CHAPTER 18
478 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rest of the day was nice, only bad thing was near the end of the night we both did some work in the house. Master needed to fix the pipes under the sink, and I had to clean. Clearly he didn’t like to, so I would have to. I got handed a bottle of blue liquid and a sponge, I was told not to get any of it in my mouth or eyes. For an hour I cleaned the tub and bathroom floor, the tub was stained with something but most of it came out. The floor was the worst to clean since I had to be on the floor to clean it, I was happy when it was over.

After cleaning I went to my room to go to bed, I took of my clothes and just slept in my bra and under wear. Normally I slept okay but tonight would be different, I had nightmares about my intake and slave training. For some reason I added my mother there as well, she just watched and did nothing then walked away. It seemed like it was lasting forever, the pain and humiliation I felt all came back at once. The taste of semen and the feeling of that cold metal floor I knew all to well, I did eventually wake up.

I was sweating and confused about where I was for a minute, I eventually calmed my breathing and got out of bed. I sat on the floor for a few minutes, I had tried to forget about all this and lately Master was comforting me. That was helping but tonight It all came back to me, I didn’t know what to do right now other than go to my master. He had flaws but did treat me well at times, I couldn’t think of anything else so I went to leave my room. To bad the door was locked, I just sat near the door and cried while pounding on the door.

I think a minute passed and he came to open the door, he looked tired and confused but luckily not mad. I got up and hugged him while crying, he patted my head and asked me what was wrong. While sobbing I told him what happened.

“The things they did to me, the slavers violated me so much. I’ve tried to froget or at least not think about it. But tonight it all came back, I didn’t want to remember.” is all Is managed to say before master picked me up.

“You have been trying since I bought you to run from your memories, eventually you cant. They always manage to catch up, I know that all to well. Like me you tried to bottle it all up yourself, its okay I’m here to protect you.” he told me while petting me.

“Can I sleep with you tonight, last time we did I felt safe. Maybe we could even have sex more often, but not tonight.” I said while I started to blush.

“Okay, lets go to bed Lin.” he responded as he carried me to his bed.

He put me on the bed and took off my under wear then took off my bra, he then took off his clothes and got behind me. As he wrapped his arms around me I felt better, “Master, do you have fond memories of your mother?” I asked him.

“Not really but nothing bad either, I was young when she passed. I take it yours was lacking in emotions, you didn’t really leave your room most your life” he answered.

“She never though I was good enough and blamed me for a lot of her problems” I said. In a sense she did trap me most my life, in an emotional sense.

“Your mom really hated you, and mine died when I was 10. Neither of us really know what a caring mother is like.” he told me as one of his hands lowered and played with me vagina.

As he continued my hips started to thrust on there own, like his fingers were a penis. I tried to stop but I couldn’t, where was this coming from. Did I want to have sex, I felt both conflicted and comforted at the same time.

“You feeling excited, but I thought you didn’t want sex tonight?” he said teasingly.

“I didn’t want to but part of me does, I don’t know what to do. Should I listen to my body?” I asked.

“You cant stop right, why fight it”, my master wasn’t wrong. Right now I couldn’t hold it in.

“Ok, I’m feeling horny right now. Master I want to have sex now.” I couldn't believe I was saying this but its how I felt. Was I starting to love him? I felt safe with him and lately he was so nice to me, maybe I did develop some feelings for him. Not that it mattered, I really wanted it now.

“Lets get started, lie on your back”, I did as asked and master got on top of me and gave me a little kiss.

I felt it enter me, but this time it wasn’t painful and I felt pleasure from this. I was also thrusting my hips unlike last time and my back was arching. I could feel my heart accelerating and I was struggling to understand how I felt, but it felt good.

“M…..m...master, I love you” I blurted out suddenly, “Please don’t sell me, I want to be with you. I I don’t thi….nk I could feel safe withou…..t you”. I wasn’t sure if I was saying this or my emotions were but I wasn’t worried about it.

“Don’t worry Lin, I couldn’t sell you.” he responded.

We went at it for a while and then when we finally stopped my vagina was covered in my masters seed and my own fluids, we both went to sleep. I did love him, I knew that now and I wasn’t sure if I could go home now. Compared to any person in my life before him, he made me feel happy. I didn’t miss my family and had no friends really to go back to, I didn’t want to be a slave but if I was his I could tolerate it. Slave or free, I wanted to be his.

I woke up around the same time master did, we slept in today. Recalling last night my face blushed, “Master, thank you” I told him. He kissed me and I smiled, “I’m your slave master, but that means no one else can have it with me. Just you, okay.” I told him.

“Of course, like you said. Your my little slave also something else, lets hope you don’t get pregnant since I frogot something last night” he said.

“I don’t mind if you did, just don’t make them a slave” I responded.

“I need you to work and a baby is loud and costly, maybe later we could have a baby” he told me while petting me.

Is the way Lin broke believable?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
4