Chapter 42: The Huge Surprise
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dinner and before I had Chamber duties Ale and I looked for the gift that Ian had sent the card about. I was very excited about seeing what it was. But we could not find anything. I would just call him in the morning and ask him about it.

Alejandro followed me into the reflection room and watched as I was undressed, bathed, serviced, and robed. I was really nervous about all of it, but Ale said he wanted me to do what I do best, rule the room.

He pulled my robe open to expose my breasts and scars. “These make you powerful. Never cover them. You were made for this my brutal beauty. Send for me if you need me.” I nodded my head, and he stole another kiss.

I descended down the stairs and I had knots in my stomach. Deep breath and I entered the Chamber. I stood as each Chrome approached and paid their respect to me. I walked further into the chamber and was met by all of the indigo with kisses to my feet and hands. All stared at the scars but kept their heads bowed.

I walked to my chair, and I noticed that none of the indigo in this group had been pierced. I smiled and told the closest Chrome, “Go get Master Alejandro, tell him he is needed in the Chamber, but first get me the tattooist, we are having a piercing party tonight”

I walked to the back of the room and found a crate. “Who put this crate in my Chamber?”

One of the Chrome ran over to me “Mistress, Master Ian of the House of I brought the crate in and told us to put his new indigo in the crate, make sure he was fed and watered until you got here.” I walked around the crate and considered what in the world, or who in the world Ian would put in the crate.

I pulled up a chair and sat by the crate for a few minutes and just thought about it. “One of you go get Master Ian for me. Take the car and tell him I found my big surprise. And someone get me a crowbar.”

I sat there in the chair with my feet on the crate. After a while the tattooist showed up and I told him to go ahead and set up. I tapped my foot on the crate and a voice came from inside, “Please let me out, I will do anything you tell me to.” I stomped my foot three times. “Hush, I am dealing with you now.”

Eventually Ale came down and saw me with my feet on the crate. “Where in the hell did that come from?” He did not even take the time to let them show respect. “My dearest Alejandro, I was hoping that you could tell me since you are the one that likes to stuff people in crates.”

The Chrome I sent after the crowbar came back and handed it to me. I looked at him like he was nuts, he took it back and begged for forgiveness. “Open it!”

“Ian did this, I just want to know if you had anything to do with it.” As the crate opened Blake stepped out. “Della dear, I had nothing to do with this, but I wish I had!”

“Alex, what are you doing here?” Master Alejandro came through. “HOW DARE YOU ADDRESS THE SOVEREIGN MISTRESS OF THE HOUSE OF PAIN WITH SUCH DISGAURD!” He grabbed him by the back of the neck and shoved him to the floor. “KISS HER FEET!” “Alejandro, put him back in the crate. I will be back in a minute.”

I walked back up to my office and picked up the next file. I opened it and there was a photo of Blake, all of the contracts, and a details page. He was Hugo indigo of the House of I. I glanced over his very pathetic contract. I picked up the phone and called Ian. “Hello darling, I am on my way into the house right now.” Then he hung up.

I greeted them in the foyer, and we walked to the Chamber. They were dressed and they followed me down into the chamber. We went through the motions and finally met with Ale in the back of the room where the crate was.

“Ian tells the little woman that I had nothing to do with this.” Ian verified that it was all him; except for the part about putting him in a crate. That was all Ale.

“Okay, let him out.” Ale let him out and he immediately tried to talk to me, “Alex what are you doing here?” I took a deep breath, “There is no Alex here, just like there is no Blake here.” “You are Hugo indigo of the House of I, I am Sovereign Mistress of the House of Pain, wife to the Sovereign Master of The House of Purity. You are submissive; owned and contracted. I am a dominant. I am the sovereign Mistress of All. Did you sign the contracts willingly?” He was confused, “Yes, I wanted to find you. Do you know what I have been through to get to you?”

“Hugo, did you sign a contract? This contract?” “I just told you I did. It was the only way to get to you.” I sat back down and looked at Ian. “How did you get him to do this? It was risky.”

Ian smiled. In Indiana when we were fixing the house after he backed you into the corner in the room, I caught him outside ready to fight. I calmed him down and told him he needed to let you go. He started asking me questions about you, Ale, how you got your money, things that he did not really want to know, but he ended up asking the right questions at the right time. I told him he needed to walk away, that you were gone, and he would never see you again. He said he could not live with that, and he would do ANYTHING to see you again. I called recruiting and made it happen. He was given a proper intro and he fast tracked himself, I just showed him how. Then I won him at the auction, and I sent him to the initiation. And now he is here for you in a crate. Don't worry, I plan to loan him out to the House of L so I can get something special for my Julian. He will enjoy being in that House. With all of the women.”

I got up and walked over to Ian and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “You are brilliant. And I love you for it. Do you want to watch? I am going to fuck Ale right in front of him. Let him see how it feels to have your heart stomped on. Plus, it is just a turn on.”

“Hugo, I cannot help you. You are here, it is too late. And yes, you get what you want. You will get to see me, but you will never have me.” I looked at the Chromes, “secure him to the cross. He gets to watch. Make him watch.”

The Chromes stripped him and bound him to the cross. I dropped my robe and walked over to Ale, and I slipped his robe off. I dropped to my knees and sucked his cock until it was hard and throbbing. I stood up and looked at Hugo, he had his eyes closed. I walked over and took my whip and struck him one time, just enough to get his attention. “Eyes open!” I handed the whip to the Chrome closest to him.

I took Ale by the hand and laid him down on the table. Then I crawled onto him and mounted him like he was a mechanical bull. I got to my knees and started with a hip roll and moved into a complex hip shimmy that sent Ale over the top. I threw myself back and forth until he could not stand it anymore. He grabbed me and bent me over the table and fucked me harder than he ever had. His thrusts were piercing and driven. I screamed out with pure satisfaction. And he exploded with fevered strokes, and he pressed in as he convulsed to a final orgasm.

Our bodies were covered in sweat, I was breathless, and we were energized. Once we were done, he picked me up and carried me to my chair so I could watch him handle Hugo.

He put his robe back on and walked over to Hugo. “You betrayed her. She trusted you. That night she ran down and I saw her. I was a strong enough man to wait and honor her. I earned her trust and her love. I made her my queen, my Mistress, my lover, and my wife. You will never hurt her again. You will grovel at her feet and live with the fact that she is so far above you that you can never reach her.”

He took my whip and lashed him then instructed all of the female indigo to tease him but not bring him to orgasm, all night long.

Ale walked back to me and knelt at my feet. He kissed the inside of my thigh and then he took his seat at my right side. “He will be in a constant state of denial as long as he is here.”

I waved to the tattooist to get started with the piercings. I stood up and reached for Ale's hand. I walked him down to the piercing chair. “It's your turn dear.” I instructed the tattooist to use the crimson stones. Then I went back to my chair to watch. It was sensual, he took it and then joined me.

I smiled and reached over and gave his nipple a little thump. He shuttered through it but returned my smile just the same. Together, hand in hand we watched the indigo get pierced and pledge. I handed each a journal, and they kissed our feet.

0