Chapter 23: The Gift
87 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Twenty-Three

The Gift

Alejandro came out of the shower with a towel around his waist. He walked over to the bed where I was waiting on him to join me. The towel dropped to the floor. The room was aglow with soft light and the candlelight danced in and out of the plants and through the room. Rita had sprayed our sheets with lemon grass and mint perfume.

Alejandro slipped into bed and moved close to me. As always, he smelled like chocolate and oranges. I looked at him and smiled. Then I motioned for him to hold his hand out. When he did, I dropped my purity ring in his hand.

“This is my gift to you Alejandro. It is yours and only yours. No one will ever have the chance to take this from you.” Alejandro took the ring and placed it on his pinkie finger. He moved in closer and took me into his arms. His touch was light and gentle.

We kissed and his hands explored my body. He was careful not to be aggressive. I moved my hand from his chest down to his cock. It was hard and throbbing. I tightened my hand around the shaft and started to stroke slowly.

His hands found my swollen and wet pussy. He moved closer and had to restrain himself from pinning me to the bed. I slowly turned on to my side with my back toward him, it was painful, but necessary. He moved in closer. His hands continued to explore settling on my hard nipple. His whisper sent chills though my body. “I want you more than I have ever wanted anything or anyone.”

He slid his cock between my legs finding the lip of my drenched pussy. I arched my back to give him better access. Even though arching sent pangs of pain through my body, I found that the desire and need overruled the pain becoming pleasurable. His cock was so hard and so big, I could feel the pressure and it was exhilarating.

As he thrust slowly like he was savoring each and every movement, his hand slid down to my pulsating and swollen clit. He teased and I gasped with anticipation and longing. His thrusts became faster and harder. My pain turned to waves of pleasure.

He moved his hand to my hip and dug his fingers into the flesh. His other hand moved to my shoulder, and he thrust harder and faster. The friction between our bodies filled my body with waves of delight. He started to tighten his grip and I felt the full weight of his desire.

The sounds of his pleasure sent my body into a frenzy between pleasure and pain. My body tightened and I moved slowly in sync with his movements. As he came to his climax, I was overtaken and consumed by his satisfaction. Pleasure overwhelmed me. It was amazing.

He helped me turn over onto my back and he kissed me passionately. As his hand moved lightly over my bandages, he realized that the bandages were wet with blood, “I am going to go get Boy, he needs to check this out.” He kissed my forehead and got out of bed.

As soon as Alejandro was out of the room and down the hall Rita, Julian, and Ian came in to help me. Julian lifted me and Rita straightened out the covers and peeling back the top sheet that was unsullied. She turned back the covers to expose the blood spotted sheet and sprayed a little mineral oil on the dried blood to make it look wet. Then they helped me sit up in bed where the blood would be obvious to Boy. Then they left the room.

Alejandro returned with Boy in tow. Boy went directly to the bed and started removing the blood-soaked bandages. He immediately noticed the blood on the sheets. Irritation and jealousy flooded his face, and he threw one of the bandages on it.

He looked at the wound and I had managed to pull out several of the staples. He called Rita in and had her bring him the first aid kit. When she returned, he took out a curved needle and medical thread and iodine swabs.

“I cannot believe the two of you. Now I have to put in stitches; the staples are not holding anymore.” He slid on gloves and opened what he needed. Once he was ready, he told Alejandro to talk me through it like he did before. Alejandro moved in behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and arms, securing my hands. Then as Boy started stitching the wounds, he whispered to me softly.

“I do not think that you will ever understand what you are to me.” I focused on his voice as the needle pierced my skin. “You fuel my desire for all things.” I jerked from the pain, and he held me tighter. “Today you were amazing, so commanding, so sensual. I wanted to grab you and take you right there. But like the rest of them I stood there in awe of you. Your strength in the face of adversity inspires me. I am fascinated with you and your ability to capture and command those around you. You are my goddess.”

I continued to listen to him as Boy worked. Finally, he was finished, and he instructed both of us that our sexual escapades were suspended until the wounds healed enough for the staples and stitches to come out.

As he packed up the medical kit Boy noticed my purity ring on Alejandro's finger, “See you got yourself a trophy.” Alejandro's temper shifted and he ordered Boy back to the chamber.

I hoped that had succeeded and my future with Alejandro would be secure.

 

I rely on contributors and patrons to support my writing addiction. If you enjoy my work and would like to read more, please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

4