CHAPTER 7
895 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had no idea how long it had been but at this point I welcomed being killed, I had been denied clothes and food for a while now. I had no energy left to move, I just tried to sleep all day but the cold metal floor made it hard.

“And that is why I told my son, winners don’t do drugs, except for steroids, in that case do lots of drugs”. I heard someone say, followed by laughter.

“This way sir, our cheapest slaves are here” I heard some one say, I didn’t move because I was just to depressed.

“Very rarely do I do business with a citizen, of course you get 20 nuras off you total order”. “How do you make a profit like that?”.

“Normally citizens who come here are wealthy and will buy several high quality slaves, not the cheap ones. But I mean no disrespect, you are a war hero after all”.

“Its fine, I just need a cheap and young slave to help on my boat”.

Finally 2 men passed my cell and one was shown all the slave at that end of the hall.

Then they came to my cell, a white and 6 foot man with a brown right eye and a blue left eye was in front of me. A tall and muscular man with brown hair and a beard, said “shes cute, tell me about her”.

“Here is her info, shes a new slave we just captured a while ago. To strong mentally to be a sex slave, the bitch wouldn't break.” The bearded man was handed a clip board and read it quickly.

“How much for her, I need a some what strong slave for my work”. “120 nuras, but for you 100. we do have cheaper ones”

I let out a whimper and closed my eyes, I was so scared. Suddenly my cell door opened and I was pulled up by my collar for a second and slowly lowered on the cold floor.

“I don’t want you hurting her, ill buy her. I think she will be the best fit”. “I'm not buying her for sex but is she good at it, maybe a little now and then”.

“She is okay at it”.

My chain was unlocked from the wall and I was walked from my cell to an office on the first floor and put in a new cell. They registered me to him and completed the payment. I was then tossed the clothes the slavers had given me and told to get dressed.

I was taken out of the office and walked to a dock where my ankle and wrist shackles were removed and I was locked in a barrel. Only my head was out and I was loaded onto a jet ski that had an extra floor section attached on the back. Held even with the jet ski by 2 tiny boats welded on the left and right side.

Soon I was just me and my new master on his jet ski flat bed? “so what is your name?”.

“my name is Daniel Oleary, I am a fisherman” he talked nice to me at least.

“my name is Polina Petrov, but I thought you already knew that?” I said

“yes, just being polite. But ill call you lin and you will call me master”

“Lets go home Lin, Ill tell you what your duties will be there. Okay Lin” he then proceeded to pat my head.

“Also don’t worry, I wont have sex with you often. I didn’t buy you for that, but I will order you to have sex some times. Those prostitutes have raised there rates so ill use you for sex”. “And your slave id number is AC31,672”.

i just stayed quiet and waited to see if he would nice or was just acting.

7