A1C4 Pillaging the Cathedral and Getting a Ship NSFW and TW
53 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
WARNING RAPE WILL BE IN A SPOILER AUTHOR DOES NOT CONDONE ANY ILLEGAL ACTS PLEASE DONT DO STUPID SHIT YOU FUCKING MORONS

discord is https://discord.gg/4wdRtamwmU

The players hear me and instantly decide to see what's about to happen. I barge into the church in the middle of a sermon and preemptively fire off several blood grenades, instantly killing several dozen citizens.

"AZERI WANTED TO HUNT A MONSTER! WHERE HERE IS THE MONSTER! BRING HER OUT NOW OR I WILL KEEP SLAUGHTEING EVERYONE HERE!"

I use Blood Spike to kill several more worshippers who are frozen by fear. I finally take a second to take in my surroundings

The sheer scale of everything is just so...massive.  Several temple guards now charge at me, clad in their golden, symbol inscribed armor. Its the finest the church has to offer, which is a lot, but compared to my nails. while not comparable to butter, it still manages to slice through their armor. I use the scant openings in their armor to sneak in drops of blood to pierce their flesh and bones while my claws provide even more openings. These guys may be the toughest yet,I've heard theyve been genetically modified to have extra organs and dense and tough muscle and bones. However, that means nothing when even your own blood turns against you. Finally deigning to use the most sickening of my abilities, Blood Combustion, I force the blood inside someones body to forcefully explode, leaving the poor victim instantly dead. Has a long timer, but against anything with blood, it will always have an instant kill effect. 

I start gathering up all the valuables in the church, including the armor of the temple custodians, and start indiscriminately killing everyone i come across. The players who came to watch are baffled at the display of power. I collect all the blood, drinking the custodians especially to see what I can gain. My tankiness and damage go through the roof, I have never seen stats as good as these. The credits from the donation baskets exceed a million. Even in game religion still extorts the money of the masses under the guise of alms. Wait, I don't have any proof the church is corrupt...yet. 

Suddenly some Vampire Hunters appear, seems one of them is the chief of this branch, this might be tough. Not. With the amount of blood coating the walls and floor almost everything is an instant kill, my level keeps going up and up, its insane. This race truly is broken in a good way. More blood gets added to the splatter art I am creating. I finally reach a door sealed by some magic, but after using my dark magic to eat away the seals, i bust down the door. Inside I see a group of attendants escorting a woman through a hole in the walll. Seems there was a secret exit, I'm so glad they helped me find it. 

"Your Holiness, please get away and alert the main church, we'll hold this abomination off!"

"Do it, if you can, lesser one"

I dash at the attendants and slash with my claws, breaking through the decorative sword they used and killing them instantly. 

"Now, Your Holiness, I believe it is time we had a discussion."

"Yes, I believe it is"

."Good. As you should know, until today, I have never harmed an innocent citizen. Yet you kept sending hunters after me, like I was a monster, and today I finally became one, because of you. How does that make you feel?"

"You made the decision to slaughter innocents. You could have tried to request an audience with me"

"And would have you or your lackeys have listened? No, they would have tried to kill me at the front door, much like, what was his name, Troy?"

"I suppose you are correct. You are nothing more than an abomination after all." 

I grab her by her throat.

"You must not understand the situation you are in. You, came after an innocent citizen time and time again. In most cases, a remuneration is typically paid. Now, I've collected all the credits and valuables in the church, however, considering you personally gave the order to hunt me down, I believe I am entitled to something from you. 

"I see, in most cases, that is true, however, you are an affront to our god and his believers, we owe you nothing but a trip back to hell"

"Is that so, you so desperately wish to make a monster of me. I suppose I will show you what a monster is. Bend over."

"What?"

"I said. Bend. Over."

Spoiler

I rip her clothes off, and force her over the table. I open my coat forcefully, breaking my buttons but they mend back together. I unbuckle the pants and insert my swollen member into her. So dry, she really does hate this, but luckily, she was a virgin, so there's a bit of blood to act as lube. I use some blood from the surroundings as well to add to the lube. I lightly choke her and pull her hair as I thrust in and out, my fangs lightly scratching her smooth skin. I thrust harder and harder, not caring for her pleasure, I am a monster, and i shall act as one. My claws leave scratch marks, her blood exciting me even more. I can't resist anymore, I plunge my fangs into her  neck, lightly draining her. She moans, whether in pain or pleasure is entirely unknown to me. I flip her over and fuck her in missionary, my hands caressing her humongous tits, running my claws down her chest, down her stomach, all the way down to her pelvis.  She continues moaning loudly. I finish inside her, roaring loudly as I let my insticts take over for a second.

