CHAPTER 44
171 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Okay, so while you were asleep I got contacted by a friend and contact in the military and he wanted me to help out with a hunt. Its a new sea creature that showed up and destroyed 2 medium sized boats and the other surviving boat made it back. They took a picture and it was large and weird looking apparently, I still haven't seen the photo myself. So me and others that have worked with the military in the past got contracts to help them kill it. I agreed but said it would need to happen later because you were still fighting mortem syndrome.” I was told.

“The job is happening later I take it.” I responded.

“Yes, he also wants to meet you and now he will. Be aware that these jobs are dangerous but you can handle it.” he told me while petting my head.

“Now ill flip your mattress for now so you can sleep more, I have to either buy a new one or clean it later. Also I need a new harpoon for the boat.” he told me.

I looked away pouting a little, “I’m not blaming you Lin, don’t worry.” I was told.

He did flip my mattress and put me back to sleep, I was both scared and excited for this job. What would we be fighting, sea life was very different in some ways now. I imagined a sea monster with a serpent like body, I knew that wouldn’t be the case thought. I fell asleep quickly since I was still tired, hopefully in the morning I could get back to normal.

I woke up and moved in bed and felt almost back to normal, I was able to stand up finally so I walked to the kitchen. Dan was eating and already had a plate for me. After eating the same food but this time being hungry so it was tasty this time Master had me follow him to his bedroom. I knew what was happening and was excited about it, hopefully it wouldn't be the same again.

After we both stripped and Dan touched me all over for 2 minutes, I was told to get on my hands and knees. The tail dildo from awhile ago was in his hands and he slowly inserted it in me, It felt good and I couldn’t keep quiet. Then He got a chain and attached it to my collar, and started walking me to the bed “Are you happy good girl?” he asked me. “Yes Master, fill me.” I told him and he pulled on my leash for few seconds, he then pulled me up from under my shoulders but kept my feet on the ground. “You wanted to change it a little, so I thought of this.” he then penetrated me while holding me up and my hips instantly moved in sync.

I loved how I was being fucked in 2 holes, I wanted this for a while but then I got sick so had no energy for this. Now that was not an issue, my back was now arched as his cock rammed in back and forth and I was loudly moaning. My puss had his cum dripping from it and I was loving all of this, I was so happy to still be alive. He then kissed me, I was instantly surprised and looked at him in confusion “W..what, you never have..” I tried to say in the middle of all this. “Its your reward for surviving, I wont do that to often.” he told me as I just kept moaning. I didn’t know what to say and didn’t care, I was lost in this all. Soon he stopped and I was put back on all fours.

He removed the dildo slowly and I loved every second of it, then he told me to get on my knees while facing the bed. He inserted the dildo in my puss and I loved it but wondered why he was doing this, it looked like I had a long penis. “I know what your thinking but this is the only dildo I own so don’t think about it. Now start feeding.” I was told. This was different, I’ve never done this with him before so it was still changing things up. I aggressively sucked his dick taking turns to swallow then lick it clean, by this point we both were covered in sweat and he reached for the long dildo to pull and push it. He was fucking me in two different spots at once and I only moaned more, I wish we did this more often but I knew why we didn’t. With his other hand he pulled my leash and kept a little pressure on my neck, the only thing to make this better would be if there was someone behind me.

After that was done and my face was covered in sweat and cum he stopped pulling my collar, then he pulled the dildo out fast. I let out one more moan then I was picked up and put in bed and he got right behind me. He wrapped his hands around me and then I was surprised he still wanted to continue, also I was still not at 100 percent energy so me being tired didn’t mean he was. He thrust my ass hard and I was to tired to thrust my hips so I just lightly moaned. I wanted to continue as well but was low on energy, luckily he didn’t care at all. I could feel more sweat but didn’t think about it, my ass was starting leak I could feel it.

He kept going and I felt a weird combination of pleasure and tiredness, but I didn’t want to say anything since I was still enjoying it. He did eventually stop and then just pulled me towards him hugging me tightly. “You have fun? You did great.” I was told while he started petting my head again, “Yes Master, I love it.” I responded. I felt tired but happy plus I always loved when he was behind me like this, “You can call me by my name now you know.” he asked me. “I will but not in bed, I still am your property.” I told him. I just took a bath and now was all sweaty, my breast were played with for a minute before my pussy was next.

We snuggled for half an hour or so then i got up and bathed quickly then got dressed again while Dan watched me. He then went to bath himself while I went back to my room and waited for Dan to tell me what to do, I had most of my energy back after the snuggling. I was thinking about how i was going to use bath water to rinse out my mouth but then remembered there was a sink. He walked in and told me it was time for laundry, I didn’t really want to work after sex but I did follow him. I managed to cram all my dirty clothes in the bucket and carried them to the bathroom, he had all his in a pile on the floor.

He had a large bucket almost like a small tub, I asked and was told it was from the work shop I had yet to see. He attached a hose to the tub and filled it then poured in detergent I think followed by attaching rope to each side of the bathroom. We soaked our clothes then rung them out by hand, so washing machines were not a thing. We also had no dryer and hung all of our clothes in the room, I had always used a washer and dryer so this was time consuming. Also I always used a bra wash bag and used a dryer as well so I didn’t know how to wash them without those. I just did the same as everything else but didn’t ring them out, I tried folding them followed by squeezing them. After that Dan dumped the water down the tub and carried the large bucket back, I didn’t keep track of time since that would only make things worse.

Next I was told to change into pants and get holstered since we had to go shopping, I thought I knew at least some of our list. We took the boat and traveled for several minutes and I asked what we were getting.

“We need another harpoon and I want a rpg to use on the next job, ill get a new mattress for you later.” I was told.

“rpg?” I asked.

“Rocket propelled grenade, I can explain use of it later. You have to know what not to do or you will be killed. Either by back blast or dropping a rocket without a cap on it.” I was told.

 

Sex, laundry and buying rpg's.

 

1