V4. Prologue 2
174 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I passed through the torii gate, I ended up in a forest, just like I usually do.

But instead of the usual questions I had regarding the civilization, and the lack of it here, I was having a question much more important.

Something was weighting down on my front. I had an idea why, but the idea was never this heavy.

To confirm my suspicion, I bounced a bit. They bounced too.

My foolery earned myself a smirk from Akagi-sama, who was either chuckling, or sneering at me.

“Come on, this is such a feeling!” I still continued bouncing, simply because of the jolly feeling I experienced.

The voice I had was much deeper than ever before. Most likely because I was more of a milf, than a teen. Though somehow I miss being a cute loli.

[Speaking of cute…]

“Do you have a mirror?”

The goddess rolled up her eyes, and with a move of her hand a mirror-like haze appeared in front of me.


The first thing that came to my mind was of course ‘boing’.

But other parts of my body were still remarkable: long deep-blue hair, ‘boing’ x2, and beautiful face. Though my body shape did disappoint me a bit, since I got used to hourglass shape I had, but I was still slim and hot as hell. Body of a beautiful milf, coupled with skin and looks of a teenager.

While I was posing in front of the mirror, I could hear claps of ridicule coming from the other side.

If I didn't know that fox could outperform me in every aspect with a simple ‘puff’, I would’ve thought that she is jealous.

This Akagi-sama is getting tired of waiting for you.” (A)

Sorrý~.” I accidentally put an accent on the last vowel.

The next thing that attracted my attention was the dress. It was something like a one-piece white dress, but it also had some symbols embroidered on it. The symbols looked like some crosses, lilies, and some other flowers.

Truly, this dress was beautiful, but should anybody see me, they would not notice the dress, or even my body, before noticing a huge, a freaking HUGE halo behind my head.

Just what is up with this shining thing?” When I could no longer come up with an explanation of what the hell this is, I had to resort to Akagi-sama.

After all, the radiant circle with spikes did resemble a nimbus, if not for the spikes that made it look like a picture of a sun made in metal.

Even the loli kitsune pondered for a moment, before answering.

“It does resemble an archangel’s halo. Though it is not the same.” (A)

Were you not the one who made me like this…?

“I was, but I guess since we are on a mission, Fire did add a bit of her own.” Somehow, the kitsune’s curious look at the halo was appearing to be sincere, thus I could no longer press her for answers.

After I was satisfied with the most obvious stuff, I looked for my equipment. I only found a rapier, so I could expect surprises only from the gear.

When I summoned my rigging, the sheer size of the thing scared the c* out of me.

The gun turrets were huge, the secondary turrets were huge. And even the image of me changed from a sexy woman to a woman with whom you’d never want to mess.

Details.’ When I whispered, the familiar screen appeared in front of my eyes.


(FFNF) Duché d'Orleans - BB.

SM – Shell Mass – 1/100 (38.4kg)

SM shows the mass of the main guns’ shells. To compensate for the decrease in mass, the shells fly faster. Not the railgun-fast.

&#*$@($* ^$*# - ???/100

Patience, kid.

FP – Firepower – 100

FP shows how much damage your main and secondary guns can do.

AA – Anti-aircraft – 100/100

AA shows how much damage your AA guns can do.

RD – Reload – 100

RD shows have fast your guns reload after attack.

AC – Accuracy – 50

AC shows hit chance.

HP – Health Points – 82600

HP shows how much damage you can survive.

EV – Evasion - 27

Main guns 510mm/50 GTFO BFG Mle 1944/45
Secondary guns

330mm/50 Mle 1931

203mm/50 Mle 1924

Tertiary guns

100mm/45 Mle 1930

75mm/50 Mle 1927

AA guns

40mm Bofors L60

20mm Oerlikon

Obus semi-perforant explosif. Lv 1. Lyddite shells. Lv 1. Sniper shot. Lv 1.
On activation: Loads the main guns with SAPHE shells, capable of penetrating light armor, and exploding inside. Deals 1.1x damage. On activation: Fires a salvo of HE Lyddite shells (1) with 10% chance to set fire on target and deal critical damage. Fires a single shot with main gun. The shell has 0 dispersion and is fired with 55 AC. No damage debuffs apply. Can be used every 24 hours.

Now that I was back in a girl’s body, I felt like it was time to get going.

[Of course, with your kind permission.]

I looked at the bored foxgirl.

The glossary entry for Duché-class was added.

1