CHAPTER 43
160 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was now back at my high school, I was watching passingly as my younger self entered the classroom. The blank white walls with desk all around the room was the depressing place I went 5 days a week, the touch monitor in the front was the only thing on the walls. I still remembered that all the classrooms I went to had no windows, also the school uniform I had to wear for 4 years. That stupid dress shirt and skirt, honestly wearing it every day sucked. Still it was better than the boys uniform witch was dress pants, a dress shirt and a tie. Girls didn’t have to wear ties and the skirt breathed better in the heat, I was thinking about the school uniform and I knew why. I didn’t want to think about the school and my life back then, also why was I a ghost in the past? Was I still barley alive and dreaming or dead, not that it mattered because I had no choice but to watch. Class went on and I remembered my life back then, boring school and a crappy home life.

I wish I didn’t have to see this again, I did always show an interest in earth history but was told that didn’t matter. I did read by choice “ALL QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT” and loved it, no one else I knew had that interest. The school day was over and I saw how I was always alone but almost no one bothered me either. I was pushed down the stairs once but I said I fell, that same day my mom punched me. Luckily the area around me changed to my memories of me with my dad. I couldn’t remember what he looked like but he was so nice, I always wondered why my dad just vanished? He couldn’t get half custody at least, the courts most likely just gave my mom full custody so my dad left. It was a lost cause, I wish I could have gone with my dad but I didn’t get to pick.

Back to school, this time I passed a mid term by a single point but I did technically pass. I didn’t care since I was never motivated to work hard, I always knew why. Now it was just me in the class room and I finally spoke up to my past self.

“Why didn’t you fight back, at least try something. It wouldn’t make things any worse, why was I so helpless?” I told her.

“Is the current you any better? Your still just as helpless as always but have someone else for your care. Are you not a submissive slave who is being used?” I was told.

“Shut up!!!!! Yes I’m no better now but I want to change and have proven I can. And yes I’m a slave but Master takes care of me and has helped me. Yes at first he raped me I will admit that but still other than that he has been the kindest person to me in my life.” I responded angerlly.

“So you think being a slave is an improvement in life, you have become desperate.” she then responded.

“I always was, Ma.. no Dan was the first to give me that and I want to stay with him. Slave or not I’m finally happy and in a society I like. For me this is an improvement and I can become more aggressive and serve him better.” I responded.

The younger version of me got up and walked away while telling me I would never change, “I will, ill show you. If I am still alive that is, I really don’t want my life to end here.” I said as It was now just me.

I woke up unsure if I was still alive and dreaming again or actually awake. I moved my head and arms then felt my body to see if I could figure it out. It was night out I noticed and I tried to get out of bed but fell on the floor. I was tired still but could crawl and continued to the window and the breeze felt real. I sat against the wall still confused and waiting but I didn’t know for what.

Master opened the door and ran towards me, he was happy and even hugged me for the first time. “After the first 3 days you just fell asleep for 3 days straight, but your pulse was still there.” he told me while still squeezing me.

“Thank you Dan but your hurting me.” I told him and he let me go, he was thrilled to see me awake again.

“why did you leave bed, I heard something but didn’t think it was you. I had to check just to be sure also did you call me by my name?” he told me.

“Sorry I’m still confused about how I’m still alive, when I first woke up I wasn’t sure if I was or not.” I told him.

“Its fine, i was worried and confused because no one has had that happen to them before. In 3 days your either fine or dead, but you were past that time but still had a pulse and were just sleeping so I didn’t know what was happening.” I was told.

“So did I pee the bed?” I then asked.

“Yes but don’t worry about it, your alive and that is what matters. Plus that thing is old anyways so it’s no loss.” he told me.

“Your stitching spot is now purple and there is another spot on you left knee, don’t worry about it though. Its common to have those after plus yours will be hidden as long as you have pants or your new skirt on.” he continued.

He was right I did have two spots but whatever I was still alive and he was right that they were hidden. I was picked up and carried back to the bathroom where Dan took off all my clothes then put me in the tub. After a long bath where he cleaned me since I didn’t have the energy, he then dried me off and carried me back to my room. I no longer smelled like pee, I really had pissed myself. Then he dressed me and put the new skirt on me.

“Thank you D…. Master.” I said as I was carried to his bed. He then pulled up a chair and sat in front of me.

“Its fine Lin you can call me Dan when its just us but not when others are around, now ill tell you our next job once you feel better. Also we have to do the laundry soon to.” he said.

 

 

2