them noticed something was off.

"Hey... does anyone smell that?" the blonde futa asked.

"Unless you're talking about the jizz and sweat around here, then I don't smell a damn thing," the spiky-haired futa replied.

The blonde glared at her comrade. "No! I mean, I think I smell smoke."

"Well, go check it out," the short-haired futa snapped. "Don't bother us about it."

The blonde growled at the duo, then pulled out of her slave's ass.

"You're both lucky I'm soft now,"  she muttered as she walked off.

The two remaining futas continued violating their slaves.

"Dumb bitch. I should've stabbed her and thrown her ass in the feeding pit."

"Do you really want to follow in Flare's footsteps? You're basically asking for it with a mindset like that."

"Fuck you."

"Don't tempt me."

Hours had passed and the two bandits were still pounding into their slaves, who were on the verge of passing out. But for some reason, their comrade had not returned.

"Where do you think she went off to?"

"Fuck if I know. Maybe she found a better slave than the one she was balls deep in a few minutes ago."

"Yeah, probably."

The two shared a laugh with each other, unaware that a girl had two pistols aimed right at their heads. Her fingers were hovering over the triggers. And then she pulled.

Two gunshots rang out, and two more bandits fell.


The girl held a canister of flammable oil and poured it over anything she could find: the ammo dump, the dead guards she shot prior to entering, wooden stakes, everything. And she poured a trail leading to the outside of the stronghold.

"This place is tainted," she said in a cold tone. "The sooner I burn it, the better."

She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a lighter. She flicked on, but no sooner did she do so, she heard a gun click behind her.

"Damn," she hissed.

Behind her were several women, dressed in tactical armor, all pointing their guns at the girl. Judging from the looks on their faces, they were prepared to shoot.

"You know the deal, Akaza," their leader said in a firm tone. "Hand over the lighter and come quietly. Or else."

The girl let out a sigh. "Not again..."

2