Chapter 40: Art of the Whip
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jill and James left, and I was so glad to just be home. For the first time since our wedding night, I would be back in the bed with my Ale. More than a month since the last time we had our time together. Ale smiled when he realized that we were finally alone. He leaned in and kissed me. That is all it took for me, I started pulling off his clothes right there in the conference room.

It did not take long for him to get my dress off. His pants were a bit more complicated. He laid me down on the cold hard table. He pinned my hands and used his knee to spread my legs open. He kept me pinned as he pushed into me backed with every ounce of stress that the past month had delivered.

His strokes and thrusts were furious with passion, anger, and a desire for long needed release. But just before he released, he let go of my hands and flipped me over, so I had the control. I moved my hips like he had taught me, like I had imagined doing again each day since. I started slow and steady. His hands caressed my body as I performed a deceitful dance of desire for him and his pleasure.

My hands went to his chest and my body tensed and thundering waves of pleasure pounded through my body until I threw myself back in ecstasy and his hands forced my hips to continue to grind pulling me to and fro as I shuttered to violent quivers of pleasure.

Ale sat up and moved me from the table. As he stood up, he moved and pinned me to the wall with my legs wrapped around him. One of the monitors fell and smashed into the floor as he slammed me into the wall. With every plunge sending him into a frenzy of aggressive thrusts and lustful grabs at my ass and back. Finally, his desperation for relief erupted into soft thrusts and light moans. I held on tighter as he released everything into the universe. The energy was strong, hot, engulfing, and then gone.

He eased my body down from the wall planting soft kisses on my lips. And my feet barely touched the floor when he swept me up into his arms and carried me upstairs to our bed. I curled up with my head on his chest and his arm around me and I found myself caught up in the most pleasant dreams.

Ale and I were startled awake by Hilda who was vividly upset with either one or both of the twins. “They are undisciplined, wild, and too smart for their own good.” Ale got up wrapped in a robe and called the twins in.

I sat up in bed and wrapped in the sheet. Marta came in the room, “What is going on Marta, Hilda said that you and Nicholas are not acting right.”

“It's not me, Nicholas is distracted.”

“Distracted? Explain!”

“We got up this morning and went downstairs to get breakfast. When we made it down the stairs people were coming in the house and taking their clothes off at the door. Nicholas never made it to the kitchen for breakfast. He sat on the bottom step and has watched each and every one come through the door and drop their clothes. I think he may be in shock or something because he will not move.”

I got out of bed buck ass naked and grabbed my robe. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, I found Nicholas sitting there crying. “What's wrong, are you okay?”

He looked up, “I am just coming to grips with the fact that I am dead and have gone to heaven. It's everything I ever dreamed it would be plus some. God even threw in a few for Marta.”

I stood up and smacked him in the back of the head, like sisters do. “Get up you have lessons!”

Ale stood a few steps up and started to laugh. “Ale do not encourage him!”

As soon as Ale saw the indigo filtering in, he flagged down the first Chrome he saw. Get your group and meet me in the master suite. “Mistress would you please join me in our suite for a lesson in the purity of pleasure?” Oh, I did not know what he was up to, but I had a feeling it would be interesting. I took his hand and followed him into the room.

We got to the room and a Chrome and seven indigo followed us in. Ale smiled at me with a deviant spark in his face. “Our lovely Sovereign Mistress of Pain has been kind enough to help me demonstrate the correct way to bathe your Mistresses. And in the case of our supervising Chrome, the proper way to reward your indigo or pleasure your bride.”

He started the water and checked the temp. Then he grabbed a few towels and placed them close. He pulled the orange blossom and mint oil out and put it to the side.

He walked up behind me and slid the robe from my shoulders and let it fall to the floor. As his hands slid past my shoulders, he followed my form to my ass with a light teasing touch. Once he reached my ass, he caressed it in light circles then slapped it hard one time. I tensed to my tip toes.

“That last part is for Young Master Craig's benefit, not all of yours. And all of you would be wise to remember that the Mistress bows to no man.” I smiled, “And your Sovereign Master bows to no one but me.” He took my hand and helped me step into the bath. I sank into the hot water.

