Chapter 2 – The Reason part 2
469 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I have to do something, I want to save my life, I didn't even lose my virginity yet," I said to myself with a worried face.

In the game Story, when I try to connect with the source of light, I become corrupted, and after becoming corrupted, The Source Of Corruption Really Speaks To Me And Promises To Give Me All The Power Of The World, All The Things I Want, etc.

Because the Source of Corruption draws its power from the greed that is present in the human mind, it has access to see all the wishes and desires of that person, and after finding that person's greatest desire, The Source of Corruption even makes a promise to fulfill that person's greatest desire.

But in the world, there are many people out there, who do not listen to the source of corruption promises because of their stronger willpower, and when the source of corruption find that kind of person, then he tries to give that person a Vachan by taking The True Source as a witness. and when a corrupted individual sees, the source of corruption making Vachan, they immediately agree, because Vachan is not something that anyone can take as an easy thing.

The Vachan is like a promise, that you can not break, and if anyone breaks it, it does not matter, whether that person is human, dragon, elves, or even the source of corruption, they will die immediately with extreme pain. And that's the reason why, when any corrupt person sees, the source of corruption making A Vachan, they start believing in it.

The Source of Corruption is actually like a parasite, that keeps on destroying you by living inside you, the whole purpose of Source of Corruption is to make you believe that, he wants your best, and when you start believing in him, then you will also start obeying him and you become more greedy for power. he only works to increase the greed present inside you, and in the end, that person becomes a psychopath, who just wants to kill people for more power.

The Academy Entrance Exam is completed in two phases, first, you have to pass a magic test, in which the academy will verify that you can really use magic or not with the help of a magic tool, that can show the person is able to connect with the source or not, then after when you pass the first test, you will have to show, your magic power level, so that the academy can measure your current magic level.

And same happened to me, In the game story, when I go for the entrance exam first test, the magic tool, which tells whether you really can use magic or not, shows that I can connect with the source of red and because of that, I was able to pass the first test. but on the second test of the academy, when everyone has to show their magic demo, I get caught.

Because when any light magic-user uses magic, their eyes become blue and they start releasing a bright blue light from their both hands.

And when any red magic-user uses magic, their eyes become red and they start releasing bright red light from both hands.

But for the corrupted one, when they use magic their eyes become fully dark and they start releasing dark black light from both of their hands.

And when I start using my magic in tests, my eyes become dark black and my both hand start releasing dark black light and seeing that every teacher in the academy understand that I was a corrupted one.

And after learning my truth, they take me to the magic tower of women, where all my powers are taken away from me and there is no longer any hope for me to use magic anymore.

And After learning my news of using sources of corruption, Rain and Vanessa also stop talking to me and I start feeling very angry and weak And then suddenly, one of the Shadow servents contacts me for the first time and said to me that, he will give me the power of shadow and I accept his deal in greed of power.

The Shadow was the main villain of the game, but he was currently sealed, and the Shadow servants were his servent and believer who want to free him.

After accepting the deal, first of all, I go to see Rain and Vanessa and when I see Rain and Vanessa on the way, I try to stop them for talk but suddenly the shadow servant comes in front of me and said to me to kill the Rain and Vanessa.

And when I refuse, he takes over on my body and starts taking both of them with shadow magic attacks. Seeing this, Rain gets very shocked, but at that time, my strength is more than Rain and he was not able to beat me at all.

Then suddenly, Vanessa come in front of me with two other girls, and they start attacking me together with their full strength to stop me and, in the end, they all together imprison me in a magic cage and seeing this, the servant of shadow release my body from his magic, and before I could say anything, suddenly Vanessa come from behind and stab me with a magic dagger in my back. And I die.

"I know that they didn't kill me on purpose, they have to kill me, but I don't want to die like that, so for best, I will ignore the protagonist and all his harem members and friends. and I will stay away from anyone who was related to the main game events, I  will just live my simple life without any problem," I said to myself.

And now, I have three goals in front of my mind.

