Chapter 21 – My Story With Nayra
233 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"oh wow! we arrived early, my father told me that it will take more than 7 hours to reach Pikozunamilya" Vanessa says to everyone.

"After all, it is the best carriage in all of our family carriages, so I already knew that it will help us to reach early and more comfortably. " Henry replied to Vanessa.

"Oh, So that's why," Vanessa replied to Henry.

"I did it for you Van, I know that you are not very comfortable with traveling for a long time and I am not like someone who just cares about your looks and face and doesn't see you as a person," Henry replied to Vanessa while looking at me at the end of his sentence.

[ Hey!! why are you looking at me while saying that? and more importantly, your both sentences are completely different, at the first you are talking about comfort and traveling but in the end, you are started saying something completely different, and what up with this Van, do you even know she really doesn't like anyone apart from Rain and her family who use nicknames for her.

Well, that I also don't know in the past and now I know because of the memory of my past life, but that's not the point, my point is why is trying to make me angry, is he planning something or he just that much idiot for his love. ] I thought To myself.

"Hey!!! don't ever use this nickname Van for me!!! if you still wanna be friends with me." Vanessa replied to Henry with a very angry face, and after seeing her like that Henry got a little worried so he asked in reply.

"See that what you got, Hahaha, now stop it or you will completely erase your imaginary chance of winning her heart," I say to myself while controlling my laughter.

"Do you don't like this nickname? if that is the case I can call you Vani." Henry replied to her.

"huuu, What I mean is I don't like nicknames, so don't use them for me, do you understand now," Vanessa replied to him after taking a deep breath.

"But Rain also uses it for you sometime!!, so why can't I use it?" Henry asks in little anger.

"Do you think you and me have the same relationship as Rain and I have? you are just my normal friend and for Rain, he is someone so much more important than you Henry, Now We should just stop this topic here if you still want to be Rain and my friend and it is also the time for us to meet Kiyra and Nayra." Vanessa replied to Henry with a very cold look in her eyes.

[Wow!!! I expected that she will don't like it, but I did not expect that she would be that cold to him, well I really wanna know now why she doesn't not like nicknames, in the game they just told the player that the character of Vanessa don't like nickname but the reason why she doesn't like them, they keep it secret and the player has to pay money to know it, so I really don't know the real reason also. ] I thought to myself.

"Hey Henry!, let's go, we all should go now, right Arthur? you also really wanted to meet sister Nayra, right?" Rain says to Henry and me.

"oh yeah right, we should go and I really wanted to meet her," I replied to him.

[Well I am really very much looking forward to meeting Nayra as she is the only person who has always supported me in the past. And we both know each other pretty well, anyone can say that she is one of my best friends.

This friendship of both of us started about 7 years ago when Nayra took her throne for the first time, Nayra's mother and my mother was very good friends since their academy and because of that I know her from my childhood, I meet her for the first time when I was 8 year old and, and she was 6 or maybe 7 years older than me, so I  didn't talk to her that much, but we became a very good friend when I started learning magic. 

Well Everyone in my house encourages me a lot to do any work that I want to do, but when I put my desire to learn magic from my family members for the first time, then they get very shocked and started telling me to think once again and think more carefully about my future because they all already knew that I could not use magic and that it would be much more difficult for me to use magic because I am a man.

And that time when everyone was telling me to think again. Nayra was the only one who supported me and tell my mother that she should at least help me learn magic and see if I can do magic or not in the future. I clearly remember what Nayra said to my mother that day.

7 years ago,

"You should think about it again, learning magic is not a child's play for a man, and also it will be bad for your future if you just waste your time trying to learn magic instead of learning something that can help your wife in future to run territory or business." My mother said to me.

"But I really wanna learn it, I can do it, please can you just give me permission and resource mother?" I replied to her with confidence in my eyes.

"Arthur tries to understand!! you should not dream about something that you cant achieve, You will Not..." before my mother could complete her sentence suddenly Nayra who was standing beside my mother suddenly came in front of her and said to her,

"Aunt Ariana, I know it's not my please to say anything but you should not say something like that to Arth, He is just 11 years old, and if he really wants to try learning magic you can give him some little time like 5 to 6 years."  

"Nayra you are also part of the family, you can say anything but you also know that using magic is not easy for any man, and also Arthur did not even show any mana power in himself when he was born." my mother replied to her.

"I understand your worry but mana power is just a test that tells how power full a person's mana using capability is, it can be wrong something and also it can not tell a person's determination and head work," Nayra replied to my mother.

"Yes but..." 

"Aunt Ariana, I know that you want the best for Arth's future and that's why you don't want him to waste his time learning magic but here is the thing I can see the determination in his eyes that he wants to learn magic for something very important to him, I don't know the reason and I will not ask also, that's his personal life but it was the same determination as me when I first accept the throne after my mother died and you support to so much, and you are a mother to me, that time you help me support me, this time I want to support Arth dream," Nayra said to my mother.

"Oh what should I do with you kids, and you Nayra don't try to look like an adult when you are just 17 years old, hahaha, well Arth only because Nayra said so much I will give you permission to learn magic, happy now?" my mother said to me with a little laugh.

"Yes, Mother!!!! absolutely extremely happy!! Thank you Vey much!!!!" I replied to my mother.

"Oh okay okay!, clam down and don't thank me, say thanks to Nayra ." My mother replied to me.

"Yes, Thank You very Much Nayra for supporting me, and helping me to get permission from my mother," I said to Nayra with a little red face.

"Oh, why your face is red, do you like me or something, Well Arthur here is one more thing I want to say to you, listen if you are not able to learn magic and because of that you didn't learn anything else and no one wants to marry you then I will take full responsibility and I will marry you," Nayra said to me with a wink.

"No that will not be a problem," I replied to her coldly.

"Did I get a rejection from an 11-year-old kid?" Nayra replied.

"Yes You get dumb ass, hahaha," Anna said to Nayra.

"Anna You evil," 

.......

And 2 years after that, Naira gets very busy with her work and then her coming to our house becomes very less and usually, my mother started to go to meet her.

"Now I am more excited than meeting her," while saying this to myself in a little voice and suddenly someone puts a hand on my shoulder and tells me in my ears.

"Oh, Are you talking about me, Arth ?" 

 

9