CHAPTER 81
149 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After several more minutes we finally got there, with no other surprises and it was really cool to see. A whole block with giant marble statues all around it facing inwards, I did like that they painted there marble work in the Empire. The color was a nice touch, they were all over 14 feet at least with the Wolf God’s statue being the tallest and in the middle. There was Hades, Neptune and Cerberus of course, but the rest I needed to be told what they were. Dan despite not knowing Latin recognized them all and told me about them.

“This is Ardenti Oculus and as you know, his fans are the reason why we live in a house with piss colored walls. Still while not my favorite like the Wolf God, Neptune or Hades, I still don't hate him. I cant say the same for some of his followers but still. Sam likes him as well but she is not the paint the wall piss yellow type.I was told while seeing a muscular man in an orange cloak with minimal armor, he was holding a stick with fire on the end. Real or not it didn’t matter, I did like these entities or icons the Empire had. I don't know why but having them was nice, it helped that the Empire lacked a formal organized religion and had a more relaxed feel.

Then there is who we have meet already, so we can ignore Caro Specula. The artist choose to show his body only like what we saw, its better that way.he told me while walking by the marble version of that thing while I got a quick glace and ignored it, This entity could go away.

Cerberus is next, one head is always awake so you cant sneak past him but nothing says you cant pet him. No guarantee he wont hurt you but once your dead and in the under world its not like you can die again, still it will hurt.” the 3 headed dog had 2 heads sleeping while one was on guard, he was white with black spots.

There were statues of people as well from the empires history, Prime minister Andrew and that turtle humanoid thing from the Japanese school book, Dan told me how they thought that existed before the impact. As far as i knew that was not true but it didn’t matter, it looked cool. Also Andrews had the words “Grand father of the Empire” under that it said “cruel yet informative”. The only other non Latin words on anything were on Magnus’s and the Wolf god’s, his read “Father of the Empire” with a quote of his Be honest with why your hold the high ground but never feel bad about holding or maintaining it.”. Hers said “She protects and gives luck but only to those who fight for themselves first, only then may she give aid. There is no value in aiding a weak willed pack.”, I guess these 3 were important enough to justify having English on them as well. It was ironic what part of the Empire the statues were in, any where else would be more appropriate.

Then the last one we looked at was of Miles himself and it was damaged a little, “This one was damaged when he lost power in all the fighting and was in rough shape before being moved here but after a lot of restoration work it is mostly restored, not perfect but still at least it survived.” he told me.

As we went to leave some one asked us something, “I thought I heard you say earlier that you and your slave got to see Caro Specula in person, I waited until you were done so i didn’t interrupt. I need to know what it was like.” a man told us.

Yes we did and I don't want to talk about it.” Dan told him and we left.

After being silent for a few moments after that we spoke again, “Thank you Master for taking me, they were fun to look at.” I told him.

Your a good slave so you deserve it, now lets keep moving before he makes us remember that incident.” he responded.

Yes Master.” I said and we kept walking.

We finally got to our next stop before we headed back to the boat and it was some ones house, it was a smaller version of the Osullivan’s property only taking up half a block but with the walls not being buildings. Dan knocked on the door and after waiting a woman opened it and let us in, she then began to talk. I wasn't told about this so I did not know what was happening.

Dan it been a while since I last hired you, how you been?” she asked him seeming happy to see him.

Good, but I only took 2 jobs from you and we never became friends so drop the act please. You contacted my boat messenger 3 weeks ago and asked me to stop by if I was visiting. So what do you want, I know its not a friendly invite to dinner tonight.” he then told her.

While they talked on the way from the court yard to her house in the middle she did look at me quickly, then she continued. “So you finally got a slave yourself, i wondered why you never got one before.”.

I didn’t want my own before but I eventually changed my mind.” she was then told as we entered her house.

It was at least twice as large as ours and had a lot more rooms, there also was art work and lots of expensive looking stuff. Kinda pretentious, I liked the Osullivan’s building interior better but that wasn’t important right now. We entered the living room with the softest looking couch I had ever seen, the other furniture looked like it cost a lot but that seemed worth the money. I was all happy to sit on it but I then remembered a second later that this was not a place I could act normally.

That is cute, your slaves face looked so excited when she saw the couch.” she told Dan before looking at me.

Did you forget what you are?” she asked me with a simultaneously happy but terrifying face, her smile some how communicating so much anger. I was instantly afraid of her, now I wanted to leave as soon as we could.

I ignored her and avoided eye contact then Dan spoke up, “Calm down all she did was get excited, she didn’t actually do anything. I know you make slave trainers look like loving parents at times but still, no need to make a fuss over that.”.

Your to easy on her.” was her response while she sat down with him, I stood behind him hoping she wouldn't look at me ever again. I felt so much relief when she finally was moving on to why she called him over, still I felt uneasy with her around.

