Ungrateful Bitch!
1.4k 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Misaya, come here quickly...!" snapped Hiyori Aizawa, my step-sister. "Hurry up, or I'll break your leg again!!"

"Okay, sis!"

What an unprofitable half-sister. She should have thanked me after I destroyed my father's life and business, but her attitude and attitude towards me made me hate her so much.

3 years ago, a month after the death of my mother and younger sister, I was always looking for information about my father and his whereabouts.

I didn't know that my father was the director of a well-known company in Tokyo, as well as the owner of two prestigious universities there. Not only that, I just realized that he has two daughters from his marriage to the widow with one child.

At that time, I hired several people to destroy my father's good name and prestige in public. The first three people I hired pretended to be employees and embezzled funds at my father's company. Meanwhile, the second person I hired was to wreak havoc on my father's two universities.

All that went well.

My father's company had to go bankrupt three months later, while for his two universities, his name was tarnished because many rumors were heard saying that there was a lot of rape and drug trafficking, such as drugs, opium, and so on.

Losing both of his livelihoods drove my father crazy. His second wife, who is my stepmother, had to hang herself at her house, unable to bear to see such a sudden incident, while my father had to be hospitalized in a mental hospital, but it didn't last long because I bribed one of the beautiful nurses who had been taking care of him for a long time. Slit my father's throat.

A week later after the incident, my three stepsisters came to the house to ask permission to live together at my house. For some reason, I suddenly felt sorry for those three pitiful gazes.

And this is my biggest mistake.

I didn't expect them to have the same annoying personality as my father. Cunning. Beguiled. And smart in the situation.

"Your name is Misaya, son of Naoto Aizawa, right?" Hiyori asked kindly while smiling at me. Truly, she was very beautiful and exceeded my expectations of a woman.

I didn't answer right away because my focus was still distracted by her very seductive lips and breasts. I really feel like squeezing those twin mountains and licking her nipples.

"Ah... Y-Yes, I'm Misaya. Who are you guys?" I said, trying to hold back my drool, and my cock stood up.

"Ah, sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Hiyori Aizawa, and these two girls are Mika Aizawa and Akane Aizawa. The three of us are your stepsisters, Misaya. Nice to meet you!"

"Hi, my name is Mika,"

"And I am Akane. Nice to meet you, big brother~"

And after that, my days turned 180 degrees. I used to rule this house and what's in it, but now Hiyori is in charge, while her two younger sisters are her representatives in this house.

Really, really disappointing.

I received them with warm hands, but they responded viciously.

.
.
.

“Misaya, can you cut my toenails? But don't be rude or make my feet scratch, okay, just watch out for you!”

“R-Okay, sis!”

Darn it! Once again, my life must be colonized with arrogant women. How many times have I been let down and taken advantage of by them? How many times have I been disrespected just because of my physique? Oh, I don't know anymore. However, what I know now is that I will avenge every single thing they did to me. Avenge their actions these three years which made me like a slave they can order around at will.

"Aww!" Hiyori complained. “You Misaya! Sick you know? You did it on purpose, didn't you!?”

"N-no, sis. Really~!”

“You fat pig! Useless man! You better get out of here, I don't like seeing ugly pigs like you around me all the time!"

Pig ~ Pig ~ Pig, she keeps throwing it at me. It turns out that this beautiful girl really wants to make trouble with me. I will avenge all she did to me one day, and I will make her into my sexual slave who will not be able to live without my dick.

“GET AWAY FROM ME, FAT PIG~!!!”

One of Hiyori's legs immediately kicked me in the cheek, causing me to fall to the ground, groaning in pain. Hiyori had kicked me many times, but the kick that was aimed at my cheek this time was much more painful than before.

Hiyori is an expert in karate. He even won the Karatedo championship in America a few years ago. Therefore, I am completely helpless if I have to try to get rid of this Amazon girl.

I glared at Hiyori's face, making her furious. But because of disgust or something, she immediately left in front of me.

 

Right at midnight, I crept towards Hiyori's room. Before I opened the door to her room, I first peeked through the keyhole, making sure that she was fast asleep.

Turns out not yet, she hasn't slept.

I don't know the reason why she hasn't slept yet, but I saw she was busy chatting with someone on her cellphone, which is certain that someone is her boyfriend.

While observing, I heard the sound of footsteps coming from the stairs. I hastily hid as soon as I knew that the sound of the footsteps came from my stepsisters.

I peeked from the gap in the wall, I found that my two stepsisters were going through their nightly routine, namely sleepwalking. To prevent anything from happening, and before my two stepsisters entered Hiyori's room, I immediately patted them both on the shoulder so that they fell back down, sleeping on the floor in front of Hiyori's room.

Not wanting anything to happen, I immediately picked them up one by one and brought them back to their respective rooms downstairs.

"Duh, because of those two, my plan to peek at Hiyori who was about to change clothes had to fail," I muttered quietly. "Damn! How and since when did I like that arrogant Amazonian girl anyway?"

"Ah, maybe this is for the best. If Hiyori is still awake in the middle of the night, she definitely won't be sleeping for the night. It would be bad if I carried out my plan,"

When I wanted to go back to my room which was on the top floor, next to Hiyori's, just as I was in front of her door, I heard a woman's moaning sound from inside her room.

A moan that I could tell for sure was that Hiyori was masturbating at night. I peek from the keyhole, she is masturbating by touching her own sensitive parts, such as her breasts and vagina, making the turmoil in my body start to burn.

My breath is heavy, I'm gasping for air, my whole body feels a little hot, my blood flow is rising, my eyes are wide as if I want to record all these events and store them in one of the spaces in my brain, and my cock stands watching Hiyori do that indecent thing alone.

When I was like a dog with its tongue sticking out and wagging its tail, I peeked back at Hiyori from the keyhole, but what I found was...

"You pervert pork!!" Hiyori shouted while kicking her bedroom door, causing me to be hit by the door until I passed out.

19