Chapter 41: Finding a New Normal
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dorian's lesson for me was amazing. I learned so much about the whip and all of its uses. It was an essential tool for both pain and pleasure. Most importantly I learned the importance of my role as Sovereign Mistress. I was the teacher, the disciplinarian, and the executioner of judicially sanctioned punishments.

I had worked up an appetite in the chamber with Dorian. When I arrived in the dining room for lunch Ale was already there with Hilda, Nicholas, and Marta. Nicholas and Marta sat on either side of Hilda. I approached the table and apologized for being late. Ale stood up and kissed my hand with a smile, “I have missed you all morning.” I could only smile, “I missed you too.”

Hilda was excited that Marta had not only finished the Society manual, but she had also memorized it. Hilda was most impressed by Nicholas' interest and passion for history. “One day he may even take my place as the historian.” She beamed with pride.

Hilda had taken the position of historian after Ale's grandfather's death. She was the head of the House of J until Ale's 18th birthday. On his 18th birthday she stepped down as head of the House of J, James and Jill became heads of the house relinquishing their seats as sovereign, and Ale ascended to the House of Purity and Pain as Sovereign.

“Marta please put your phone away at the table.” Ale was not pleased by technology being present at his dinner table. She put the phone in her pocket and gave us a frown.

Ale decided that lunch was a great time for us to discuss some new rules. “So, we all know that rule one is that we discuss things. So, let's discuss somethings that we need to. What kind of rules did your parents have?”

Marta started, “Homework and chores before friends.”

“Curfew Midnight”

Then Nicholas added, “No Electronics at the table.”

“Everyone eats dinner together.”

Marta gave an evil smile to Nicholas for his electronics comment, “No sex before marriage, but Nicholas broke that rule and slept with Eva Miller.”

Nicholas rushed through the rest of the rules to avoid Marta's last comment: “Pick up your own things. No cursing. Do not skip school. Make your bed every day. Rinse off your dinner plates. No alcohol, drugs, or smoking. No lies or omissions. Brush your teeth after eating. And Marta is not allowed to date until she is 16!!”

“Della, did they miss any of them?” I smiled “No they covered them all.”

Ale sat there for a minute and then laid out the new rules.

Rule One – We talk things over.

Rule Two – Do not skip school

Rule Three – Homework before friends.

Rule Four - No alcohol, drugs, or smoking.

Rule Five - No lies or omissions.

Rule Six – Grooming is mandatory.

Rule Seven – No electronics at the table.

Rule Eight – Curfew is set according to what activities you will be doing.

Rule Nine – We eat meals together as a family.

Rule Ten – Practice a hobby every day.

When he was done Marta and Nicholas were in shock. Ale added one last thing, “Nicholas, we need to have a talk about you breaking that one rule. We will talk this afternoon before dinner.”

Nicholas timidly asked, “What about chores? And Marta wants to know about dating.” “Nicholas, we have servants that are bound to serve us. It would be rude not to allow them the rewards of their service by taking their chances to serve away. By no means does this permit you to be irresponsible or neglectful of your environment. Marta, you are old enough to date with supervision, in a controlled environment, with less restrictions once you finish your sex education classes. The same goes for you Nicholas.”

The twins were elated. Marta mostly about being able to date and Nicholas about not having chores. Then Ale gave them a huge surprise. “A few of your new friends will be here in about an hour for a pool party.” Nicholas jumped from his seat and cheered, but Marta sank into her chair. “What's wrong Marta? We invited Brad.” She started to cry, “All of the girls will be wearing swimsuits and I have these casts on and these scars.”

My heart sank for her. “The scars tell your story Marta, like mine; they are part of who you are.” She shook her head and sobbed, “NO ALEX! They are a reminder that someone killed our mom and dad.”

Ale spoke up, “We will arrange for cosmetic surgery for you. And I will call the doc and have him come over and see if maybe those casts can come off. Can you live with the scars just a little longer? Maybe through this party?” She nodded her head and tried to calm her tears.

Ale immediately went to call the doctor and I called for Rita and Karla to help me with an emergency makeover. They rushed Marta away to her room to get her ready. And I ran upstairs to find her a swimsuit from my closet.

Ale found me in the closet tossing clothes everywhere. “What are you doing my love?” I looked up, “I know there has to be a one-piece swimsuit in this closet somewhere. Something that will cover some of the scars and still be just a little sexy.” Ale laughed at me. “Your swimsuits are in your closet in the pool dressing room.” I gave him a somewhat mean look then ran back downstairs.

I walked in and found dozens of swimsuits in my closet and only one one-piece for sport. It was plain, not at all stylish or even the least bit sexy. This would not do. I grabbed the suit from the hanger and ran up to Marta's room. “Rita, we need to redesign this swimsuit for Marta. Like we redesigned my black dress. Rita smiled and went to work on it.

