CHAPTER 14 /side story #1 (Sam smith)
559 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got up from my desk, all this paper work was so boring and tedious. I liked the wealth that came with owning OCEANS BEAUTY, the wealthy bought my make up thinking that it made them look better or younger. It honestly didn’t hide who they were, I was no better as I only cared about profit mainly. I lied about loving my products in public and the fools bought them, the average person couldn’t afford my make up. Honestly wearing in was a sign you had money to burn, especially since what was needed to make my stuff was already pricey to start.

I walked to my office window and looked out, the view from Saxum city was so beautiful, especially when you live near the beach. Saxum city was mostly non citizens who worked in the rock quarrys and mines, but a part near the water was different. We had real wood, hot water and more, of course this part of Saxum was like its own city.

A servant walked in and told me there was some news I would want to hear, I followed him out of my office and went down to the first floor. My branch manager for Mortem city was sitting in my living room, he was here early. Mortem city was mainly for manufacturing for me, few people there could afford what I sold.

“here for our meeting” he said, an older man with graying hair was a trusted employee.

“So do we have only business to talk or is there something else?” I responded.

“Some personal news first then we talk numbers, you know your friend/love interest Dan?” he continued while I had a surprised look on my face.

“He bought himself a slave, a quit cute one as well. I passed his house while driving around and saw him testing her swimming abilities” he finished talking.

“What, since when” I said

“He wont consider marriage with me because he hates where I live, and wont give up fishing even though with me he wouldn’t have to work”.

“Having a sexy slave only reduces his interest even more since she has to do every thing she is told”.

My guest interrupted, “what do you see in him? There plenty of other people, and there a lot richer than he will ever be.”

I Quickly corrected him, “Why would I want more money, I’ve got enough”

“The other men who want me are pretentious and think to highly of them selves, but not Dan. He still is a citizen, although he earned his and wasn’t born one. Still I cant marry a non citizen and he is perfect, grounded in reality and practical. Also I think he is very attractive, and I want him”, I said loudly.

After that we talked numbers and I was bored out of my mind, this went on for several hours. Finally he left and I went upstairs and called for my slave.

She was 19, so just a year younger than me, she was my model/dress up doll. She was short at 5 feet and had brown eyes and orange hair. Physically weak and blind without her glasses, she is just a slave so I got some cheap basic black square glasses for her. Most people did not need glasses, but a few did and this lowered her value so I saved money. Her name was Sarah but I called her orange, I used her for trying different make ups to see how they looked and for fun I picked all her outfits and picked her hair style. She never got a say, right now she had just skirt and basic blouse while her hair was just long for now. I would eventually get back to trying different hair styles with her.

“Yes mistress” she said, I told her to sit in her chair as I needed to try a new line of make up I was releasing soon. She obeyed and sat down, the table in front of her had what I would be using. It went on for an hour and I was happy with how she looked. I was going to eat lunch and she followed, she ate with me and I made sure she got just enough food, didn’t want her getting fat.

 

 

  This week I uploaded a main chapter and one side chapter, next week is just a normal upload. I will some times upload a side chapter, but not often.

4