Chapter 1 – The Reason
605 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"After getting the memories of my past life, I have come across many information which has been hidden from the whole world and it is really very shocking to me, but the most important thing for me is now, that, I have to save myself," I said to myself.

5 years ago when I was practicing swordsmanship on my palace grounds, for the first time I saw a girl with blonde hair passing by, her blue eyes with her blonde hair looks very beautiful on her.

While looking at her, suddenly my attention got distracted and my balance got disturbed and due to that, I fell to the ground, I didn't get hurt, But as soon as I fell, the girl came to me and raised her right hand towards me and said.

"Hey, are you okay? do you get hurt or something? Should I call someone for you?"

For a 14 year old young man, who was just practicing his sword fighting in the field and suddenly saw a cute girl asking, are you got hurt or not, it was really sounded like a fairy tale to me.

Being born in a big Noble family, somehow I also had a little pride and I also was a man, who want to look cool in front of a cute girl, so I stood up and said to that girl,

"No, nothing has happened to me, it was just a small injury. it will be fine in no time."

Hearing my reply, she smiled and said to me -

"That's good to hear"

After asking about my condition, that girl starts leaving from the ground, seeing her leaving, I suddenly ask her -

"Hey, by the way, who are you? and what is your name? and what are you doing here?."

"You ask too many questions, but okay, I will tell you" the girl replied

Hearing her reply I nodded my head in yes, then she started introducing herself to me.

"I am the daughter of Duke of Rainfall, Victor Jen, and my name is Vanessa, and I come here with my father, Now may I know your name?"

Today, In the morning, I heard from my father that, today he is going to meet an old friend of his youth, Duke of Rainfall Sir Victor, so she is his daughter, thinking all of this, I start introducing myself to her.

"Yes, Sorry for the late introduction, I am Arthur king, and I am the son Duke of Shivya, Ronald king. It's really nice to meet you."

"Oh, So you are Arthur, it's nice to meet you too" hearing my reply Vanessa said.

After that time, both of us became friends, we did not meet much, but whenever we meet, we used to talk to each other in simple language and we also did not use a formal greeting, we had become good friends, that is what I think because in nobles, if you are not a good friend, not using formal language is really not a good thing.

And after a year of this, for the first time, I meet the main character of the game. The protagonist Rain Jenner. Rain was the son of James Jenner.

James was Marquess of Rainfall, so because of this, Rain and Vanessa were childhood friends, and I also meet Rain because of Vanessa. When I went on the trip to Rainfall City.

And when I was going back to my home from the Rainfall trip, suddenly our Caravan was attacked by some bandits and then, Rain comes there and saves me and all my comrades.

That's the first time I saw Rain using his magic and his martial art, I was really shocked to see Rain fighting like this, and because of that I really start to admire him, as someone I want to become. Since then I start keeping a very good friendship with Rain, and we become good friends, we used to meet and talk quite often.

And like this, 1 year goes by, and somehow in this one year, Rain also started suspecting that I like Vanessa, so when he sees the opportunity, he used to leave Vanessa and me alone many times deliberately, so that both of us get some time in Alon, and I can get the opportunity to impress her.

And because, all of this, Rain and I became very good friends. but Vanessa did not like me that much, in the beginning, we became good friends but as time passes, she start ignoring me, I tried to talk to her, but she kept moving away from me, and one day, while I was practicing sword fighting in my palace grounds, all of a sudden I hear Vanessa screaming with joy.

Hearing Vanessa screaming like this, I go in the direction of that screaming and when I get closer to that screaming outside the field, I see Rain over there, blowing some things up with his magic and generating light.

Vanessa was looking happy and surprised to see Rain using magic like this, and somehow seeing this my male ego gets hurt and I started thinking that, if I start using magic like Rain, or maybe better than Rain, maybe she will start liking me.

Now after getting my past life memory, I learn, that event was also present in the game storyline, and because of this now I also knew, that, that was my first misconception, actually, according to the game storyline, that day Vanessa was looking happy because she taught that magic to Rain, and when she saw, Rain was using the magic she taught like this, very well, she was happy as a teacher.

After that day I stop practicing swordsmanship and start learning magic, but even after many attempts, I was not able to connect with red source, even though my parents were source users.

like this one more year goes by and this one year somehow I start feeling inferior to Rain, I feel that, if I win Vanessa's heart, I will probably prove that I am better than Rain.

And that's how more time passes, and the time comes for Academy Admission, only those people could take admission in the academy who could use magic, and I could not use magic, so I could not even give the entrance exam of the academy.

Thinking all this while I am going home, I suddenly hear Vanessa talking to Rain in the capital park,

"I am really looking forward to going to Academy with you." She said with a big smile.

"Yes me too," he said with an even bigger smile.

Seeing them both talking happily like this, makes me very angry, I started thinking that, they did not care about me at all, I still didn't start using magic And instead of helping me, these two are just engaged in having love conversations with each other.

then I start getting jealous of Rain even more because, I think that, the reason for all this is Rain. if he didn't use his magic that day, then maybe Vanessa wouldn't like him that much, and I would have a chance too,

But seeing both of them talking like this, I really start getting jealous more of Rain, Thinking all of this, I go back to my home from the capital and 1 month passes.

And the month came, when all the people who can use magic, can start filling the form for the academy entrance exam. And I thought if I lied, that I started using magic, then I can also be able to fill the form. And maybe in the 10 to 20 days before the entrance exam, I will find some way to use magic.

Academy entrance Exam Form can be filled by anyone who thinks that he can use magic, but in the entrance exam of Academy, it will be found out whether you can really use magic or not, that's why the People who couldn't use magic, didn't even fill out this form, because no one would like to see themselves being humiliated in front of a lot of people, because he lies of using magic.

But yes, I was the idiot, and I fill out the form by lying that, now I can use magic and I can connect with the red source. Hearing this news my family becomes very happy. Because I was the only person in my house, who cannot connect with the source.

My father, mother, and my both sisters can connect with the source. And now hearing the news, that I can also connect With the source, they become really happy for me. Because being able to connect with the source, and being able to use magic is a really big thing for any man in this world.

But as the days passed, I could not connect with the source of red, finally, I had a very bad idea last night, 1 day before the entrance exam, which is the main reason for me to die in-game.

I select the worst way to connect with the source of red, I knew from books that, if any man tries to connect with the source of light, by doing this, he will also get connected with the source of red. But that was forbidden because when you do that you also become corrupted. You also develop the source of the corporation.

There are many men who try to do that, but in the end, most of them get killed by the magic tower of women. Because they all become psychopaths and start thinking that they are balancer.

To be continued...

18