Chapter 3
194 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huh...?"

As Chiyo regained his consciousness, he found himself in an unfamiliar white space. 

"What is this...? where am I? The pain is....gone?" Confused as he is, he looked slightly down and saw a floating panel of some sort. 

".....A panel?, It says beginner world building gacha..."

With nothing but a floating panel in front of him, he guessed that this must be his purpose. 

"Guaranteed UR huh... *Gacha*"

Still on a tranced state, he clicked the free x10 summons with a guaranteed world balancers and a UR Guide. 

"Woah.."

Immediately after clicking summon button, a summoning animation sequence showed up in front of him as various, entity appeared one after another

Not long, the summoning finished and he was left with 10 entities in front of him, each of them shows a panel that displays their names and information

One by one, Chiyo read them aloud:

『SSR』 Archangel: Diel

『R』     Calamity: Continental Phoenix (King of the land and skies) 

『SSR』 Deity: Thousand Tail Kitsune (Beastmen Race Progenitor) 

『UR』   Supreme Archangel: Gabriel (Absolute Good, Guide, Progenitor of Angelic Race) 

『UR』    Gluttony Incarnate: Trushna (Absolute Chaos, Monster race Progenitor) 

『SSR』     Undying Witch: Ushpia (Human Race Progenitor) 

『SSR』  Fairy Queen: Philia (Elven race Progenitor) 

『R』       Calamity: Terror Of Seas

『UR』    Demon King: Phiros (Absolute Evil, Demonic Race Progenitor) 

『SSR』   Kaguya Of  The Moon (The one who watches, Absolute Neutral) 

One by one, as their name was called each of them kneeled below Chiyo, with the exceptions of the angel, Gabriel who just kneeled briefly and then moved beside Chiyo. 

"Err..."

"Stand"

As Chiyo was dumbfounded and was still in a tranced state, Gabriel took the initiative and commanded all the nine entity to stand, however one of them didn't stand. 

"..."

It was the Demon King, Phiros who has the same rarity level of the Supreme Angel, Gabriel. 

"...Speak"

Seeing that Phiros has no intention to stand, Gabriel Commanded him to speak. 

"I will speak, but not because you commanded me to. "

Sneering at Gabriel, Phiros stood up and started to speak at a rather rude way. 

"May I ask, why should we follow that person? Is that really our creator? Just look at him all dazed-"

Before even finishing his sentence, Gabriel spreads out her wings and flew towards Phiros with her weapon at such a great speed that most of the entity couldn't even follow her movements. 

Her attack pushed Phiros several miles away from the other entities, even resulting in some tremor and knocking Chiyo back on his sense. 

"Hou, for an entity who's level is the same as me, this is not bad at all."

However, Phiros, has blocked her attack with a weapon of his own. 

"How dare you disrespect our lord the creator!?"

Gabriel shouted, the angel who has a peerless beauty was nowhere to be seen, she now has a very scary face because of her anger. 

"Ohoho, lower your bloodlust a bit, that's very unbecoming for a lady you know?" Phiros said, mocking Gabriel. 

As Phiros said, Gabriel's bloodlust was so strong that two of the calamity class entity cowered in fear.

"You bastard has no right to tell me what to do-" Gabriel was about to attack again when.

I should stop then righ? -I said to myself as I gathered my breath. 

"Halt!"

All of the entities froze on the spot upon hearing the powerful voice of their creator.

9