Chapter 2
121 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aah finally" Chiyo exhaled in exasperation, the pain subsided a little bit but it was not completely gone. 

Upon clicking the link, he was immediately redirected from his messaging app into a gaudy and unpleasant looking website. 

"I haven't seen a website this terrible since my html website project on 11th grade" Chiyo said in awe, the website made use of flashy contrasting colors that did not look good at all. 

The designer of this website should be given an award! -He thought sarcastically. 

Scrolling down, he read the terms and service of the app, and further down, he finally can see the download button of the app. 

I shouldn't really be doing this -Chiyo said to himself. 

But every time I try to close my phone, an unbearable pain rushes through my head -he added in terror. 

"Come to think of it, am I even connected to the internet?" He said as he peek above the screen and beside the notifications. 

"....there's no internet" Chiyo couldn't help but widen his eyes on the bizarre thing that he just saw, rather isn't everything that's been happening in the past few minutes really weird? Even him not panicking and entering the state of frenzy is also weird. 

"Well, that doesn't matter, what does matter is my fear getting my head explode if I hesitate even further, I can even feel the pain creeping into my head"

With that in mind, Chiyo hurriedly filled up his bank account with tears welling up in his eyes. 

"My savings....." Chiyo said in tears. 

After that, he procrastinated for a while thinking about his terrible life choices and how his sister will kill him if the money he is saving for her sister's tuition was scammed forcibly with some weird magic head torture thing but steeled himself at the end. 

"This is it, after clicking this, my savings of 100k yen will disappear..."

With that, Chiyo clicked the download button, and at the same time he lost consciousness. 

----------

Author: this chapter is pretty short, but don't worry I'll upload more as soon as possible

9