After they both were seated she called our all her slaves and I was so happy he bought me and not some one like her, I got the feeling that even if you were loyal she still wouldn’t be happy with you. Then 9 people walked out and stood next to each other, they had on a longer less revealing version of that sleeveless shirt and still had all 5 shackles on. The blank and expressionless look on there faces confirmed I was correct, she even made them stay bare footed.

Yes mistress.” they all said in a expressionless voice.

Just stand there for now.” she told them and then she was going to speak but Dan started first.

I get whats going on, you want to sell one of them to me. Am I correct?” he asked. I didn’t want him getting another slave but I couldn't stop him, it should just be us. If him and Sam got together she would be fine but I wanted no other girls to be with us.

Yes but....” she went to respond but he took over again.

I have no interest in buying another.” he bluntly told her. I wanted to smile and thank him at that moment, I was so happy to hear that.

Well please listen, I want to give one of them to you for free as thanks for.....” she started to say before being interrupted again.

Even if there free I still need to train them, pay for food and much more. So unless I need another one it hurts me financially to take one of yours so I have to decline, plus there is something else going on. You have a slave you don't want but cant put up for sale for some reason, knowing you I would think you would just kill them. So if you haven't done that yet then there is a reason you cant and want to dump them on me so there my problem.” he coldly said to her.

No not at all I just wanted to..” she tried again but he was not having it.

You already thanked me by paying me, now ill hear you out but be honest or I am leaving.” Dan now was sounding upset with her.

Fine, S4 come forward.” she said and one girl younger then me walked up, she couldn’t hide her fear any more.

Before we continue I need to tell you that I am not sexually interested in children, seriously what the fuck is wrong with some wealthy people like you. If you have her strip i'm leaving, this isn't normal for most people.” he told her sternly. I hoped that was not her selling point but I could believe that was her plan.

Its fine to...” she started to say before stopping and starting over again.

Its fine to think that way, I would think the more cute girls you own the better but if there no interest in her that way then its fine. Now normally children and baby slaves are super desirable for many reasons but she has issues, she is only 12 but has brain issues and at times causes lots of problems no matter how much I beat her. It gets really bad and selling her would be hard but she was a gift from my mother so I cant just put her down.” she finally told the truth to him. Yeah she was planing on that being the selling point, I really wanted to leave now.

He got up and told her “Sorry but this is your problem but maybe try some positive reinforcement if beating her does nothing, there are different ways to get slaves to listen to you.”.

Lin we are leaving, she can deal with this.” I heard him say and happily followed him out.

Yes Master.” I told him and we left while she begged him to take her, even offering to pay him. She wasn't wanted and I know she got beaten and yelled at while getting no help, I could relate to her but still I wanted no other slaves at all, for any purpose.

After leaving and heading to the boat he told me to wait till we got back to speak about what happened, then he finally explained stuff once we sat down. “First, for some reason I don't know why but a small amount of wealthy individuals are into kids that way. Most people in the Empire don't think like that if there under 15 or 16, there still kids so no way. Now lets forget about that and ill tell you why you were not told about that visit, I didn’t know what she wanted and wasn't sure if we were going to stop by.”.

Now lets relax until tomorrow.” he told me then patted my head.

Um... well you wont be getting another....” I was asking but he patted my head again and pulled me close.

If I do get another slave there will be a reason but there is no replacing you, and you would be the head slave who would be in charge of them when I wasn't around. If there female I wont have sex with them because you would then probably kill her.” he reassured me.

Thank you Dan, I Love you. Also I wouldn't kill her but I couldn't promise that she wouldn't fall down one day and hurt herself. The only person I would want to kill if I saw her would be my sister, but hopefully I never see any of them again.I told him.

Your a good girl, now before we get to doing nothing.” he told me before coming in for a quick kiss. He treated me to this rarely but they did happen once in a while, I wanted to keep going but he stopped.

Give you that before they come back as your reward for doing a great job so far, we both lost it today back there but that was personal for us.” he told me and I hugged him, I snuggled up against him just like yesterday.

Do you even read my notes, if so thank you. Hey I wanted to let you know that to get to Earth Lin had to pass Uranus and it was a gas giant, that much is known but seeing it in person was something else. Her space ship kept its distance just in case.

Also have you ever seen the painting Watson and the shark, if you never have its really cool including its back story. I remember most of the details, a man got attacked by a shark and survived but I think he got injured. He for some reason wanted a painting of that event so he paid for one, but the artist had never seen a shark before so he worked off a general description and well look at the sharks face. Still you cant blame the artist, how was he supposed to know or find out what a shark looked like at the time? I think that makes it more interesting than if he painted a shark correctly, I have only seen it a few times in my life but I like it. If I recall there was 3 different ones painted in total.

Finally if you have ever seen girl und panzer then you know what an Italian tankette looks like, they are adorable little vehicles and would love one myself. Compared to a proper tank they seem easier to own money wise, a modern reproduction would be cool just add mounting points for some rifles since I don’t think new ones would come with machine guns sadly.

 

0