[collapse]

I fix my clothes and turn around, completely forgetting I had an audience. Some were...enjoying themselves to that scene. AH SHIT! I forgot I was supposed to upload this to ViewTube. Oh well, as long as I pixelate and mosaic it I should be fine. I turn back around and see the bishop is unconscious. Well fuck. I run outside as fast as I can, hiding my face as much as possible. I run back to the FA, and hurridly ask for an A rank test promotion, considering I had an Inventory full of A rank monsters before I sold them off, I have more than enough points. I get accepted, and I get taken to the basement. A woman comes over and explains that while I can be promoted to A rank, she Can't promote me to S rank, I need to go to another location for that. I accept, I don't need to be S rank yet, I just need to be A rank to get more jobs, build connections, and get the hell out of here. 

The woman takes out a big ass warhammer, and begins wildly swinging, leaving me no room to dodge or attack, I can only block. the sheer strength she swings it with causes me to feel wind as she swings it. My arms are rapidly taking damage from blocking, I don't know how much longer I can take this. Fuck it, I've had enough, I activate Berserker and start swinging wildly too, if you cant beat em, join em.

"Now thats more like it"

the woman laughs. I start getting more and more scratches in. As the blood trickles I use it to slowly but surely constrict her muscles and tendens, forcing her movement to become much slower and more predictable. I manage to use a rope of blood to trip her up, and she staggers, in that small time frame I spartan kick her in the chest, causing her to fall backwards. I pounce on her and my claws reach her throat. Once again, I have won. I got 100 thousand as my reward, and hurridly went home with the bishop. now, with that, i have 2,250,000 credits, 835 thousand from before, one million form donations, 100 thousand from rewards, and the rest from selling the things i took from the church. Luckily, the FA has a "dont ask, dont tell" policy. Now I am truly rich as fuck, securing my position in the leaderboard. I also got a title from raiding the church and defiling the bishop.

[Enemy of the Church] Grants +25% more damage against enemies from the church and [Defiler of the Holy Maiden] grants another 50% more damage to enemies form the church, and causes more members of the church to come after me. I am now KoS for all church territories, and my favorability with antichurch and criminal organizations went up a bit.

Since I was sprinting and ignoring all monsters around me in about 2 hours I was halfway to my house, but a dropship of church custodians landed and I was forced to use Blood Combustion. I took over the drop ship, and in 15 minutes i made it back home, when I got inside the bishop woke up. i sat her in a chair and we proceeded to have a talk.

"Hello there little bishop, have a nice nap?"

"You-you...YOU DEFILED ME!"

"yes, yes I suppose I did, and how was it? Was it enjoyable to be bred by a member of a superior species?"

"You are a monster and an abomination, I was right to hunt you down"

"even at the expense of your entire church?"

she blanches at that.

"Precisely. Had you left well enough alone this never would have happened, but here we are, your cathedral is in ruins, your congregation slaughtered, and you are now my slave, to use as I wish."

"I am not your slave!"

"That mark on your neck says other wise"

Thats right, where I bit her is now a tattoo, a branding perhaps, signifying that she is indeed my Thrall. I can have up to three thralls at any given time, and while they maintain their previous ideals and personality, they will never betray or harm me. At the time I had no idea what I was doing, but hey, I have no issues with this. 

"guh!"

fucking adorable. sounds like a vtuber I use to watch, think she was a grim reaper as her persona. 

"I order you Azeri, does the cathedral have any more money in it?"

"no, all donations get pooled together after the sermon and then given to the bishops credit chip."

"So you are the one with the money?"

"yes"

"How much?"

"After 2 decades of being the bishop of this planet, I have 200 million."

"FUCKING EXCUSE ME!!!"

my true personality  slips for a moment, but i have a perfectly valid excuse. whats that excuse? two hundred FUCKING MILLION CREDITS!! I AM SET FOR LIFE!!! I CAN BUY A WHOLE FUCKING ARMADA WITH THAT MUCH! MUCH LESS A A FRIGATE!

"transfer all of it to me"

"yes master"

She transfers, and I decide to instantly buy my dreamship, the one I was going to buy at the end, the Machiavellion Class Heavy Flag ship, with 32 Long range lazers on each side, 64 medium range lazers on each side, another 32 flak cannons on each side, and one large Electromagnetic rail cannon on the top and bottom to serve as artillery. Theres one large hanger where two hundred fighters can be stored.  

Spoiler

once again ignore the info at the top, shout out to the original designer chouderr at https://www.deviantart.com/watch/chouderr/deviations

[collapse]

I also buy several thousand AI robots to serve as the crew, and with that I blew through 30 million credits, down to 172 million. I could buy several Tyrant class Battleships and outfit them and still have enough, and so of course... i do, dropping another 100 million on 5 of them and outfitting them.

I wont worry you about the specs for this one, but know that now there wont be any players who fuck with me considering i can now glass this whole fucking planet. Azeri looks at what I bought and realizes what she has done.

"Let me reintroduce myself, I am Erebus, Lord of the NIght and Master of Blood, and with this, my first steps to shroud the world in darkness have been taken"

0