Chapter 4 –The Exam Day
456 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was time for me to go to the academy, so I took the car keys and headed to the parking area. There are many things like earth available in this world because the owner of the game development company wanted to make this game fantasy and modern at the same time, so that they can earn more money by selling these items to the player, for example, the player can buy magic stones Driven car and other showcase items for make their character look more cool and attractive.

And this idea actually helps the owner company to make more money and after seeing the success of this idea, they also add the option to buy stocks on the game, where the player can buy the stocks of those companies which are available in the game. But the idea didn't come to fruition, so they removed stock purchase options from the player but companies and other related things became part of the story and the game world.

So if I remember correctly there will be some big events in the future that will affect the stock market and due to that events, the stocks of some companies will go up and down, and if I will able to use this opportunity to earn some money then it will be really helpful for me. And I know earning money is very important because I will definitely need money to get the necessary information and resources in the future to save and make my life comfortable.

Thinking all this, I reach the parking area and take out the car key from my pocket and press the first red button on it. And as soon as I press the red button, the number 2nd of the 4 cars parked in front of me starts ringing. And as I reached that 2nd car, I was become very happy and shocked to see that car.

"Wow, father really buys me this baby, I can't believe it, is it really for me, if I remember correctly my old car was just a normal one and this one is just fucking awesome," I say to myself with a very excited face.

In front of me, I was looking at a shiny black sports car and it was also a very popular model and I remember from my past life memory that it was also very popular in the game. And after seeing that same car in front of me I was extremely excited to drive that. And when I press the green button which was on the center of that key, the front door of the car opens automatically and I enter into the car and seat on the driving seat and start driving to the exam center.

Academy conducts its entrance examination in two phases in which, in the first phase it finds out whether the student can really use magic or not, so this first phase you, can give in your own city but if you pass this first phase, then you will have to give the second stage examination by going to the same branch of the academy in which you will take the admission.

The Magic Academy of Remark in short MAOR has a total of 7 branches in the whole world of Remark so that they can provide education to all the source users. Yes there are some private universities but they are all also connected with MAOR, in simple words, MAOR can access their student's data without any problem.

And I am about to take admission in the branch present in the capital of the kingdom and all the major events will also be taking place in this academy, for the exam, our protagonist builds his main harem in the 3 years of the academy and he will get his all allies and connections from the academy, so in an easy language, all the starting main events of the game are going to happen in the academy time.

And that is why I am also scared to go to this branch of MAOR, If I had known, I would never have filled the form for admission, I would have taken admission in any second or third branch, I really don't want to get involved in main game events, but now I have no way to cancel it, so then it would be the best That I go quickly and pass this exam first and I will try to stay away from the main character and all his friends and lovers as much as possible.

Thinking all this, I reach the exam center after 20 to 30 minutes where I could see the students in different queues waiting for their numbers to come.

There were more than 10 tents, in which about 2 examiners inside a tent were checking the magic source of the students one by one, and after standing for a while I also understand that for every student, the examiner took 10 to 15 minutes for chack the source and I could see 5 to 6 people standing in each line, out of which I could not see a single man present for the exam. And that time I really understand why women have all the power.

But one thing is really great for me because I was the only man waiting for my turn. Most of the girl was looking at me with a curious look and seeing them looking at me I said to myself -

"That not too bad, I think I make the right choice to come here, all the girls are really beautiful and cute I can see all kinds of girls, cute, hot, beautiful, elegant and many more, it is really good for my eyes."

But I didn't pay any more attention to these girls who were looking at me. Because I did not come here for simping or anything like that, my main goal was very clear in my mind, I just want to finish this test as quickly as possible because I don't want to meet Rain or Vannesa here.

From what I Knew, Rain had already given and passed the test in the morning because his number was first in the city and Vanessa's number will come after my number, so it should be fine for me, I don't think that I will meet any of them.

I was thinking that all of a sudden I hear a loud voice from behind me shouting to me -

"Hey Arthur, you finally came, I was waiting for you since morning, you know, you should not make any beautiful lady wait for you, are you a gentleman or not"

"Yes, sister..."

"Whatever, are you ready or not for your exam, if not, so be ready fast because your turn will come at any time now" she cut my words in the middle and said

"Yes..."

"I know that you are nervous and excited, but don't worry, I am here for you if anything happened your elder sister will handle it, hey why are you not saying anything, say something, what happen to you."

"But when you give me a chance to say, then I will say anything, you are just going without stopping," I said to myself in a low voice

"Yes, I am a little nervous but I am also very confident because you are here with me, will you help me if anything happens," I said with bright eyes and a charming look.

Seeing me like this my sister's face become red and she could not say anything more and seeing her like that I suddenly said to her

"Ohh it's my turn now, so will be going for my test, I hope you Wait for me to return, bey, hey say me good luck or something like that, what are you thinking Big sis Anne"

"Oh yes, good luck" Anne said

"He changed, he didn't become Angry or shy by my teasing but opposite he take advantage of the situation to get rid of my teasing. I don't think that this change is bad but that's so sudden, it's like he became smart somehow, is it because of nervousness or excitement. Ohhh whatever that is so frustrating, I don't think I can understand him at all, also he changes many times for many reasons like quitting swordsmanship and starting learning magic for impressing that girl Vanessa" Anne said to herself while looking at Me from behind.

After a short time, A man who will be around 30 to 35 years old comes out from the tent in front of me and calls me in, and as I go inside the tent, I was able to see a chair in the middle of that tent and on that chair, I can also see a cap-like yellow object and it also had a white-colored pearl in the center.

When looking at the same yellow object, suddenly a woman who is between 28 and 30 years old, placing her hand on my shoulder, says to me

"Are you ready, if yes you go and please sit on that table, so we can check your source"

"Yes," I said while nodding my head

As I start going towards that chair direction, the man standing beside me immediately goes and takes that yellow object kept on that chair in his hand and asks me to sit on that chair, and as soon as I sit on that chair, then he puts that yellow thing on my head.

And after placing that object on my head, the pearl in the middle of the object suddenly starts glowing blue and red, seeing how the pearl shines blue and red, both the people standing in front are a bit shocked but as they come to me, suddenly that pearl becomes red And seeing the pearl red they both smiles and says to me together -

"Congratulations, you pass the first test, now you can go and start preparing for the next exam"

"Yes, thank you very much for your work, have a great day both of you," I said with a smile on my face

"Yes, same to you young men, now go you sister is waiting for you outside," the girl with brown hair said

After passing my first test I took a deep breath and start going in my sister's direction, But all of a sudden I bump into the girl and as soon as I see that girl I was shocked, she was Vannesa.

To be continued....

15