That’s was Just A Dream? F*ck…!
2k 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiyori was still unsure of what was going on. She was sweating and panting, though she realized that the room wasn't hot at all. However, her body felt the warmth of something, making her feel so heavy and light at the same time.

Hiyori tried to adjust and adjust her weight a bit. As she did so, she felt something gushing out around her chest that she had never felt before. She looked down and felt a sensation of warmth from there.

Hiyori's hand moved on its own. Before she even realized what she was doing, she was already panting and massaging her soft breasts with both hands. The pain, the heat throbbing beneath her stomach, grew stronger, demanding immediate attention.

Hiyori looked at the source of the heat. She gasped when her eyes fell on a wet hole between her legs. Lubricating fluid begins to come out of the hole, making this sexual pleasure begin.

Hiyori's soft hand unconsciously moved, touched the wet hole, and a great vibration she felt all over her body, like being electrocuted. There is no mistaking that it is her vagina, which is where there is something very sensitive about a woman's body. Clitoris. With one touch, a pleasure overflowed to the top, making Hiyori wonder. Why did she feel so comfortable when she touched it?

"Ah!" Hiyori groaned. Her hand deeper into the clitoris, the deeper she grabbed it, the stronger the sensation of pleasure this time she felt. She couldn't think of anything else but this pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to seek pleasure from this experience. On the other hand, Hiyori continued to massage her soft breasts. She felt her vagina vibrate as she tried to pinch her pink nipples, which were tightening with her two fingers.

"Hah!" Hiyori screamed and arched her back as if electricity was running through her spine. Making this pleasure even more overflowing, spread throughout the girl's body. Hiyori groaned and kept her finger deeper and deeper into her vagina, making her body shiver and her face turn red. And this is the climax.

For some reason, seeing Hiyori's beautiful skin and big breasts made something inside me want to gush out. I feel a sensation of warmth from all over my body, like when I had an orgasm some time ago. I looked at the girl who is my stepsister with a gaze full of perverted and passion.

I approached Hiyori who was having orgasm alone at the hot spring. Furthermore, I stared at Hiyori's breasts and pussy like a hungry wolf, even my saliva dripped into the warm water. My presence in front of my eyes, Hiyori just stared at me coldly, like she already realized that this would happen when the two of us showered together. She paved the way so that I can do sexual penetration according to what she wants today.

As a pro, Hiyori knows every place in a woman's body that can satisfy my sexual desires. I then brought her body to the side of the bath, there I blew on her neck, teasing her, making her moan even more. Not only that, I massaged the twin mountains (her breasts) with full diligence and care, as if I wanted to show who was more dominant in this sexual relationship.

“Wake up, pig!!” Hiyori snapped right into my ear, waking me up immediately. I saw the sun had appeared, indicating that morning had come.

I saw Hiyori was already beside my bed with her arms crossed over her chest and her legs crossed arrogantly.

She looked at me like she wanted to kill me.

"What's the matter, sis? Why are you screaming so loudly near my ear?” I asked, still not aware of what happened in the middle of the night.

“What were you doing at my door in the middle of the night, huh? You deliberately want to peek at me when I want to change clothes, right? Confess!?”

Suddenly a string of memories of last night's incident re-emerged in my mind, making me flinch, which Hiyori immediately suspected.

Of course, I said dozens of reasons to try to trick her. From reasons to want to go to the bathroom, want to make tea, and so on. Hiyori didn't believe those reasons, but after I explained about Mika and Akane who were sleepwalking, my fierce stepsister finally believed it, although there were still a few wrinkles of disbelief plastered on her face.

After hearing my explanation, she left my room while slamming the door. Looks like she's still a little upset or something, or maybe she just wants to get to work, because now that the president director of our late father's office belongs to her.

When I remembered last night's dream, my body suddenly shivered violently, my heart skipped a beat, and my cock suddenly stood up on its own.

“Ah, too bad it was just a dream, otherwise it would have been me~”

Really, I really wanted last night's dream to come true. At that time it felt like the only thing in my head was Hiyori, Hiyori, and Hiyori.

“Hiyori… Hiyori… Hiyori~!!” I said madly, alone in the room. “I really want you… love you… I don't think I'll ever take revenge on you again, because I really want you and I won't let anyone else take you away from me. Anyone… anyone… hahaha!!!”

Luckily, Hiyori and my two step-sisters weren't home at the time, otherwise, it would have been a big disaster.

At least, because of the dream, I was able to wake up much earlier than usual.

Since today was a school holiday, I decided to go around for a bit to have a look at the things in the city library.

While on the trip, several times I saw people who were dating in public places. Even if the sun goes down, at least do it in public! If only I could talk like that.

When I was only 30 meters away, I was distracted by something. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shop, which seemed to be a bookstore. The odd thing was that the shop was so worn, dirty, and deserted.

I don't know what happened, when I wanted to continue my journey, my body was stiff and couldn't move. My two feet slowly stepped closer to the ancient-looking bookstore.

I don't know why my whole body was moving on its own, but I realized that there was a connection between what was happening to my body and this bookstore.

"Welcome, young man. Welcome to my bookstore. Hihihi~” said an old granny from inside the stall, startling me. “What do you want, young man? Here, I have a million kinds of books, some of which are spells and hypnosis books. Grandma can see from your heart that you are wanting someone, right? Make all your dreams come true. Hihihi~"

14