CHAPTER 70 /side story #10 (Amalia)
210 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was locked in this barrel being transported like the property I was seen as, I would be screaming at my new “owner” right now but I was gagged since I refused to shut up. I had refused to comply and they had to hold me down just to rape me, they called it training. I was sold off cheap since after a week I was deemed a lost cause and set aside so they could try to get something for me. I would have preferred to be killed but I was bought before I could be freed. After arriving in some open water section in the middle of a building a different man was waiting to see me as I was carried out.

“NH402879F, your trouble but we need a new girl without hurting the accounts, then of course some people want to rent slaves like you. Remember your slave ID number as that is what you will be called now, you don’t need a name anymore. I know that you won’t listen so I’m just going to tell you this, listen well. We will force you in your room and to do as your told, then of course our guest don’t care about your opinion.” he told me as my barrel was sitting on the deck.

Then the man walked up to me and my hair was grabbed, then my face was forced to look at him. I still couldn’t speak but my eyes were staring at him with anger.

“Whats her info?” a women near by asked.

“She has blue and brown eyes, white, 6 feet tall, brown hair, b cup and 17 years old.” the person who drove me here said then handed a small stack of papers to his boss I assumed.

After my head was freed I was ungagged suddenly and after a second I spoke up, “Fuck you, I’m not someones play thing!”.

“Well well, your exactly as you were described.” I was told then my hair was grabbed again.

“I disagree as your going to have no choice.” he told me while he grinned.

I was then smacked on the face and taken to a small room in the building, after going through the entrance I was wheeled in several hallways with solid metal doors with no windows. I yelled and made a scene all the way there, then after the door locked with 3 people in my cell I was freed from that dam barrel.

The room was padded every where and the light in the room was protected by a cage, it was just an empty room with no bed and a door that lead to another smaller room to get to the hall. The inner door had a large window, the only thing here was a toilet with a sink built in.

As I stood there looking for a few seconds I was grabbed and held down despite me trying to fight back, and my slave clothing was removed. Then one of the guards/employees spoke to me.

“This room is for slaves like you, we know you might try to kill yourself in protest so your here where it will be very difficult. We care about keeping you alive.” I was told.

“I’m not going to please your guest I don’t care what you threaten me with.” I told them.

“Our guest will do that part for us, now you wont leave this room unless it to get washed off. Your feed and get water once a day, we wash you before use if its requested and that’s all you need to know I think. Oh one more thing, if you wont eat we will make you so make it easier on yourself.” I was told then 2 of them left through the inner door and finally I was moved near the door and pushed away on the floor. The final one left and the door shut still I ran in hope It wasn’t locked yet, but I gave up once the door wouldn’t open. There wasn’t even a handle or anything on this side, I was furious and stood for a few seconds until I walked around my cell.

The toilet was in the back right corner and other than that nothing but fucking padding, the inner door was in the middle and starting after you walked in a little the cell walls both angled narrower towards the door. I knew what that was for, I couldn’t hide and attack by surprise to try and leave. I refused to cry or beg to be let out, still I hated it so much. I was trapped with almost no way to end myself, I just curled up in the corner away from the toilet to keep warm. It was a little cold and I was not going to get clothes.

I just went silent even if I was full of rage, I didn’t know what to do and didn’t want them to enjoy me screaming at the door. I just sat there for I didn’t know how long feeling sad but then getting frustrated until I felt sad again and this repeated. It was terrible in here with no window or sound other than the ones I made, it was funny but even thought it should be nice to finally be alone and undisturbed after every thing I went through. I hated this and when I finally got some one else in here it would only make things worse, there was no way to be happy.

I had fallen asleep and when I woke up I decided to look for any means to kill myself, since the toilet was the only non padded thing in the room I looked there. There was no sharp corner anywhere with everything being rounded so maybe I could fill the sink and drown myself, a stretch of an idea but still. The drain was a large hole on the bottom and I had nothing to clog it with, where the water came out of was small and also lacked any sharp corner.

I lost it, I couldn’t even end my life so I had to keep living while trapped here so I could get fucked over and over again. I went back to siting in the corner and did nothing until some time passed and the door opened, I looked while terrified at who might enter.

“I was told your very stubborn, its fun when there is some fight in a slave.” the naked man told me as he shut the door.

“Fuck off!!!! I’m not having sex with you.” I told him while staring angrily.

As he continued towards me with a look I didn’t like I froze since I didn’t know what to do, he was stronger then me. Finally when he was right in front of me I was grabbed and pinned to the ground in the corner, both my hands were grabbed by him. His other hand went towards my legs, I was desperately squeezing them together as I struggled to fight back. It was pointless as I was to weak but still I didn’t want this, then I felt him slowly moving one leg aside despite all my strength.

Once the one leg was pushed aside the other was instantly moved and he entered my puss while still holding my hands. It hurt and I didn’t like it, I didn’t know what to expect but I hated this.

I screamed a bit before finally talking back to him, I was helpless being held down while he had his way. “Stop it! Get off! I’m not property!” I told him while still trying to get free, he never responded.

I tried kicking him as his other hand was now holding down my body but he ignored my attacks, I continued still fidgeting or trying to. After enough time I started crying and I hated this, I wanted to fight back and keep showing resistance no matter what. But after doing that for that week then sitting naked in that cell for however long until this dam place bought me and showing no fear the entire time, but I couldn’t keep it up. I was pathetic collapsing when I needed to show resistance the most, but I didn’t know what to do.

“Please stop, please I don’t want this. Stop it, stop it.” I desperately begged, I couldn’t help myself.

“Where is all that fight you had earlier?” he asked then stopped penetrating me.

He picked me up and tossed me against the wall followed by slapping my face and he went back to raping me. This time he held my face so I couldn’t look away, I still cried and begged while I gave up on fighting back. He just laughed at me and continued to enjoy this, I gave up and went silent because I couldn’t do anything. No matter what I tried it didn’t matter so I just lied there, this was my life for now.

“You broke quick, still fun to be the man to break you in but I’ve rented other girls like you several times before, some lasted a few weeks while others lasted a month. The record still goes to that bitch who held out for 2 months, you are pathetic compared to them.” he told me.

He was right but I didn’t care to respond or counter, I just wanted this to be over soon but that wouldn’t happen either. He kept going for a while and I had to stay conscious and feel all of it, I wanted to die but that wasn’t likely either.

 

While starting to write this I listened to the first opening to Cross ange on repeat and nyan cat 1 hour, I didn’t finish the whole hour.

 

0