He slid his robe off and stepped into the bath. He held me in his arms as he wet my hair. Then he shampooed and rinsed it. Then he sat me up and held his hand out to me for me to stand. He washed every inch of my body then used his hands to rinse and wipe away the soap. Once he was done, he started explaining other elements, “Place a small kiss right at the hips and the groin. If your Master or Mistress touches your head, then you will need to service them. If not, you will need to step out of the bath and prepare to dry and dress them. Let's see what our Mistress will do.”

He dropped to his knees and placed a soft kiss right on my hip. I took in a deep breath and touched his head. He set me on the side of the tub and pushed my legs apart. Then he lowered his face to my clit and began to work his tongue around my clit until I was raising my hips for more. Then I demanded that he fuck me. He stood up out of the water, flipped me over and fucked me hard until I screamed with delight. He withdrew before he was satisfied.

Then he helped me from the tub and dried my body. Slowly massaged oil into my skin, adding to the experience by alternating the strength of his touch. Then he went to the dressing hook and gathered my clothes. He dressed me and brushed out my hair.

Rita came in and did my hair and makeup, while he explained that each of them would take turns servicing me for the next eight days. “If you do good then you stay in the above world with me learning the art of pleasure. If she is not pleased, you will be sent to the chamber for punishment with the Mistress. Make sure you please her in every way.”

He and his students left. I had work to do in my office. I had to review all of the indigo files before I retired to the Chamber after dinner. I also needed to check on Marta and Nicholas.

Hilda had Nicholas wrapped up in a history lesson and he was actually engaged. Marta had the society book reading it. They were at least entertained and behaving.

When I got to my office to review the indigo files, I was met by my first rose petal. He took one knee and kissed my ring then requested a less formal dynamic so that he could teach me, what he had to teach me. He and his lesson to me was a gift from The House of A and Mistress Ursula.

Dorian was in his early thirties with dark brown hair. He was clean cut and had beautiful chestnut brown eyes. I gave him permission to drop formalities and he instantly met my eyes and smiled. He took a case and put it on the desk. It was beautiful. Dorian opened the case and revealed a set of leather whips, floggers, and paddles. Another gift from Mistress Ursula.

“These are your own personal tools. Your lesson from me is to teach you how to use these tools to punish but not injure your target. Not only do you have to learn the art of pain, but you also have to teach it.”

“Mistress would you be more comfortable in your room or in the chamber?” “The chamber is fine Dorian.” We walked to the reflection room and Dorian undressed at the door. I walked in and he performed the dressing ritual on me. I was in my black robe, and I descended the staircase with him following behind with my case.

At the end of the stairs, I remained on the bottom step as each of the Chrome greeted me and welcomed me to the chamber. Dorian made the suggestion that we go into a private sub chamber that had a restraint rack. I chose one and we closed the door. He placed the case on a side table and led me to a restraint table.

“Please Mistress let me restrain you so I can teach you the art of the whip.” I panicked a little, then backed against the cross. He removed my robe and hung it up. The Dorian restrained my ankles and wrists and blind folded me. “Mistress this will hurt, but I will not injure you, I promise.” I felt the hilt of the whip moving down the side of my face. I took a deep breath in, and fear flooded me. I was paralyzed. The hilt moved down my neck, over my nipples, down to my stomach and then I felt a crack of pain. Not severe skin ripping pain but pain all the same. Then the hilt of the whip went to my clit and rubbed it until the pain turned to pleasure.

Dorian released the binds and took my blind fold off. I immediately checked my body for damage. The only thing was a very light welt. He had honored his promise.

“The art of the whip is to create pain without harm, then to associate that pain with something pleasurable. Punishment in most cases is not about cruelty, not like what you have had to suffer, he touched my face, but it is about discipline and obedience. You were hurt by someone who had not been trained to deliver punishments. That is why we have so much faith that you will be a good teacher for others. Remember that there is a balance and control; anger and cruelty have no place guiding the whip.”

He handed me the whip and dropped to his knees. “I am prepared for my punishment Mistress.”

0