By the time the kids started to arrive the doctor came in to talk to us about removing the casts. 15 minutes later her casts were gone, and scars were even more pronounced. But she was less concerned since she and Ale had worked it out.

Karla had fixed Marta's hair in a loose fish tail braid that hung halfway down her back. Rita worked miracles with the swimsuit by cutting long slits down one side that were pulled and twisted into an unusual design exposing most of the unmarked side of Marta's body. Karla helped by shaving her legs for her and paired the dull blue swimsuit with a sheer bright floral wrap that covered most of the scar on one leg.

She looked amazing. The four of us, Ale, me, Rita, and Karla stood on the observation deck and watched her enter the room. All heads turned and Brad was quick to move to her side before some other Egar Chrome tried.

I finally got some time in my office to review the files for the Chrome and indigo that were with us. The flies were very detailed. I would take them one at a time and work through as many as possible until dinner. I made it to the twenty-fifth file and noticed a card in between the folders. I opened it and the card read,

I told you I had a huge surprise for you.

Much Love, XXXOOO

Always yours, Ian

The card must have been mixed up in the files. I was getting tired, and it was close to dinner, so I went to check on the twins. The kids were having a blast and Ale had arranged for them to all eat dinner at the party. I was thrilled because that meant that Ale and I would have a romantic dinner for two in the Courtyard.

I had 30 minutes to get ready and look nice and accessible for my Ale. I slipped on a slinky short pastel print dress, with a peek-a-boo bra, and matching G-string. I debated, barefoot or heels. I chose to go barefoot with slave bell anklets. I pulled my hair up to expose my shoulder and neck, then finished off the look with a wide ribbon choker. Tonight, at dinner I would submit to him, only him.

I went and checked on the twins and their guests and found Ale there watching everything with a smile. “I just put the fear of God into that boy. That Brad boy. I told him that he better do right and watch himself or he would end up in the Chamber.” I laughed and took his arm.

We walked slowly through the garden just enjoying the calm. I did wish we were back in Bali and had our beach to walk on, but the twins wanted to return to school so we would have to stay put. “Maybe after this batch of indigo we can get grandma to watch the twins and we can take off for a beach somewhere.” I closed my eyes and imagined it, “That would be really nice.”

We got to the patio and Ale pulled out my chair for me. I sat, but he did not push it back. Instead, he stood in front of me and lingered with his hands on his hips. Watching me. I was anxious and I wet my lips.

He unzipped his slacks and took out his cock and rubbed it against my lips. “Open Della.” I opened my mouth and the head of his cock slipped past my lips. My hands slid up the back of his legs and settled on his ass and the small of his back. His motions were fluid, and my hands followed each thrust with a need.

His hands moved down past the material in the bodice of my dress and to the slits in my bra. This excited him. “I love when you wear this type of bra. It is like finding treasure wrapped in satin and lace.” His thrusts went deeper, and his entire cock throbbed in the back of my throat, then he withdrew. He stood me up and pulled me over to his chair, loosened his belt and pants, the sat down pulling me into his lap.

His cock pushed past my wet lips into my hot pussy. He moved slowly like he was savoring every second of each stroke. He slid the straps off of my shoulders and exposed my breast. I watched as he suckled at each breast.

I arched back a bit with the shift in movement and he saw the welt in my stomach. He stopped. “What is that?” “I had a visit from the indigo from the House of A. He taught me the art of the whip as my gift from Mistress Ursula.”

“He hit you?”

“Yes Alejandro, he hit me with the whip, but it was part of the lesson. I am not bruised or cut; this will fade by morning. Because of the things that have happened to me, I had to get past others to be able to learn what I am really here for. He blind folded me, restrained me, and I took one very sensual lash.”

“Ale, I had to get through flash backs and fight myself to get to this point. The lesson was on the art of the whip, the gift from the House of A. My gift from that indigo was that he gave me back something I had lost when Brandon Q. beat me. I now understand the difference in a punishment of love and desire, and a punishment of hate and desperation.”

He lightly kissed the welt and wrapped his arms around me. Then he continued to make love to me until we were both completely oblivious to the world around us.

“HOLY CRAP like I am going to get this out of my head anytime soon! Damn Dude!” Nicholas was making gagging movements and covering his eyes; and Marta turned her back to us.

Ale barked, “Rule Eleven – When you walk up on people having sex or doing anything sexual you should act in a mature manner and turn around and walk away without a word.” Marta walked away and Nicholas followed.

I was flustered and he Kissed me. "It will be fine. We cannot let the little things stop us from achieving the big things, my love." He kissed my neck, then my shoulder and we started all over again.

After dinner we went looking for the twins to find out what they wanted. We found Nicholas half nude under the chrome teen from the House of K. Ale winked at me, ““HOLY CRAP like I am going to get this out of my had anytime soon! Damn Dude!” Then we both laughed and walked away.

0