CHAPTER 61
133 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We spent a while in bed but eventually we got out of bed and got dressed, Dan needed to get his check for the mission. We left and walked to another building, Dan went to the desk and after a few minutes he received another metal case with a check in it. We walked back and as we were about to enter our ship when Liam and Lilith walked over.

“Can we talk with Lin for a few minutes?” Lilith asked.

“Sure, were not leaving just yet.” Dan told them.

“Ill be inside, take your time.” he told me then left.

“To thank you for saving us we got you something, sorry Grace couldn’t make it she was busy.” Lilith then told me.

“Liam got you these, he has the authority to give these to you.” she continued.

“There the nicer boots issued to petty officer first class personal and above, they have inserts added and are more comfortable in general. I see you have hand me down boats so these will be better, also Lilith and Grace got you this cooling gel.” he told me.

“Its an aloe gel for irritated skin, it should help with your neck. The collar must make the skin there uncomfortable, this should help. Now I want to see you again, if I’m lucky we will get to have fun together and hang out. I know your Master needs to approve first, now don’t you go dying on me.” she told me then winked.

“Thank you for everything, Lilith you are attractive but I’m not into girls.” She was attractive even I couldn’t deny that. Her hair was black like mine and while my skin had gotten some color since crash landing hers had a lot more, she was also taller than me.

“Lilith I don’t know how you can always be so perverted.” Liam told her.

“I’m not always like this but when a cute 17, 18ish slave like her is around I cant help it.” she responded.

“I’m 18.” I told her.

“Well I’m 21 just so you know. Grace is a year older than me, shes okay but always so boring. Alice could get her to….. never mind, forget that. Anyways we can do other stuff together if see each other again, now I wish I could stay but I have something to do.” she told me than she left.

“She has taken a liking to you, she is a nice person but her sexual side comes out a lot. Still she is great at what she does, oh and we asked your master for your show size so those will fit.” he then told me as he left.

I entered the boat and went upstairs with the shoe box and bottle, Dan commented when I got up there.

“So you excited for those new shoes, and you got something else to.” he told me.

“Yes, and Lilith and Grace got me this for my neck.” I told him then put on the new shoes.

They were far more comfortable than the old ones I had, I had to remember the shoe lace cover. This was a nice gift, still I wasn’t sure if I would see Lilith again. If I did I didn’t know what to expect but I would worry about that later,

“We are leaving after we refuel, I want a full tank for the trip home. Its still light out and considering the time we should be home whens its dark out but not that long after sun set.” he told me and he went down to the deck as we were refueled, then after that we left.

On the ride back I tried that gel I got but before that I wiped my neck down with wet paper towel, I applied it and it was nice. I just sat on the bed for most of the ride, Dan did tell me he would be getting me a new mattress still. I was happy he had remembered since I had forgotten about that, before we got home I cleaned the gel off. It was hard with my collar but I managed then lied in bed, then Dan told me he was happy he had no letters to write.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“When some one under your command dies you are expected to write a letter to there parents or family. It can’t be the same letter for all as you have to give detail into how they died if you know and if part of your plan or orders were the reason they died. Some generals just do a generic letter to all families still and that always is frowned upon, they don’t want to deal with the burdens that comes with being in command. Fucking cowards!” he told me and I got up.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to get mad, its fine.” he then told me.

“Okay.” I responded and went back in bed until we got home.

We went inside and we both went to our rooms, I went to sleep and it was nice to be home. The next morning I actually got up early and Dan got up a few minutes later, I wore my skirt but had to change since we were going out to get stuff. We got in the Harpoon and went to another open section of water off the street surrounded by buildings and docked. I followed him and we went to a mattress and bedding shop, he of course would go with the cheapest one I thought but he got one that cost a little more. It was in a box and Dan and some one from the store carried it to the boat, then we left and went to another shopping center I had chosen to call it. We were buying food and he told me it would be him buying in bulk then his orders would be loaded into the cargo section.

We walked into the warehouse and he ordered more canned meat, powdered milk and some orange juice but also purchased some better food. I heard him ask for rice, dragon fruit, frozen pineapple and more, I was excited to eat better food and I’ve never heard of dragon fruit but I will gladly eat it. He paid and the order was lowered into the cargo section, we then went home and first unloaded all the food. The milk cans went stayed under the kitchen counter while everything else went into the fridge except for frozen stuff, what didn’t fit in the fridge went into a spare one in the workshop. Then we carried my new mattress into my room, it wasn’t super heavy but it was not easy. He opened the box and then moved the old mattress off and we carried the box and old one right outside the front door. Finally my bed wasn’t one I peed on anymore, then he said he would go the bank and I could stay here.

He left and I turned on the tv to more jet ski racing but this was the most violent race I had seen, people were knocked off by others slamming into them. Also one person used a wave that had lifted them to ram the person racing in front of them, the drivers back was hit and he still stayed on. This race had people watching on floating platforms all along the water track I guess you could call it, the area of water that was the race track. This was fun to watch and the violence did add more fun to it, some people were soaked but still stayed to watch. No safety barrier to stop a crashed vehicle from hitting the onlookers if it got enough off track, especially on turns. This kind where racers could hurt each other was called type 2, I don’t remember the people on the side watching from last time I watched. Maybe it was only done sometimes, still this sport was growing on me.

Finally he came back and he told me we would be eating rice tonight for dinner, this was a nice change. He saw what I was watching and asked me to get up, then he picked me up and sat down with me on his lap. We watched this for a whole hour and it was nice to finally relax at the house.

 

1