Chapter 3: Leya (18+)
91 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I will only write chapters when i feel like it. And remember this Story does contain content you might or not might want to read.

A white dripping Kate is playing with my ass. That is something new, you must know. She never had that much cum on her body... 

"Hey Kate, how much time do you need to get the Truck ready for the Job?"

"It will be ready in tomorrow evening"

"Ok then i will start my next tour in 2 days, but i think i will go to bed now"

I left the dripping Kate where she was, and walked up the stairs. Looking down i saw that i forgot my pants in the office. Maybe Kate is having her time with them now ... And i need some cleanup there is no way, that all of the cum is on Kate... I take of my shirt and clean the worst of my body and throw it on the floor. Then i go and take a second shower.

There comes a big girl in the bathroom she is 176 cm, does have big tits and is wearing a maid dress with cutouts for the nipples. I know she doesn't wear anything else. Ever. She is Leya, i mean i call her that... She joined us 1 year after Kate. I was on a long tour and stopped in a little City for the night. When i went to the Hotel she was sitting there alone in front of it and looked at every visitor. I did not think a lot about it. But when i woke up the next morning she was there in my bed, sleeping next to me. I don't know how she came in my room.... So i left her there, cleaned me up and went to the reception. There i asked about her and how she could unlock my room. I only got the answer, that she was sitting in front of the hotel since 1 year every day. She did never visit a guest like that bevor. And that it is should not be possible to get into someones room. I also got the Information that she never talks with anyone. That was not helpful. So i went to get some breakfast. Normaly it should be self service. But there she was. Standing beside a table that was ready made for 2 persons. Bacon, eggs and everything you need. I don't know how she got that ready in that short time fame. I tried to go to an other table, but she came to me, took my hand and took me there. Then i saw that everything i left in my room was ready packed there... 

I had no choice. I ate with her and took my stuff to my Truck. She was following me. So i took her to the Town Hall and asked there if someone knows about her. I didn't get any new Information. So i went back to my truck and she took the other seat. I couldn't leave her there. The next week we had a long tour home. In the last City before my home i took her to the Police. They took some DNA, Fingerprints, Photos and so on. They said they would call me if they got any information on her. I wanted to leave her there but that was not possible. So my next stop was the Doctor to get her fully checkt up, why did she not talk, her health, and so on. I got no helpful answer. She was a virgin between 17 and 20 years and she didn't have any disease or sickness. 

I took her home with me. There was nothing left to be done. Since then she was working as our maid. No one could stop her when she wanted to do something. 

I wen't out of the shower. Leya took a towel and dried me up. Then i gave her a kiss and took her with me to the bed. And we went to sleep. I played a little with her boobs until i started sleeping. The next morning i woke up while something was wrapped around my best friend. There she was riding my morning wood. It didn't take long until i got to cum. 2 minutes 3 minutes you know. It was a ton. I don't know how everything went into her but you could not see anything on Leya. She got down from me and i saw some cum dropping down from her. I wanted to get up to take my morning piss but she didn't let me. I know that would happen. It was something that was normal between us. Since some weeks after she started to living here. She took my wood in her mouth and i started to piss. There was no way she would let me go out of my bed otherwise. She did drink some and then she started playing with my member. Trying to let it shoot high up and then catch it out of the air and drink it. Well she is the one who clean here you know. So let her. After i was done i took her with me in the shower. We cleaned up each other and she gave me a long kiss. She took my hand and took me to the eating table. Dripping wet like we were from the shower. She started to make some breakfast for us. She was dripping with my cum.... everywhere she wen't in the kitchen. Turned to a white floor... 

After breakfast i did a search about all the Highschools around here.

0