1 -  I have to get rid of the source of corruption.

2 - I have to stay away from shadow at any cost.

3 - find a good wife for me and live happily ever after.

I think I can achieve 3rd goal easily if I clear my first two goals. So first, I have to think about a way to get rid of the source of corruption.

Anyone doesn't know, why everyone becomes corrupted while trying to connect with any different source. But Yes, in the game, it will reveal by our main character in the future, and after that, he become famous in the whole world.

In the game, All this information is actually revealed to our main character through a cheat item called the Book of Lilian. It was a cheat item that players use for getting information and hidden knowledge.

The Book of Lilian was actually used for a talk with the goddess of knowledge Lilian. And she was also the real owner of that book. And the game developer add this cheat item for the only purpose of making more money and that's why, getting any information from that book was not free, the book will charge you money according to the value of the knowledge you want.

"I know, that cheat item was made for the protagonist, but I have to get it to save my life in the future, and I think I deserve that much for being the sidekick," I said with a small evil laugh.

"But currently I don't have the book of Lilian for solving my problem of the source of corruption, but luckily I remember a way to get rid of the source of corruption from the game. By changing my greatest desire.

This method was also discovered in the game by the protagonist, Thanks man, you really help me this time, so now I think I should start doing it," I said to myself while focusing on using the source of corruption.

And as soon as I start using Source of Corruption all of a sudden I hear a little deep voice in my mind and it says to me -

"Hey Arthur, how are you, So now, you think of using me for the first time, so tell me how it feels, how it feel to be able to use both sources at the same time, tell me, tell me you feel most powerful in the whole world"

"It's not powerful, as I thought it would be," I said in my mind

Hearing my reply that voice suddenly said -

"What, you aren't satisfied, well that's good, I can give you more if you want it,"

Hearing that voice reply, I respond with a question -

"I don't think you are powerful enough to satisfy My greatest desire? And I don't think you can even fulfill it? so just leave me"

hearing my sudden reply, that voice start laughing and said to me -

"Hahaha, interesting, what do you want, I can give it to you, just tell me or should I find it for you..."

Before that voice can even finish his sentence, I cut him in middle and said to that voice -

"Hey listen, if you are that confident about your power to fulfilling my desire, so can you give me a Vachan"

Hearing my sudden reply that voice went silent for some small-time and then said to me -

"Yes, I can, I am giving you Vachan in front of the true source, that I will fulfill your greatest desire"

"Yes, thank you," I said with a big laugh

See me laughing that voice also started laughing and said to me -

"I like you, we will rule the whole world together, but first, let's see what is your greatest desire"

"Hmm, you want to live, but that is not your greatest desire, I think I have to find it in deeper, What....."

Suddenly that voice become silent for a whole 5 minutes, and after waiting for some more time, I said in my mind -

"Are you not able to find my greatest desire, or are you not able to fulfill it? tell me fast, don't have a full day, I have to go to the academy for the entrance exam,"

Hearing my response, that voice suddenly said to me -

"What are you, how you can even do that, what is this, I can't, I can't understand anything..."

"Your greatest desire is, that you want me to get out from your body, that not, that not possible..."

"So you are not able to do that, you know you give me Vachan about it, and if you are not able to fulfill it, I think you already know what will happen," I said with a big evil laugh.

See me laughing like this,  that voice said to me -

"You bastard, you plan it from the start, I don't have any other way, I can't leave you, you already know that, that why you asked me to give you Vachan, so if I can not leave you I will die"

"So, you can not leave me, then I think it's our last meeting, Bey, Bey, My biggest problem," I said to that voice.

"What!!!!, I will not forgive you, bastard...."

Saying this, that voice suddenly stops saying anything, and I understand that luckily, I am able to fool the source of corruption successfully.

And after all this, I take a little sigh of relief, because what I have done now was very risky, you can say that I gambled on my life, and now because I Was able to escape from the first and biggest problem of my life, I should try to use magic first to see if I am able to use the source of red or not.

18