CHAPTER 38
166 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well I can tell you about him but there is an issue with him, he has never been seen ever but has plenty of records.” Master was told.

After Master had a confused look the man continued “His name is James Smith and he was born In the empire but there is an issue since he is 34 but was born in 103 witch would make him 36. You would have to be born in 105 to be 34, his parents are deceased but despite existing on paper I cant find any records or stories of people interacting with them. He is wealthy on his own just like her and has bank accounts in his name.” we were told.

“Do you think that Hannah could be from a pirate group?” Master asked.

“I thought of that myself but she is to upper class in personality to be likely.” he was told.

We then left after the two men talked about other stuff for a few minutes, once we were outside I asked him something. “Master, are we going to visit the gallery?” I asked.

“No, I have no interest plus I left the business card with him for her records.” I was told. “Now there is a hole in you that needs fixing, lets go.” he told me as I followed with a scared look on my face.

We got to the doctors and it was a nice looking building from the outside but the name was in English and Latin oddly, the only one in this city. It was called “HUMAN CATTLE HEALTH” and the name only made me more nervous. We got in and waited for 10 minutes before Master walked up and got a number. Ticket number 87 and 79 was currently up next, the room had both masters and slaves of all kinds. Some were beaten and most likely by there master while others seemed to have health issues. The waiting room was big with tile flooring, I could hear screaming in the back round witch only made me more scared.

After half an hour of waiting our turn came up and a nurse walked us to a room and left, once inside it was clear what this room was. “Okay Lin, strip naked and put everything on this table. Once your done you put everything back on.” Master told me and I hesitantly stripped slowly. Once I was naked I was covering my self with my arms but I was reminded to keep them by my side. I was shaking since this brought back bad memories before I was bought, the other door in the room opened and we walked in.

The room was empty except for a metal operating table, a wall with a counter, shelves and a doctor. He was an older man in a gray jacket and I was ordered by him to lie down on the table, I did and the metal was cold. Then cloth straps connected to the table on one side were put around my forehead, wrist, ankles and waist. They were put through slits cut in the table and locked under neath, I was terrified and wanted to beg to be let go. And the ice cold table was only making things worse then master spoke to me “Its okay Lin I’m right here.” he told me but it didn’t help.

A light was turned on above me and the doctor started a physical examination of me, first holding my eyes open to look into them. Then my mouth was opened followed by him looking at and feeling some of the rest of my body until he then put on some gloves. He then felt around and in my puss. The entire time I tried to stay silent but it was hard, I could tell my face looked terrified. I hated this and wanted to cry, It truly was just like on that dam ship and slave shop.

“Master, help me.” I said while I started to cry. He walked over and started petting me and that helped.

“Why is all this needed just for one wound?” I asked.

“Because its how property like yourself is treated, now shut up slave.” I was told by the doctor.

Then he got to my wound and master stayed near my head, it hurt and for at least 10 minutes the doctor treated my leg. I cried out a lot and he never stopped once, finally when it was over I was unstrapped and got up. I then went behind Master while panicking and shaking but luckily the doctor left and we walked to the previous room.

“Look, all done.” Master told me and I looked down at my leg and saw where the wound was. It looked just like before but the new skin covering the area was gray in color, what did he do? I had no idea but it was filled in and covered but I didn’t know with what. I felt the new skin and it felt like skin but different in some way, I then got dressed and asked Master what he did.

“Don’t know, but it works since its a standard treatment in the empire for wounds like that.” I was told.

 

 

2