Chapter 1 : Part 1 – Preparing For Battle
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Noven and S2 both ran towards air base nearby estimation of 2.4KM away.

[ I can't believe it, S2. There's actually Type-C Killing Machine presence near this area. Can we both really take out? ]
[ I'm sure we can, S1. If we both have good communication and teamwork, we'll definitely be able to destroy it]
[ I didn't know what Type-C it is though and it'd be bad if it's an reptilian form. ]
[ If it is, we should provide backup. ]
[ This is truly a coincidence ]

There are 4 forms of Killing Machines:
Reptilian, Insects, Crustacean, Air, Beast. Amongst of them, Reptilian and Beast form are considered huge threat. While other forms depend in each situation.

[ S1, I suggest we should bring Drastic Grenade. Type-C is a serious deal to begin with ]
[ Roger S2, we'll get three of it, each of us ]

They both arrived at the air base and went into the building. They both went into their own rooms and use their battle suit before using their Flight Unit. Few seconds later, they went to the top of the building.

[ Good luck S2 ]
[ Good luck S1 ]

They use their Flight Unit and fly towards to the mission area where Type-C Killing Machine is present.
The flight unit is single user and equipped with battle sword on right hand, force shield on left arm and hand with laser firearm each of it's arms.

OP Ray : Operator Ray in, S1, S2 can you hear me?
S1 / Noven : Oh nice! An operator, yes I can hear you.
S2 : Yes, Operator Ray
OP Ray : I'm here to support you in fighting against the Type-C Killing Machine
S1 / Noven : That's a relief, do you have information about it?
OP Ray : With our information we have, the Type-C Killing Machine is an Insect form and it's moving in high speed
S1 / Noven : That's bad...
OP Ray : Not only that, It takes the form of Praying Mantis with the height of 10 meters and there's three of them
S2 : Roger. What's the strategy operator?
S1 / Noven : Imagine destroying 10 meters height of Type-C Killing Machine and there's three of them. It'd be impossible without a backup.
OP Ray : Backup is unnecessary said our commander. Our commander suggest to destroy them one by one.
Noven frowned as he heard the word said by the operator
S1 / Noven : Okay... First of all, why backup is unnaccesary in this situation? And second, They're all grouped in one! how is destroying them going to be possible?!
OP Ray : The three of them has three different systems. One is attracted to something that is high speed. Second is attracted to noise nearby. The last one, attracted to... unknown.
S1 / Noven : Geez, this is terrible.
OP Ray : Rest assured, I will always be here to monitor you and help you in every way.
S1 / Noven : Thanks, an operator here will be a huge help determining the machine health left.
OP Ray : Yes we can do that too and analyze their attacks and what attack they will do next.
S1 / Noven : We have arrived to the situation. Reporting in.
Noven and S2 were both in the air, the forest are packed with trees and buildings collapsed.
OP Ray: 3 Type-C Killing Machine sighted, One North, One South, One West.
S1 / Noven : S2, we should go for the North first.
S2 : Roger

0