Prologue
871 7 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Arthur, it's already 9:00 in the morning and you are yet to eat breakfast, do you really want to be late on the day of your academy entrance exam?"

"Do you know that your elder sister has already reached the academy, so that, she can do all the preparations for your entrance exam? And here you are, not even ready yet, get ready fast and come here to have breakfast." While making some sandwiches, a woman with brown hair with brown eyes said loudly.

While Shouting somehow, she was looking happy and satisfied for some reason.

Suddenly a man entered the kitchen through the front door of the kitchen. He looked quite attractive, his light brown skin was matching his dark black hair and black eyes. He looked exactly like a Greek god, and the black suit worn over his solid body was great too.

After entering the kitchen, he sat down on the chair which was near a large dining table.

The woman's hair was long and due to her long hair, a strand of her hair was coming in front of her eyes, again and again, seeing that, the man sitting on the chair got up from his chair, and started going to the woman direction. Who, with the elbow of her right hand was repeatedly trying to push back the hair coming in front of her eyes, after reaching the woman, the man lovingly eared the hair coming in front of her eyes. Seeing that, the woman comes a little shy and says to the man with her slightly reddened cheeks -

"You sure are in good mood today, Ronald"

"I can say the same for you too" Man replied with a big smile on his face. And hearing his reply they both start laughing.

On the second floor of that palace, there was a very well-made beautiful room which was very well decorated with some pictures on the walls, There was also a table for reading in one corner of the room.

Many expensive items like silver and golden lamps with a normal one were also visible in the room, which is of no use in normal life but looks very good for decorations, on the center of the room there was a large bed, and a young boy who would be about 18-19 years old was sitting on it.

The boy had dark brown hair and black eyes, after seeing his dark brown hair and black eyes, anyone from Shivya could easily make out that, he was the son of Duke of Shivya, Ronald king.

The boy sitting on the bed had one hand on his forehead, and sweat was pouring from his face, it seemed that he was immersed in some very deep thought, which was troubling him, suddenly the boy took out the handkerchief from the other pocket of his pants and, after cleaning the sweat from his face, the boy said to himself -

"If I think carefully, then it is a good and bad thing at the same time, but I am getting very angry that why this is happening to me!!"

"This morning, when I woke up I felt a slight pain in my forehead and suddenly, I started seeing many pictures and incidents in front of my eyes, after some time, I realized that somehow, I suddenly gained the memories of my past life.

If anyone asks me, what am I feeling right now, I can say, I feel as if I have lived for almost 30 years in just 10 minutes. I know it's complicated because I also cannot describe my current feeling in just some simple words.

The past life memories that I got don't completely tell me about my previous life. For example, I don't know, who was my family in my previous life? who were my friends? And how did I die in my previous life? I don't even remember my past life name.

All I remember is that I lived in India. And Used to work as a game developer in a big game development company, and our company was also very famous, we made a game called The Balancer - The adventures of the fantasy world, and that game changed the whole game development industry, Because of his storyline, graphics, and character background story.

The game we developed was based on the fantasy world of planet Remark. This game does not set on the earth, but on another planet, that has all kinds of fantasy and magical elements like dragons, magicians, knights, Elves, demi-human, heroes, etc.

But what is bothering me is, that The game we made in my previous life, now I am Reincarnated in the same game world but not as the protagonist, Rather, as a sidekick of the main character! or to put it simply, a childhood friend whose death is useful in the story development of our protagonist."

"In short I am reincarnated as a sidekick, Arthur King!"

The problem is not that I am Reincarnated as the sidekick of the protagonist but the real problem is that, this man dies a very tragic death in minutes after the game starts, and for the cherry on the cake, he gets killed by his own friends, the protagonist of the game and his childhood crush Vanessa.

"I don't want to die like that, I have to do something. now I think about it more, it's really really good that I gained my previous life memory, so from now on, I will do everything to save my life."

There is one thing that really hit me that, because I gained more than 30 years of my previous life memory, my personality suddenly changed, I start regretting what I did in my last 5 years.

if I say in simple words because I gained the memory of my past life, maybe somehow I become, kind of mature in decision making, this is what I think, maybe I am wrong, but I am really changed, I can feel it, and because of that changes, now I really started to regret most, what I did the last night.

if I had the power to reverse the time, I will stop my past self to do that Because -

"What I did the last night is the main reason, why I get killed in the game."

16