Chapter 2: The job from the gods (18+)
222 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mercury, yes you are looking like a goddess with your blond hair and that body. But i must say my Kate here does also have the look of a goddess and i can feel that she works like a goddess. Yeah the safety regulations... Do you know how much i needed to pay for all the upgrades? I could only eat rice for 3 months... I had to count the rice grains." While i said that i petted Kate. She took my dick out of her mouth with one hand and took my hand the other one then she licked it. "Good girl". I pressed her head back to my dick and cleaned my hand with her hair. You know it's hard to concentrate when someone is licking at you dick.

The lady stood up and putted her fists at her hips. Then she puffed up her cheeks. "I am a real goddess you bastard!" Is this girl for real? Kate was attacking me harder now. It's hard for me not to come...

"Yeah yeah, you are looking cute like that."

"Thanks, but i'm not lying to you."

"Then show me that you are the real deal" That sentence was a mistake or huge luck.

"Ok, Kate be ready" What does Kate have to do with that? I asked myself. But you see then i couldn't stop it anymore. I was cumming. Not like normal, but just like a machine gun. When i started Kate did try to drink it all. One minute, two minutes, then she took my dick out and i didn't stop. After 5 minutes i stopped. I did only hear a little burp from under the Table. Then i was hard again.

It took me 2 minutes to understand what happend. That were shocking news. I was sitting there, with my dick in Kate's mouth and talking to a goddess.

"Is that proof enough?"

"Ok that was good. I believe you now." Kate are you serious? Are you taking my dick back in your mouth like nothing happend? What a girl. 

"But how can I help you? I mean i can't do anything about the safety regulations and why are they interesting for the gods?" There is no way i could help the gods with that was there?

"I will need some time to explain that to you. There are many different worlds out there. However, some of them are not in balance. It often happens that they lose their balance. Often because a demon lord is born, sometimes crazy mages are destroying the structure of the world. There are tons of different reasons. Then we will move a hero, a new dungeon core or a demon lord from this world. We are doing this a long time now. A long time summoning magic was the easiest way to go, but it has a some big problems. Most of the time the summoner is forgetting something, then wrong or to much people are summoned. And that is problematic. Irregular summoned people are tilting the balance of the worlds in the wrong direction.... After a long time we found out that it is more easy to move people that died. It was a huge risk, only 15% of the souls we moved to a new world survived. But then came the time of the trucks. We had a lot of people that were killed by trucks and other big vehicles. Every soul survived. We don't know why but it seams that is one of the best ways to move a person from a world to an other. But since some years there are less and less people dying by trucks. Thanks to the safety regulations...."

"Ok that is interesting, but how can i help you with that?"

"We want you to drive over some people!" Is she serious? She wants me to kill random people i don't know? Before i could answer Kate left the Table. She looked like she was pregnant. And her hair was white now, her face and breasts too. She looked sexy. The only place in her face that was clean was around the mouth. Tongue you did a good Job! Her eyes where just clean enough to open them... 

"You want him to make my baby dirty and put dents in it? There is no way I will allow that. I don't care if you are a goddess or not. Nobody will damage what i have fixed." The goddess walked to her and licked Kates left nipple clean. Where is your dignity as a goddess? Fuck that is hot.

"O my, you talk like that with me? But i can understand you. Lets make a deal. I will make today's change a permanent update on him and I will place a blessing on the truck that will fix and clean it automatic" Are the girls discussing that without me? I don't think it is a good idea now to say something...

"Nobody except me will fix vehicles here. But the permanent change sounds nice. I will think about it" Are they discussing my future there?

"I will add 3 things: 1. no one around here can get a STD 2. no one who works here and their partners will get pregnant if not both of them want it. 3. No girl needs to care about her days anymore around here" Ok does she add everything she can think of? 

"I will allow it." Yeah there is no way Kate would say no... Now she was going back under my Table. Girl didn't you have enough already?

"Ok i think i can't say no anymore now ..." Kate that feels good, why do you have that much sexual energy?

"Here is your first Job: We need one or two high school student. Please get them in the next 10 days. You don't need to care about the Police or something like that. We will take care of that" Yeah better you do. Kate faster please.

"I will get them for you. But what will be my payment?" Kate keep going please ahhhh, how can i keep talking like this?

"Take this job as introduction and i think Kate got a long list as payment out of me. We can talk next job about that." Kate is playing with my balls.

"Deal" I try to stand up, but my pants won't follow me. Why that? I'm looking down and what did i see? A grinning Kate is showing me my scissors. There is no helping it. I'm standing up and a white Kate following me. I gave the goddess my hand, while Kate were trying to put a finger in my Ass.

"See you and have fun with her. Im coming back when your job is done" And then turned into air. And left me with Kate. 

0