Chapter 8 – The Sword of Zeus
310 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yeah, I also was not able to understand how he was even able to carry it here, but then I remembered the story my master Rizon told about this sword in past," Haru replied to Hina with serious expiration on his face.

Hina gets very shocked hearing Haru's answer because she had not heard any such story or legend about this sword that Haru was talking about, she just read and heard the old story and history about this sword which is common to all people, and according to that story, this sword was made by The God Zeus himself for the hero Nikola and she used it in the first great war of Remark, and when after the war is over, Nikola disappears somewhere with the sword and anyone didn't know what happened to the sword and Nikola after that and that's why when Hina sees this sword she gets very surprised but when she sees Arthur carrying it, she gets very-very shocked because Only Light Magic-user can use this sword and someone who can not do Magic can also use it as a normal sword.

But someone who cannot use Light Magic but can use any other magic like Red magic and Source of Corruption etc tries to use or even keeps this sword with him for a few minutes.

This sword will start pulling a lot of mana from inside that person and if that person keeps the sword like this for more than 10 minutes then his life can also be lost, in short, he can even die by just taking it, so Hina was not able to understand how Arthur could even lift it for more than 30 minutes and it was the 30 minutes when she saw Arthur with a sword so she didn't really know how long Arthur was walking around with this sword because there is no way a red magic use can do that, so After trying to think about any old story or legend about this sword that can justify this event she asked Haru and said to him,

"What story?"

"it's a story that only my master and few people know, and because of that story I agree to teach that boy," Haru replied while looking at the sky with some deep thought in his mind.

Seeing Haru like this Hina ask him one more question and say to him,

"Can you share that story with me?, but if you are not comfortable talking that's also okay but I really appreciate it if you can share it with me, you know that before your wife I am your best friend and you can share anything with me whatever is good or bad and I will also do the same," Hina replies with a smile while grabbing his right hand with her both hands and looking at Haru face with both of her eyes filled with respect and love for him.

"Mom, Are you going to kiss father," A little girl with dark black eyes and black hair asked Hina, And while asking this, the cute and small round cheeks of that little girl turn red and she starts trying to cover her eyes with both her small hands.

And Hina's face turns completely red due to her little girl suddenly asking such a question and she slowly turns her head towards Haru and asks him to say something in a gesture but Haru's also like Hina and His face is also red and he is just looking at Hina without stopping, but then somehow Haru looks at the little girl and while lovingly placing his hand on that girl's head, he says to her,

"Maybe She will, but for now the father is going to tell you both a great story, do you want to hear it, my little girl,"

"Stroy! Yey, Yes Rina and Mom Will Hear it father," Rina replied to Haru while clapping.

But After hearing Haru's reply to Rina, Hina extends her right hand towards Haru pinch the shoulder of his right hand, and says in his right ear.

"That's not how you should reply to any kid, what do you mean by she will, it's not like I will do such things in front of our child,"

"Yes, Yes, I know, it's just that I was not able to think of any better answer so I just said she will, but now can we stop this and let's talk about the main topic" Haru replied to her

"Yeah, okay now tell us the story or reason how Arthur can even use that sword," Hina replied to Haru with a serious face.

"As you already know about my master sir Rizon, who taught me swordsmanship,"

"Hmm, Yes," (Hina Nodded her head and said)

"So he also taught me about many magic swords in the world of swordsmanship and One of which was The sword of Zeus, And he may or may not know much about any other magic sword but he knew everything about this sword, So he also told me this story about the ownership of this sword, and according to him this sword can select his true master who is worthy of using it without light magic,"

"What!, Is it even possible, Can you explain in detail," Hina says to Haru.

"Yes, So according to my master Rizon, This sword was made by the god Zeus for Nikola so that she could go to the great war and use it to help and save the world, but while making this sword, the thought comes to Zeus's mind that already women in this world have too much power out there compare two men and if such a powerful dangerous weapon that only women will be able to use in the future also will add in this list, it will only worsen the already imbalanced power dynamics between men and women in this world, and due to this the possibility of misuse of this sword in future also increases.

And So thinking of all this, He talks to Nikola about this and Nicola tells him in response that he should make this sword such that this sword is usually can be used by any light magic user, but if someone who is really worthy of using this sword and If he picks up this sword, he can also use it regardless of whether he can use light magic or not, and Zeus also agree to Nikola's statement, and made this sword the way that it can usually only be used by Light Magic users, But apart from that, the person will be able to use it who is worthy to use this sword other than that no one else will be able to use this sword.

And there will be only one master of this sword at a time whether he/she is the light magic-user or Not, and if anyone wants to get this sword from its current owner then he must first defeat the current owner of this sword or else the current owner will have to give some sword as a gift to the new owner."

"So, in short, you are telling that Arthur is really worthy of using this sword and that is why he is able to use it, if that's the truth then he will definitely become a great swordsman in the future," Hina replied after hearing Haru story.

"Yes, definitely, and that is the real reason why I select him as my student because if he can use that sword, then he already has so much potential to grow and become world No.1 swordman, Maybe with the right training and teaching he will even beat the Great Swordsman Athina De Rizon," Haru replies with confidence in his eyes.

"Even Athina, Are you sure, you know she is a monster in magic sword art and she already crushed so many Magic Sword Art users and there are only a few men who can even able to challenge her," Hina ask in response.

"I am not telling that he can do that easily but I am sure that if he tries and practices and work hard he will, No he can challenge her and win, And you know that boy is now normal but he can use that sword and that means he will also become the monster in future," Haru reply to her.

"So if that's true then the future of our kingdom is really promising because we will also be going to have a monster in magic sword art," Hina replied to Haru.

"Yes, Definitely," Haru reply and nodded his head in yes.

"But you know there is one thing that I can't understand," Hina says to Haru.

"What you are not able to understand?, tell me," Haru asks in confusion.

"it's just that, how your master knows all of this," Hina replied.

"it's because he is the grandson of Nikola," Haru replied with a big smile.

"What!" Hina replied with a shocked face.

to be continued...

12