Chapter 2|My System’s Trying to Kill Me!|
689 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(3rd POV)

A portal appears in a dense forest as something falls down onto the ground.

At closer look it's a woman with a voluptuous body, short black hair, and a dress that shows her curves.

But as she was about to hit the ground her velocity slows down to a halt until she lands softly in a clearing.

(Jane POV)

I feel my weight leave as I was sent to a dream. Or rather a memory from my life.

I was an American woman living in Detroit along with my parents and sister Dalia.

My parents we're not always there but they came when we needed them the most.

I knew there would come a day where they wouldn't be with us but I didn't know it would be so soon.

When they died and left us Dalia got more and more unhinged, more touchy, more violent.

As she continued down her path to insanity I got scared and reached out for help from my friends.

So I went to one of my friends house, while I was there my friend said they had a plan.

They said they would out her to a mental institute to help her, but when we out the plan in motion my sister snapped and killed some of my friends.

As this happened I tried to run away as I was scared and a coward. But something hit me at the back of my head.

There I was in a room full of blood and chains bodies of girls and men around me all missing a limb or two and in front of it all was my sister Dalia.

She was playing with a girl by torturing her right in front of me as the light in my friends life dies.

"Honestly Big Sis I've told you many times all you need~, I-s M-e. Alright wouldn't a world with nothing to distract us be wonderful. You would hold my hand I'll hug you from the back, sniff your scent.... OHH YOUR scent Ahhh~" She said with ecstasy as a pool of liquids trickled down her legs.

My friend who I thought died was right behind her with a piece of wood as she hit Dalia in the back of the head.

"Mary!" I called out in surprise as she walked limply to me.

She then untied hands and pushed me out of the way.

"H-ey J-a-n-e R-UN!!" My friends hoarse shout came to me as Dalia stabbed her in the back

"Big Sis~, honestly this is all your fault if you hadn't left me this wouldn't have happened" She said as she out my friend out of her misery.

"There...now nothing will get in the way of our love" She said as she went closer to me.

I then ran outside as there was no point in talking to her.

'She's too far gone' I thought sadly as memories of us together played in my head, it was then swapped with feelings of anger for her killing my friends.

As I reached the exit of the building, a feeling of hope swelled up inside me.

But it was false as Dalia was somehow blocking the doorway.

"Sis~ don't run nothing will hurt you, just listen to me and we can together forever" She said as she ran full speed to me.

"Police! we have you surrounded. Give up now! Or we will open fire" A sudden shout frightened me and Dalia as the police have arrived.

But it didn't stop her for long as she still rushed at me.

Then all I remembered after that moment.

Was a Gunshot.

Then the memory ends.

"Arghh Frick!" I grunted as my headache got worse.

But after a while it went away, and I contemplated on the dream or more likely memory I dreamed about.

"Dalia what did you do?" I questioned in my heart as worry grew from me.

Even though she was crazy and obsessed with me I still loved her as a sister and was a precious person for me.

But I can't forgive her for the deaths she's caused. From Mary to Hellen.

[Welcome Host To The System]

My thoughts were interrupted when a ding and a screen appeared on my head.

"What the hell?" I questioned to noone as realized what had happened.

'That God said something about a system he put some tricks in, This might be a trap but let's see'

"System what is your purpose" So I decided to ask it that first to see if it's a threat.

[The System was made with the host progress in mind, to which direction it was supposed to be determined by the host , but the God of The Void picked the systems main purpose himself]

"Ehh.. W-what did he do" I asked a little scared.

[The System is now called the Yandere Tamer System and the class and main weapon type of the host has been chosen by the God of The Void]

"Y-yandere, Did he know of Dalia... he must've then" I asked myself as I saw the answer.

'If it's about yanderes it might be able to help me but what does it do' I asked in my mind to test if it would work.

[The main purpose of the System is to capture Yanderes hearts and make them docile enough to be reasoned with, and to give the host a chance to atleast handle it themself]

'Oh that'd good news for me so do I have a status or something' 

[Yes here it is host]

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Status]

(HP:100/100)

(SP:100/100)

[Attributes]

[PWR]-10

[SPR]-10

[CON]-90

[AGI]-69

[DEX]-50

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

'What do the numbers correspond to and why do I not have mana like in those novels' I questioned suing my mind.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[HP]- The amount of hit points needed before the hosts body can actually be damaged, as long as the hosts HP does not reach 0 the host can't be damaged through physical means.

[SP]- The amount of soul power the host's has and is easily more rechargeable than mana, it can be used to power skills and is used to block harm that doesn't target the host through physical means, like hallucinations.

[PWR]- The host's total physical prowess and corresponds to her physical might and defense to damage that affects the HP stat.

[SPR]- The host's soul power and defense depend on this stat as it dictates the strength of the skills that the host uses and how much it uses, as well as how fast the host can accumulate soul energy.

[CON]- It symbolises the host's body to negate damage on all spectrums to physical to supernatural. It can affect both statuses and the host's natural resistance. As well as the bodies beauty or Charm.

[AGI]- It corresponds to the host's ability to accelerate and your speed, as well as your stamina and agility.

[DEX]- It dictates the Host's flexibility and charm, as well as reaction speed and thought process. It also includes the host's mind, from memory to senses.

[The host doesn't have mana as the God of The Void has made it so that you can use skills in whichever you end up in as soul energy is one of the energy's that exist throughout the Multiverse]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

'I guess that makes sense, so basically both of my stats defend me from harm until they break and I can use them to use skills, then [PWR] affects (HP) as if a shield, [SPR] affects my skills and (SP), [RES] affects my bodies resistances to any damage, [AGI] is speed and stamina, and [DEX] affects my flexibility and senses' I concluded.

[That is correct Host]

"Well do I have any skills and I remember that GOV gave me a blessing" I asked as I gave a god a nickname

[The Host Skills are separated in a different tab]

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

[Skills]

(Yandere's Curse){LVL-Max}- The holder is cursed with beauty and attraction that makes anyone infatuated or interested in her to an obsessive degree.

------

(Yandere Tracker){LVL-Max}- Allows the Host to see relationship levels of other beings to herself.

------

[Divine Blessing of The God of The Void]{LVL-1}- Gives the user the ability to control the void or Dark Matter and use supernatural powers.

•Allows for constructs and weapons made from Dark Matter•

•(Locked To only Hammers, Chains, And Scythes)•

[Other abilities](Level Up for More)

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So these are my skills, the first two are a bit weird but the 2nd one can be really useful, while the first seems like it'll just bring me trouble, but the GOV's blessing really is something, it's very overpowered and it seems like I'll need to level it up"

"But that being said it doesn't look like I have any Level Up for my status so how can I improve them" I asked the system.

[The Host can get stat points from missions and beings that you kill you can absorb their stats for yourself but only a little bit of it. They can also be improved through general exercises that can improve them like in your old world]

"Oh then in that case do I have any missions" I asked quite excited.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

[Mission]- Tame 3 Yanderes

Time- 5 years

Reward- 600 Attribute Points, Multiverse Ticket, 1 Godly Weapon, 3000 Yandere Points.

Failure- Death, Time Reached, Mission Failed.

Punishment- Your sister will find you.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hey System..." this time I had a blank expression.

"Are You! Trying to KILL ME!" I asked the systems intentions.

Handling one wouldn't be too bad, I think, but 3 is too much.

[The Targets must also be completely infatuated to be deemed tamed]

"You Really Are trying TO KILL ME!!!"

Sorry for the Info Dump and the chapter seems pretty rough to me but I have to to upload it now.

16