Chapter 4
157 7 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Halt!"

Chiyo said as loud as he could, you can feel the grace and dignity from the tone of his voice --at least that was what Gabriel thought as the large tremors and cracks formed in the white space. 

"F-forgive me my lord. "

Gabriel said, immediately moving from her battle position to Chiyo's front kneeling. 

You can feel her terror as her knees is still trembling. 

Phiros, however, didn't move from his place and just kneeled right then and there. 

All of the entity in the white space was terrified except, of course, Chiyo who has no idea what even was happening. 

'Haaa... I said it, that was so embarrassing, I haven't said that kind of words  since my eighth grade' Chiyo thought to himself not realizing that the entities he summoned was cowering in fear. 

Anyways, I thought I was just watching a cutscene of some sort until Gabriel's attack caused tremors and I nearly fell into my butt, thank god they finally stopped fighting, wait aren't I the god here? hahaha... though really thank god they stopped, I thought I was gonna get caught up into their battle and die on the process -He said with a cold sweat. 

"I forgive you, now then shall we proceed?"

Chiyo said to Gabriel because apparently the guaranteed UR Guide was of course supposed to be his secretary/guide into getting started in this game. 

"Yes my lord" With that, Gabriel stood up briefly and started opening a portal-- no its more like the D*kodemo Door from D*raemon. 

Inside the door, there was a control panel thingy, on the middle of it there was a button that says create your world. 

"So this is where I start.." 

"Yes"

"But before that, you people should stop calling me Lord, just call me Chiyo-sama"

Chiyo has been feeling constricted because of the titles that his subordinates has given him. 

"O-okay my lor- I mean Chiyo-sama" 

Lord has been the nickname of countless gods ob earth and chiyo doesn't really feel like he deserves the nickname right now because obviously this is just a game. 

Anyways, after Gabriel reluctantly agreed to chiyo's request Chiyo began fiddling with the control panel. 

4